+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Connor McGregor... Beating the Black Off of Mayweather

Default Connor McGregor... Beating the Black Off of Mayweather

I'm sure most of you have heard of the upcoming fight on August 26 between these 2 ego maniacs. I realize that a lot of the odds makers are tipping the scale towards Mayweather, but he better watch his ass!

In a street fight, Connor would beat the fuck off Floyd Mayweather! In the Octagon, Connor would beat the fuck out of Floyd! In the boxing ring, I believe that Connor is going to beat the black off of Mayweather! He just has to do the unthinkable! Dirty boxing will be a key to winning as well as winning in the clinch to open up combos on Mayweather's head. He's fighting a southpaw with power in his left hand that's gonna fuck up Pretty Boy Floyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnBTA3X7Yo
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 23rd, 2017 at 07:58 PM.

Default McGregor tells Mayweather, he cannot even fucking read!

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/vid...ant-even-read/

McGregor destroying Floyd in some trash talk pre-fight hype. Connor tells Showtime executive to go fuck off!!! Fuck the Mayweathers!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3pys27dGXk

Connor putting his hand on Mayweathers head and trash talks Mayweather. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbg6Nt3vkmU
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 20th, 2017 at 05:59 AM.

Default Fight Night Almost Here... Mcgregor's Best Trash Talk

Default Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor's final press conference before the fight.

The last one before the weigh in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuQBRtxw-CY

So odds have dropped from "astronomical" in Mayweather's favor to just "huge" in his favor. I mean it might be nice just to lay some on McGregor to see if it comes off on the high, multiple, underdog end.

But what bothers me is that when EVERYONE has the opinion Mayweather is going to win, then that's USALLY the time something "weird" happens. This is boxing rules though; not an MMA fight.

Thoughts?

Default Connor All the Way!

Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    So odds have dropped from "astronomical" in Mayweather's favor to just "huge" in his favor. I mean it might be nice just to lay some on McGregor to see if it comes off on the high, multiple, underdog end.

But what bothers me is that when EVERYONE has the opinion Mayweather is going to win, then that's USALLY the time something "weird" happens. This is boxing rules though; not an MMA fight.

Thoughts?
    A lot of cash is being placed on McGregor from what I've read. We only think it's going to be a boxing match. I'm sure Connor will have a few surprises. I don't believe Mayweather is going to win the fight although he could since this is only a boxing match. The thing that worries me about McGregor is his stamina going into the later rounds, say round 8 thru round 12. If Connor tires the way he did in the second Diaz fight, even though they fought at a higher weight (170), Mayweather will have an edge.

Mayweather and McGregor are fighting at 155lbs. Friday is the weigh-ins and by Saturday evening McGregor will more than likely be 10lbs-15lbs heavier than Mayweather.

Mayweather is a 40 year old fighter who hasn't fought in 2 years, he realizes that Connor would kick his ass in the streets or in the octagon if it was a "real" fight. A boxing match is Floyd's best opportunity at beating McGregor. It's his only chance!

In a lot of ways McGregor is a lot more dangerous than Floyd fighting Manny Pacquiao. This will be like fighting a Pacquiao in his prime with Connor. Floyd Mayweather ducked Manny Pacquiao in his prime!

Did you happen to see the UFC fight when former boxing champ James Toney came over to fight the UFC's Randy Couture? It was an epic beat down that James Toney took. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QIYYd-v8jI
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 24th, 2017 at 06:52 PM.

Default Here goes a good one. "Form Voltron!!!" Brooklyn

A keyword from Mayweather to stir up trouble from his corner. "Form Voltron!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4O8IcWE6Ok

Default Vegas faces financial disaster if Conor McGregor wins

LAS VEGAS — A knockout victory by Conor McGregor against Floyd Mayweather in one of the first four rounds Saturday night could spell disaster for Nevada’s sports books and could precipitate the biggest loss on a sports bet in MGM Resorts’ history.
    McGregor has been the fan favorite at nearly every public appearance he has made with Mayweather, as they’ve traveled the world promoting their boxing match Saturday at the T-Mobile Arena.
    But there is one group of people who will be rooting mightily for the 49-0 Mayweather: the directors at sports books throughout the state, who have written an overwhelming number of tickets on McGregor to win this unique fight.
    At the MGM Resorts properties (which include the MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Excalibur, Bellagio, Mirage, Monte Carlo and New York New York), there have been 6,500 tickets written on McGregor to win to only 300 for Mayweather.
    But the total amount of money wagered there is 60 percent on Mayweather, 40 on McGregor, race and sports book director Jay Rood told Yahoo Sports on Wednesday.
    At the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, betting action has been nonstop since it first put up a line on the fight in February. Jeff Sherman, the assistant race and sports book manager, told Yahoo Sports that 92 percent of the tickets have been on McGregor. The smaller sports book at the South Point on the extreme south end of Las Vegas Boulevard has also been deluged by fans looking to wager on McGregor.“We’re just a tiny little book way out here and given what is going on here, I can only imagine what is going on at those big giant books down on the Strip,” said Jimmy Vaccaro, one of the long-time leading race and sports book directors who is now in charge of the operation at the South Point. “I just called down to see what we were doing. From 8 o’clock last night until just a few minutes ago [around 9:30 a.m. Pacific time on Wednesday], we took $10,000 on McGregor at plus-390 and we had $52,000 on Mayweather at minus-490. This is insane.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/vegas-f...192125619.html

Default Rigged Fight!!!

That fucking fight was rigged!!! It wasn't a goddamn super fight! It was all about fleecing the public from their money to give it to other greedy bastards! I should have known.

Floyd Mayweather ducking the current champion and #1 contender of the weight he fought at (155lbs) just to pass Rocky Marciano all time. That reminds me of Floyd ducking Manny Pacquiao in his prime. What a fucking coward. As for Connor's punk ass, he could have thrown many more power lefts. It's like he held off, besides for not displaying more talent in his boxing as it pertains to a fucking fight! Then in the later rounds Connor has conditioning issues and gasses out. Goddamn money chump! The referee stopped the fight early in my opinion, yet another sign of a rigged fight! I hate rigged fights. Fucking bullshit!!! Fuck the UFC, Fuck Mayweather Productions! Dana White, Connor, & Floyd can all go fuck themselves! Goddamn faggots!!!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 27th, 2017 at 03:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread