+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Wattenberger's Blackjack The VOODOO Forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    306

    Default Wattenberger's Blackjack The VOODOO Forum

    A couple of really interesting developments at Blackjack the voodoo forum in the last few days.

    One of the other two professional players who initially was involved with me in calling out T3's fraudulent, misleading claims 2 years ago, had another interesting exchange with our hero T3 (who now just goes by three instead of t3 which represented his initials). I am not using this other professional player's handle, because he prefers that I not do so. For the purposes of this discussion, we will just refer to him as "21".

    So "21" makes these two very profound observation "Nothing to learn in this morass of misinformation, monopolized by two guys who post so much they can't possibly have any significant time to play BJ". and "Better than the two members who don't know how to STFU and continue spewing forth their inaccuracies and deception. Why doesn't T3 tell people he's talking about Sp21 and not BJ?"

    To which our hero, now just 'three' replies "Me not saying I was talking about SP21 is years old by now".

    This is an astonishing revelation! You will note he doesn't deny that for several years he made all of these grandiose claims that were mathematically impossible, and never mentioned at the time he wasn't even talking about Blackjack.

    So now he brushes it off with an "Oh that was years ago" type comment. Never mind that this lie of omission, lead to people be banned, a two years feud on numerous sites, other members leaving the voodoo forum on there own accord, spillover onto another site that lead to more bannings. Unbelievable, no apology, no taking responsibility....just a that was years ago, let's move on. That's like an accused murderer saying yeah, I killed him, but that was a few years ago, let's not dwell on that, let's move on.

    Interesting item number 2. A thread about Ace side counts deteriorated into another count debate. When I was on the site, Norm claimed I was responsible for all the count debates. I have been gone 18 months, so why are there still count debates, I ask you Norman?

    So Flash, who has definitely outlived his usefulness, continues to spout that "level 1 counts are recreational count" and "No professional players play level one counts", and "players must learn Hi-Opt2, w/ace side count to make any significant money". Flash continually makes these misleading claims and I am being kind using the term 'misleading'. These claims are flat out false. More professional level players play hi-lo or a level one count than all other counts combined. But Flash never lets the facts get in the way of a good story, or in his case a good sales sale's pitch.... because Flash follows up his 'misleading' claims with a proposal that any new players contact him for mentoring with Hi-Opt 2 count.

    That is just retarded....so sleazy that Norm would allow this non-sense. And he wonders why more and more people think of his site as nothing but a voodoo site.

    Oh and kudos to Gramazeka, one of the few remaining, that continually calls out Flash for making 'misleading' claims. And I am now done using the term 'misleading'. Let's just call it what it is....an intentional LIE to mislead player, especially newer players, for Flash's own benefit, so that he can 'mentor' newer players. There is a very Lawrence Revere(ian) aspect to this ploy. Set newer members up to fail, so they can be tutored (or mentored) to the teacher's benefit.
    Last edited by KewlJ; July 5th, 2017 at 02:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Long time ago I started to suspect that Flush was making more money "mentoring" than playing.
    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!
    T3 is no threat to any casino because he spends most of his time bragging on BTF.
    T3: Talk The Talk.

  3. #3

    Default Surprise Norman

    You should give Norman a visit since you have been banned by him. Since people live with you why don't you have them set up a BJTF account and then log in with their permission so that you can have a little convo with Norman and T3. Have them go to the public library or something unless you can use your or their phone or tablet to log on to BJTF. Maybe you can tell us all about it when the time is right. I bet Norman likes surprises. Let him know that he may be able to throw up an obstacle to try to slow you down, but he can never stop you from getting to him. Keep your enemies even closer eh?
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 6th, 2017 at 03:08 AM.

  4. #4

    Default Using the Vegas summer heat as a Motivator

    KJ you should demand that your roommate create a BJTF account so you can get some kind of resolution with Norman. If he doesn't want to do it, just remind him that the street is out the door and that Vegas temperatures are consistently hitting over 100 degrees on the mercury.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    KJ you should demand that your roommate create a BJTF account so you can get some kind of resolution with Norman. If he doesn't want to do it, just remind him that the street is out the door and that Vegas temperatures are consistently hitting over 100 degrees on the mercury.
    What are you talking about? There is NO resolution with Norm. This isn't a guy who resolves things and moves forward. This is a guy who holds a grudge for decades.

    All accounts made at my home would have the same IP address which is banned and blocked at BJTF. I could go that anonymous IP address services and create multiple accounts, but I am not interested in that. I post under my regular handle. I actually did create a second handle several months ago, LVkid, because I wanted to offer advice to a specific new member. Norm nixed that account after 2 posts.

    I live with my spouse and younger brother and would never kick either out for not doing something I wanted or asked. Plus my spouse owns half the house. Can't kick someone who is a co-owner out (not that I want to).
    Last edited by KewlJ; July 6th, 2017 at 08:28 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    What are you talking about? There is NO resolution with Norm. This isn't a guy who resolves things and moves forward. This is a guy who holds a grudge for decades.

    All accounts made at my home would have the same IP address which is banned and blocked at BJTF. I could go that anonymous IP address services and create multiple accounts, but I am not interested in that. I post under my regular handle. I actually did create a second handle several months ago, LVkid, because I wanted to offer advice to a specific new member. Norm nixed that account after 2 posts.

