+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moses sees the light!

Default Moses sees the light!

So Moses, who is not one of my favorite members of the BJ community has done some reading of this site recently and made some interesting remarks.

I guess I should state my issues with Moses to start. In heated discussions on another (third) site, a while back, he made some comments that I took as threats of violence, which I didn't appreciate. I also am not fond of his basketball/sports coach analogies which I think often miss the mark. And finally, Moses plays single deck BJ in Reno. That's fine. BUT very few players in today's world have access to single deck, like Moses does, so almost anything he says, especially advice to other players, should come with some sort of disclaimer stating he plays games that few others have access to.

OK so back on point. Moses has seen the light and has been challenging both this 3-person fraud and the self proclaimed master of Zen/Flasher person of late. In typical fashion what that earned him was a recent suspension from Norm "the free speech guy", as Norm once again stepped up to protect what he considers his best posters. (he should substitute most frequent posters).

So here are some quotes from Moses concerning 3-fraud and Flasher:

"But the more you and he post the more credibility lends to Zen Zone."

"I had a week to read a lot of stuff. The things said about Norm appear to be spilled milk. But the things said about you are beginning to look spot on." Most everyone on these other forums that have issues with Norm are the result of a conflict with you.

"Norm’s undying allegiance to you and Flash are admirable as best but suspect at least."

Moses, the only thing I would qualify about your Norm quotes is that while you are correct that some of us who have issue with Norm, the real issue stems from 3's fraud and Flashers obnoxious condescending attitude, Norm injected himself when he chose sides....when he knew better. He knew 3-fraud was full of shit and intentionally misleading members.

Norm's "undying allegiance" to 3-fraud and Flasher is not suspect at all. At this point and for a while now, Norm has had an agenda. Site traffic...in the hopes that LCB will buy up his site for big dollars as they did Wizard's and Wong's sites. And he has completely sold out in that hope, continuing to support and provide a platform for an obvious and proven fraud and a condescending old fool living in the past, that thinks he is above everyone else.

Congrats on seeing the light Moses!

Disclaimer: I took the liberty of correcting two misspellings in Moses's quotes...other than that they are word for word.
    Last edited by KewlJ; September 5th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.

Default Matter of Time

I knew it would only be a matter of time before they started going after each other in hate filled rants. There is no one left to attack over there.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    So Moses, who is not one of my favorite members of the BJ community has done some reading of this site recently and made some interesting remarks.

I guess I should state my issues with Moses to start. In heated discussions on another (third) site, a while back, he made some comments that I took as threats of violence, which I didn't appreciate. I also am not fond of his basketball/sports coach analogies which I think often miss the mark. And finally, Moses plays single deck BJ in Reno. That's fine. BUT very few players in today's world have access to single deck, like Moses does, so almost anything he says, especially advice to other players, should come with some sort of disclaimer stating he plays games that few others have access to.

OK so back on point. Moses has seen the light and has been challenging both this 3-person fraud and the self proclaimed master of Zen/Flasher person of late. In typical fashion what that earned him was a recent suspension from Norm "the free speech guy", as Norm once again stepped up to protect what he considers his best posters. (he should substitute most frequent posters).

"I had a week to read a lot of stuff. The things said about Norm appear to be spilled milk. But the things said about you are beginning to look spot on." Most everyone on these other forums that have issues with Norm are the result of a conflict with you.

"Norm’s undying allegiance to you and Flash are admirable as best but suspect at least."

Moses, the only thing I would qualify about your Norm quotes is that while you are correct that some of us who have issue with Norm, the real issue stems from 3's fraud and Flashers obnoxious condescending attitude, Norm injected himself when he chose sides....when he knew better. He knew 3-fraud was full of shit and intentionally misleading members.

Norm's "undying allegiance" to 3-fraud and Flasher is not suspect at all. At this point and for a while now, Norm has had an agenda. Site traffic...in the hopes that LCB will buy up his site for big dollars as they did Wizard's and Wong's sites. And he has completely sold out in that hope, continuing to support and provide a platform for an obvious and proven fraud and a condescending old fool living in the past, that thinks he is above everyone else.

Disclaimer: I took the liberty of correcting two misspellings in Moses's quotes...other than that they are word for word.
    On another note it's good to see you KJ. I can imagine when Moses comes back from his suspension he's gonna be pissed off! Perhaps it will lead to a longer suspension, that is Norman showing his hospitality. Asshole!

Sure there is credibility here at the ZenZone, T3 and Norman better not come over here and start trouble! But unlike at BJTF, we won't ban members for expressing what they have to say. Many accuse T3 of having some super secret system that nobody actually knows what the fuck it is, Olaf Vancura eloquently stated that Norman, "massaged the numbers." In relation to REKO I might add.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 6th, 2017 at 02:22 AM.

"Normís undying allegiance to you and Flash are admirable as best but suspect at least."

Moses, the only thing I would qualify about your Norm quotes is that while you are correct that some of us who have issue with Norm, the real issue stems from 3's fraud and Flashes obnoxious condescending attitude, Norm injected himself when he chose sides....when he knew better. He knew 3-fraud was full of shit and intentionally misleading members.

Hello KJ and Blitzer: Totally new here. So please overlook the spelling etc. etc. I haven't navigated around much yet.

KJ. Ironic, choice of words for your title. I hadn't heard that phrase since Mother's Day 2010.

I dont remember another website. Ive been pretty much focused on Norm's. But there was a friend of mine that tried to set up a website. I had a helluva time figuring the damn thing out. But I remember writing you a PM. Still a little foggy. So refresh my memory.

Im can relate to your and others frustration, now that Ive experienced it first hand. But I don't understand your passion. Why would a guy knocking down $100k a year playing a game give two shits about Norm or Newbies?

Sports metaphors: I spent 5 decades getting paid in sports in one form or another. I guess it's a langauge non athletes do not understand. Funny thing, we talk about sports in relation to life. But then when a game is on the line, we use life metaphors. Blackjack is the most challenging sports Ive ever encountered because your opposition in the one inside you. It can't be seen only felt. In basketball, you might go up against a guy 6'8" and think "wow, that's a big fucker." Thus you compensate with more arch to your shots. In sports you received more compensation gor being good. Like a college scholarship if you are exceptional. In blackjack, you receive money for being good. But too good and you are released. Interesting contrast. Dont you think? Plus it pisses Flash and T3 something fierce. So you think I going to stop or slow down because they tell me? Hell no, full speed ahead. However, lately I decided be direct, play their game and speak to them the way they speak to me.

Now, how is the notion that single deck rare. Come on up and I will give you a tour. Tables are packed all summer long. Double Deck? It's still just 104 cards. So you duplicate your effort right? Now 6 decks and 312 cards? Yep. You are correct. That is out of my league.

But heck, if you are bound to compete, then why not wear a bigger jock? Of all the books that have been written and the posts Ive read on forums. Just one sentence stands out in my mind. Griffin qoutes "good engineers have the ability to understand complex equations. But the best engineers can make complex simple again."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    On another note it's good to see you KJ. I can imagine when Moses comes back from his suspension he's gonna be pissed off! Perhaps it will lead to a longer suspension, that is Norman showing his hospitality. Asshole!

Sure there is credibility here at the ZenZone, T3 and Norman better not come over here and start trouble! But unlike at BJTF, we won't ban members for expressing what they have to say. Many accuse T3 of having some super secret system that nobody actually knows what the fuck it is, Olaf Vancura eloquently stated that Norman, "massaged the numbers." In relation to REKO I might add.
    Hey Blitzer. I remember you as a breath of fresh air. You keep it real. Yep. You're right. Moses is peeesed off. But Im going to ask you a favor. Very, very rare for me. There is no point in playing a game you can't win. Norm did me a favor with the back to back bans. I was never going to quit. It's like a damn silly assed addiction to an interactive soap opera or something. Ive never smoked, done drugs, or drank other that throwing back some cold beers with buds. I've never been addicted to anyrhing in my life. Well, there was that little hottie my Senior year. But being 17 shouldn't count right? And there is Oreo and milk at midnight. So I have to humbly admit I need a little help, please.

So moses, just out of curiosity are you now done at BJTF? And if so, where you banned that I missed or are you leaving on your own terms? I ask because if you are just taking a break and intend on returning, posting here will almost assure the tyrant that runs that site will find a way to get rid of you. Everyone that posts here, is eventually exiled from Blackjack the voodoo forum, and usually it doesn't take long.

Also, if you are looking for a site to discuss a little blackjack, Blackjackinfo has a little activity these days. While the activity level is less than Norm's voodoo site, factoring in all the useless noise posted at the voodoo forum by 2-3 members, and you actually have more useful discussions at Blackjackinfo.
    Last edited by KewlJ; September 10th, 2017 at 11:50 PM.

So moses, just out of curiosity are you now done at BJTF? And if so, where you banned that I missed or are you leaving on your own terms? I ask because if you are just taking a break and intend on returning, posting here will almost assure the tyrant that runs that site will find a way to get rid of you. Everyone that posts here, is eventually exiled from Blackjack the voodoo forum, and usually it doesn't take long.

Also, if you are looking for a site to discuss a little blackjack, Blackjackinfo has a little activity these days. While the activity level is less than Norm's voodoo site, factoring in all the useless noise posted at the voodoo forum by 2-3 members, and you actually have more useful discussions at Blackjackinfo.
    I was banned for 7 days. Then tried to respond to T3 taunts which kept getting deleted. It was nothing malicious. A friend emailed me and said the 2nd 7 day ban was the quickest he'd ever seen.

There is no point to going back to mental warfare on an unlevel playing field. The only way to win is if all of us submerged at the sametime and buried them with posts against T3 and Flash. That is what they do when anyone stands up to their nonsense and pompous, boring, condescending crap. They have their own little thing going on. I don't know what is but it's not that much. I'm right here if Flash or T3 have a problem.

I appreciate the note about blackjackinfo. This site is pretty cool. Freedom of speech. I enjoyed more reading about JFK. Very similar to Norm's site when you think about it. Create confusion to confound their understanding. Zee doesn't seem to mind being their patsy.
    Last edited by Moses; September 11th, 2017 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Hey Blitzer. I remember you as a breath of fresh air. You keep it real. Yep. You're right. Moses is peeesed off. But Im going to ask you a favor. Very, very rare for me. There is no point in playing a game you can't win. Norm did me a favor with the back to back bans. I was never going to quit. It's like a damn silly assed addiction to an interactive soap opera or something. Ive never smoked, done drugs, or drank other that throwing back some cold beers with buds. I've never been addicted to anyrhing in my life. Well, there was that little hottie my Senior year. But being 17 shouldn't count right? And there is Oreo and milk at midnight. So I have to humbly admit I need a little help, please.
    I thought you may have been a little upset. Norman excels at making people upset. It's not that your done playing the game, Norman tapped out and doesn't want to play the game anymore so he banned you because Norman is done playing the game, not you. You even mentioned that you were not going to quit so the whole situation boiled over to a climax, thus leading to your banishment. I just hope you don't go back to BJTF under a new handle/name but you can do whatever you want.

I don't think I'd ever go under a different name. Im pretty much a "what you see, is what you get" kind of a guy. There is no point in going back. But I'd sure enjoy getting them on a level playing field.

The problem is everyone goes for the head which is Norm. Take out the knees first which are Flash and T3.

Default Hell Yeah!

I don't think I'd ever go under a different name. Im pretty much a "what you see, is what you get" kind of a guy. There is no point in going back. But I'd sure enjoy getting them on a level playing field.

The problem is everyone goes for the head which is Norm. Take out the knees first which are Flash and T3.
    I hear that! Somehow I didn't think you would go back with a different name. We know Norman can be a rude an unfair at times in which he makes stuff up to demonize a person.

Zee doesn't seem to mind being their patsy.
    Zee's been the whipping post over there for a few years now and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I hear that! Somehow I didn't think you would go back with a different name. We know Norman can be a rude an unfair at times in which he makes stuff up to demonize a person.
    Why does Fenix keep referring to Bosox as "T3" in her admiration testomonials? It's getting sappy as they over compensate for the soap opera drama. Really, you love someone because of blackjack advice? I'm thinking T3 plays the role of several characters. Logic is no one could love T3 as much as T3.

Rod Stewart sings it best "in the morning please don't say you love me cuz you know I'll only kick you out the door."
    Last edited by Moses; September 12th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.

Why does Fenix keep referring to Bosox as "T3" in her admiration testomonials? It's getting sappy as they over compensate for the soap opera drama. Really, you love someone because of blackjack advice? I'm thinking T3 plays the role of several characters. Logic is no one could love T3 as much as T3.
    I AM Fenix, clueless gosling.

Rod Stewart sings it best "in the morning please don't say you love me cuz you know I'll only kick you out the door."
    You got me Moses, got a link? I'm not buddies with anyone on Norms site.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post
    I AM Fenix, clueless gosling.
    Of course you are. I mean no lady in her mid 30s is going to give two shits about you. Plus you are honest, straight up, right? I figure you are also Bosox and others. How many names do you write under?

+ Reply to Thread