+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help finding someone ...

Default Help finding someone ...

It's a long shot but here it goes
    perhaps someone here is capable or has some knowledge about in regards to locating a person

I won't lay out the details here but if someone may be able to help I can give you the whole story

thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Morphy View Post
    It's a long shot but here it goes
    perhaps someone here is capable or has some knowledge about in regards to locating a person

I won't lay out the details here but if someone may be able to help I can give you the whole story

thanks everyone
    Who are you wanting to find?

An online friend who I used to play chess with She has been missing for 7 weeks now from she is from The Philippines

An online friend who I used to play chess with She has been missing for 7 weeks now from she is from The Philippines
    Hmmm, maybe she got snatched up by Duterte's death squads? You'd best hire a private detective who is over in the Philippines to give you that info.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 20th, 2017 at 05:24 AM.

Check all social media sites. I tried using a P.I. to locate an old girlfriend but the cost was prohibitive. I was successful after scouring many social media outlets.
    Last edited by Svengarlicky; August 21st, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Hmmm, maybe she got snatched up by Duterte's death squads? You'd best hire a private detective who is over in the Philippines to give you that info.
    This is exactly what we are worried about. We suspect she is either on the run/hiding or she has been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Check all social media sites. I tried using a P.I. to locate an old girlfriend but the cost was prohibitive. I was successful after scouring many social media outlets.
    She had none. She only as an email and an account at the chess site we play at.

+ Reply to Thread