    I live with my spouse and younger brother and would never kick either out for not doing something I wanted or asked. Plus my spouse owns half the house. Can't kick someone who is a co-owner out (not that I want to).
    I'm talking about getting even with Norman in your case. You need to stop being a cheapskate and do something about it. You'll blow $5K or $10K on a night of blackjack or either on a single hand of blackjack and your telling me you don't know how to piss Norman off??? Create a new handle at his site and pay him for access to the subscription part of his website. Create a handle that will be your mole. Once your established inside the hall of Norman copy and paste interesting threads and argumentative threads if any exist and post them here on the ZenZoneForum to show Norman that he is NOT completely in control on his website. That is one way you can get even with Norman and it would piss him off! You have to know where to apply pressure to strike a nerve.

    Quit being lazy and have your spouse create a handle or you do it with their information. This would be a funny thing to do to Norman and I'm surprised it's taken this long.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 7th, 2017 at 02:35 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Create a handle that will be your mole. Once your established inside the hall of Norman copy and paste interesting threads and argumentative threads if any exist and post them here on the ZenZoneForum to show Norman that he is NOT completely in control on his website. That is one way you can get even with Norman and it would piss him off! You have to know where to apply pressure to strike a nerve.
    I am afraid that doesn't interest me at all. My goal isn't to get even with Norm. Just to expose him for what he is. And I have done a pretty good job of that. He has done an even better job of exposing himself. As for striking a nerve, while that isn't my primary goal, I have been pretty successful at that as well. I know because he goes crying to different people, he said this or that about me. He complained to Wizard when I said I would celebrate the day Norm's tired old ass drops dead.

    Norm is a crybaby and a bully. The two go hand in hand and he is a text book example.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    I am afraid that doesn't interest me at all. My goal isn't to get even with Norm. Just to expose him for what he is. And I have done a pretty good job of that. He has done an even better job of exposing himself. As for striking a nerve, while that isn't my primary goal, I have been pretty successful at that as well. I know because he goes crying to different people, he said this or that about me. He complained to Wizard when I said I would celebrate the day Norm's tired old ass drops dead.

    Norm is a crybaby and a bully. The two go hand in hand and he is a text book example.
    Somehow I thought you would puss out, that's lame. Man, you need to learn how to live a little and have a little fun and you live in Las Vegas. Lighten up a bit. You keep bitching about Norman yet you don't want to have any fun with Norman. BORING! Your not the mischievous person I thought you were. If I were to come out to Vegas, your definitely not a person I would want to have words with or chill with because you don't know how to have a good time. I'd have more fun in 1 hour with a Vegas call girl than I would chillin with KJ for a whole fucking weekend in Vegas. That's lame. You better ask your spouse for permission before you do anything. We know who wears the pants in your household KJ, it's not you! Cheapskate! Degenerate!

    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 8th, 2017 at 12:48 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    306

    Default

    geez, I wasn't aware that it was my responsibility to provide you with entertainment on the forums, or show you a good time in person (in Vegas). Where did I agree to be entertainment director?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    geez, I wasn't aware that it was my responsibility to provide you with entertainment on the forums, or show you a good time in person (in Vegas). Where did I agree to be entertainment director?
    Your not the entertainment director and if you were you failed with flying colors. I think you missed the point.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 8th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.

  11. #11

    Default

    It appears as if we have one disappointed subscriber to BJTF. https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...equest-of-Norm $36 a year, little activity.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 8th, 2017 at 12:58 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Today Norm complained that I have been 'outing' him by using his name "Norm Wattenberger" on several forums.

    How ridiculous! Norm is not a professional AP, like myself or other. He makes his money OFF of AP's. People in the blackjack AP community that run websites and write books are NOT anonymous. They use their real name like Norm Wattenberger, Michael Shackford, Don Schlesinger, or a pen name like Stanford Wong. Saying the name that they are known by is NOT outing them.

    In Norm's case, his full name is prominently posted on his website, his products that he sells and his book. So how am I outing him? If anything, using his name probably increases traffic to his site, which is something I don't wish to do, because he provides a platform for a guy that is a complete fraud and intentionally misleads other players.

    Norm, I know you are reading, so if anything...you should thank me. But in any case, you should just shut the fuck up, because you really are a total blabbering idiot and a dick!
    Last edited by KewlJ; September 6th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    306

    Default

    In the past 24 hours Norm, the free speech guy has locked two threads and moved or deleted a third.

    Free speech to Norm is similar to free speech to Vladimir Putin. Those that say something he doesn't like.....disappear.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    In the past 24 hours Norm, the free speech guy has locked two threads and moved or deleted a third.

    Free speech to Norm is similar to free speech to Vladimir Putin. Those that say something he doesn't like.....disappear.
    You've confused the Clinton's with Vlad the impaler.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    In the past 24 hours Norm, the free speech guy has locked two threads and moved or deleted a third.

    Free speech to Norm is similar to free speech to Vladimir Putin. Those that say something he doesn't like.....disappear.
    Free speech for the selected few. Flush the master has been cursing Zeebaba and anyone else would have been considered personal attack. For Flush or T3 (Talk The Talk), no problem.
    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!
    T3 is no threat to any casino because he spends most of his time bragging on BTF.
    T3: Talk The Talk.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. More Wattenberger Hypocrisy?
    By Blitzkrieg in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2017, 12:34 PM
  2. The Blackjack Professor.......Guaranteed Win at Blackjack series
    By MJOK in forum Voodoo & Unconfirmed Gambling Systems
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 26th, 2016, 08:00 PM
  3. Blackjack THE Forum Bans ZG THE Grifter
    By zengrifter in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 475
    Last Post: November 17th, 2015, 05:18 AM
  4. "Unhappy Guy From Pit Says He Punishes Non-Tippers - from different blackjack forum"
    By Blitzkrieg in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 7th, 2015, 04:05 AM
  5. voodoo ?
    By sagefr0g in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 18th, 2007, 09:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts