+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help finding someone ...

  1. #1

    Default Help finding someone ...

    It's a long shot but here it goes
    perhaps someone here is capable or has some knowledge about in regards to locating a person

    I won't lay out the details here but if someone may be able to help I can give you the whole story

    thanks everyone

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphy View Post
    It's a long shot but here it goes
    perhaps someone here is capable or has some knowledge about in regards to locating a person

    I won't lay out the details here but if someone may be able to help I can give you the whole story

    thanks everyone
    Who are you wanting to find?

  3. #3

    Default

    An online friend who I used to play chess with She has been missing for 7 weeks now from she is from The Philippines

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphy View Post
    An online friend who I used to play chess with She has been missing for 7 weeks now from she is from The Philippines
    Hmmm, maybe she got snatched up by Duterte's death squads? You'd best hire a private detective who is over in the Philippines to give you that info.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 20th, 2017 at 05:24 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphy View Post
    An online friend who I used to play chess with She has been missing for 7 weeks now from she is from The Philippines

    Check all social media sites. I tried using a P.I. to locate an old girlfriend but the cost was prohibitive. I was successful after scouring many social media outlets.
    Last edited by Svengarlicky; August 21st, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Hmmm, maybe she got snatched up by Duterte's death squads? You'd best hire a private detective who is over in the Philippines to give you that info.
    This is exactly what we are worried about. We suspect she is either on the run/hiding or she has been killed.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Check all social media sites. I tried using a P.I. to locate an old girlfriend but the cost was prohibitive. I was successful after scouring many social media outlets.
    She had none. She only as an email and an account at the chess site we play at.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Finding the "Great Spirit"
    By creeping panther in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 18th, 2014, 05:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts