+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A letter from PokerStars

Default A letter from PokerStars

Today when I logged on I got a little pop up message that mentioned that PokerStars had suspended my use of chat. I figured those liberal assholes would take the side of a goddamn crybaby. When it comes to the game of Poker, I've never met so many fucking assholes who play the game either in real life or in the online realm.

The incident occurred early this morning while I was playing Stud Hi/Lo 8 or better. Some German bitch started to complain because she was getting chipped down and I was raising almost every hand on the bring-in betting round so she started running her mouth. I got tired of her lip services so I started to run my mouth and the fucktards at PokerStars disable my chat. Fucking assholes!!!

Hello Blitzkrieg,

We are writing to inform you that we have suspended your chat privileges for your Stars Account for one day as a result of your recent chat in our site.

Our goal is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games take away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.

If you wish to receive additional explanation or information, please reply to this email and we will assist you.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Stars Support

Last edited by Blitzkrieg; June 20th, 2017 at 10:12 PM.

[QUOTE=Blitzkrieg;239931]Today when I logged on I got a little pop up message that mentioned that PokerStars had suspended my use of chat. I figured those liberal assholes would take the side of a goddamn crybaby. When it comes to the game of Poker, I've never met so many fucking assholes who play the game either in real life or in the online realm.

The incident occurred early this morning while I was playing Stud Hi/Lo 8 or better. Some German bitch started to complain because she was getting chipped down and I was raising almost every hand on the bring-in betting round so she started running her mouth. I got tired of her lip services so I started to run my mouth and the fucktards at PokerStars disable my chat. Fucking assholes!!!

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]

Hello Blitzkrieg,

We are writing to inform you that we have suspended your chat privileges for your Stars Account for one day as a result of your recent chat in our site.

Our goal is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games take away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.

If you wish to receive additional explanation or information, please reply to this email and we will assist you.

Regards,

[I][SIZE=3]

The best way to respond to poker abusers is to mute them.

Default I Never Mute My Opponents When Playing Online

[QUOTE=Svengarlicky;239938]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Today when I logged on I got a little pop up message that mentioned that PokerStars had suspended my use of chat. I figured those liberal assholes would take the side of a goddamn crybaby. When it comes to the game of Poker, I've never met so many fucking assholes who play the game either in real life or in the online realm.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]

Hello Blitzkrieg,

Regards,

[I][SIZE=3]

The best way to respond to poker abusers is to mute them.
    I never mute my opponents when playing online poker. Poker Stars is a good poker site, better than ClubWPT. There are more lively players on Poker Stars and quite a few of them do like to talk shit when playing poker and I like that. I for one am an abuser of the chat privileges and like to cuss at opponents, it makes for a better online experience the way I see it.

As long as you don't let the conversation get to nasty it won't get reported. I'm actually surprised that I haven't had my chat suspended for a 2nd or 3rd time. The players like it.

I still haven't won a poker tournament on PS but I have managed to make back-to-back final tables in two consecutive 20K tourneys recently and have made it to the final table on several deep stack games. I play the free poker cash games at Stars more than tourneys. It's a fun poker site, I should have been on that site years ago.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 1st, 2017 at 09:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread