+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Norm Wattenberger Attempts GamblingForums Take-down!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default Norm Wattenberger Attempts GamblingForums Take-down!

    Link to complaint filed by Norm, the free-speech guy, attempting to shut down free speech. I'll bet this complaint looks familiar to you and brings back memories, ZG.

    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...56/#post-36794

  2. #2

    Default

    Norman needs to stop being a crybaby. Jesus Christ! WTF! He's always causing trouble somewhere isn't he? He acts like Trump, always threatening to sue. It must be a NYC thing.

    I read the May 8th email he sent to you KJ. It seems like he does have an obsession to keep fighting with you for the next 50,000 years. He is lying. He's a NYC thug.

    https://youtu.be/goE0zHYx2r4
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; May 30th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    457

    Default

    For you KJ:

    "KJ is now mass posting PMs and e-mails, which is not only illegal, but flat out immoral."

    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/showthread.php?38714-Questions-for-Don/page9
    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!
    T3 is no threat to any casino because he spends most of his time bragging on BTF.
    T3: Talk The Talk.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    For you KJ:

    "KJ is now mass posting PMs and e-mails, which is not only illegal, but flat out immoral."

    https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/showthread.php?38714-Questions-for-Don/page9
    Thank you for sharing that chubby bee, I hadn't seen it. I just no longer read too much of the voodoo site.

    Norm took to attacking me, which is nothing new. Attacking someone that is unable to respond is just such a low life thing to do. It's just really weak. Only a very small person would do this. It is a bully mentality and that is 100% what Norm is a bully, in every aspect.

    And of course what Norm posted is a complete lie. He posed that I threatened Mike Shackleford numerous times, until Shackleford called the police. Nothing remotely like that occurred concerning me. Another poster, Mickey Crimm, made some half-hearted "threats" to Shackleford one night when Mickey was drunk. He apologized the next morning, but Shackleford felt threatened, or so he says, and called the police and I guess filed some sort of report. Had absolutely nothing....no involvement what-so-ever with me.

    But that didn't stop Norm from posting a HUGE character assassination type lie. I am sure Norm will say I have lied about him, like with the non-bathing comments. First they are rumors by someone else that I just passed along. So if you want to call me a gossip...go ahead. But there is a hell of a big difference between making fun of someone's hygiene habits and posting that someone stalked and threatened someone until the police were called. Really, Really shameful "Pig Pen". A new low even for you.

    Yes, Blitz, I too have notice similarities between Norm's behavior and our um....President's behavior. I have never posted about it because any mention of Trump is toxic. It's too political. There are people that love him and people that hate him and some how the people that love him are unable to see that his behavior (not necessarily policies), but behavior is just not acceptable, for not only a president, but just an adult. Anyway, I don't want to open a can of worms about Trump, but I too have wondered if this ego-maniac type behavior is some sort of New York City thing. I mean is the Hudson River leaking into the water supply or something.
    Last edited by KewlJ; May 30th, 2017 at 10:35 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Yes, Blitz, I too have notice similarities between Norm's behavior and our um....President's behavior. I have never posted about it because any mention of Trump is toxic. It's too political. There are people that love him and people that hate him and some how the people that love him are unable to see that his behavior (not necessarily policies), but behavior is just not acceptable, for not only a president, but just an adult. Anyway, I don't want to open a can of worms about Trump, but I too have wondered if this ego-maniac type behavior is some sort of New York City thing. I mean is the Hudson River leaking into the water supply or something.
    I didn't think I was the only one who thought Norman runs his forum like Trump runs the country. It's a catastrophe. Totalitarianism gestapo style, pure and simple. Norm's built his "wall" while not impenetrable, and banned people when he should have banned himself.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; May 31st, 2017 at 04:03 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Wow, what a tool. Unreal.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Fuck Norm!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Trump-Norm

    AS to Trump, he has been attacked relentlessly by the media and Dems and even Republicans since he began winning primarys. Since the election win he has had to take on the deep state, Cia-FBI-Nsa, etc, and it has been non-stop baseless attacks, a coup is being attempted. Considering what Trump has been put through so far I think he deserves to be cut alot of slack and given alot of Kudos for holding his own against this brutal assault. This is nothing short of an attempted Coup by the establishment. Remember, if they keep repeating the same lies, people will begin to believe it, don't you believe it!

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I didn't think I was the only one who thought Norman runs his forum like Trump runs the country. It's a catastrophe. Totalitarianism gestapo style, pure and simple. Norm's built his "wall" while not impenetrable, and banned people when he should have banned himself.

    That's so easy. Hrrumphf and m0rm are both Jews. And Hrrumphf is backed by the Jew community. They're many Jew posters on m0rm's site. I don't need to name names. Schlesinger is the resident bigmouth Jew.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    That's so easy. Hrrumphf and m0rm are both Jews. And Hrrumphf is backed by the Jew community. They're many Jew posters on m0rm's site. I don't need to name names. Schlesinger is the resident bigmouth Jew.
    Looking past religion, an asshole is an asshole. However Boz Jewed me real good by not paying up when he lost a bet, that sore loser.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; June 3rd, 2017 at 10:27 AM.

  11. #11

    Default Wattenberger gets disciplined on GamblingForums.com

    KJ I see that your ongoing and arduous fight with Norman has finally come to fruition on Gamblingforums.com. It's about time that someone cracked the whip on Norman other than the posters on this forum and called him out on his corporate bullying, corporate intimidation, and lying. It pleases me to know that the administrators at GamblingForums.com looked into this issue without favoring Norman just because he runs and operates his own blackjack website. Going forward Norman needs to realize that such ill behavior will NOT be tolerated any longer. Oh no.

    While scouring your "Current feud with Qfit (Norman Wattenberger)" thread I couldn't help but notice that the son-of-bitch Boz has been dubbed a "compulsive liar" by the administrators and is posting there. That piece of shit still owes me $2000 bucks for losing the most anticipated, the BIGGEST betting presidential election in the history of this young nation! Boz is an obsessive compulsive liar and a goddamn degenerate gambler!



    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...er.6635/page-6

    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 1st, 2017 at 01:48 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    KJ I see that your ongoing and arduous fight with Norman has finally come to fruition on Gamblingforums.com. It's about time that someone cracked the whip on Norman other than the posters on this forum and called him out on his corporate bullying, corporate intimidation, and lying. It pleases me to know that the administrators at GamblingForums.com looked into this issue without favoring Norman just because he runs and operates his own blackjack website. Going forward Norman needs to realize that such ill behavior will NOT be tolerated any longer. Oh no.

    While scouring your "Current feud with Qfit (Norman Wattenberger)" thread I couldn't help but notice that the son-of-bitch Boz has been dubbed a "compulsive liar" by the administrators and is posting there. That piece of shit still owes me $2000 bucks for losing the most anticipated, the BIGGEST betting presidential election in the history of this young nation! Boz is an obsessive compulsive liar and a goddamn degenerate gambler!



    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...er.6635/page-6

    I have participated lightly at gamblingforums for about a year, since Michael Shackleford banned me at Wizard of Vegas at Norm's request or demanding. I am not particularly crazy about the site, made up of many people banned at WoV, nor do I know the owner/administrator. There have been some questions raised about the admin/owner and questionable past and ethics. Again, I don't know.

    But I was pleased that when Norm showed up to try to use his influence to shut me down, the admin would have no part of it. That should have been Shackleford's response as well, but Shackleford was too weak and caved to Norm's demands.

    Apparently this wasn't the first go round this administrator had with Norm. A year before I started participating, when the gamblingforums first started, Zengrifter was participating there. And guess what?? Norm contacted the administrator to try to shut down Zengrifter. Norm used his usual playbook of threatening to take legal action and filing complaints and all that baloney just as he does everywhere, but the admin at gamblingforums would have no part of it.

    Pigpen Norm is just a bully. There are no two ways about it. He tries to shutdown anyone who says something he doesn't like, anywhere on the internet. He files complaints and threatens site owners with legal action, if they don't hut down someone he is targeting. In short, Norm is a real sleazebag. I like to use the line from the end of the movie hangover, when Stu's fiancÚ confronts him at the wedding. Stu says "You are just an evil person.....right through to your core". THAT is Stinky Norm Wattenberger. He is an evil person right through to his core.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    I have participated lightly at gamblingforums for about a year, since Michael Shackleford banned me at Wizard of Vegas at Norm's request or demanding. I am not particularly crazy about the site, made up of many people banned at WoV, nor do I know the owner/administrator. There have been some questions raised about the admin/owner and questionable past and ethics. Again, I don't know.

    But I was pleased that when Norm showed up to try to use his influence to shut me down, the admin would have no part of it. That should have been Shackleford's response as well, but Shackleford was too weak and caved to Norm's demands.

    Apparently this wasn't the first go round this administrator had with Norm. A year before I started participating, when the gamblingforums first started, Zengrifter was participating there. And guess what?? Norm contacted the administrator to try to shut down Zengrifter. Norm used his usual playbook of threatening to take legal action and filing complaints and all that baloney just as he does everywhere, but the admin at gamblingforums would have no part of it.

    Pigpen Norm is just a bully. There are no two ways about it. He tries to shutdown anyone who says something he doesn't like, anywhere on the internet. He files complaints and threatens site owners with legal action, if they don't hut down someone he is targeting. In short, Norm is a real sleazebag. I like to use the line from the end of the movie hangover, when Stu's fiancÚ confronts him at the wedding. Stu says "You are just an evil person.....right through to your core". THAT is Stinky Norm Wattenberger. He is an evil person right through to his core.
    I've noticed that your participating on that forum here and there and that the feud followed you there. That's good that the administrators stonewalled Norman and didn't give him what he wanted. Hopefully he learned his lesson that being a bully on the internet will get you nowhere. Someone his age should know better than that, or atleast you would figure.

    Shackleford folded to Norman's demands like a house of cards falls when a fan blows on it. I'd expect him to have a backbone and to protect his forum participants. He shouldn't have waned and bent over backwards to a 3rd parties demands.

    As far as ZenGrifter and Norman are concerned, I'm sure there is a mutual hate for one another that each possess for the other. I would expect Norman to get him in trouble. That's what a person does to their enemies.

    Now pertaining to that asshole Boz, why did the admin over at GamblingForums.com dub him a compulsive liar? I don't want to become a member over there just to read the reasons why, so can you log in over there and paste the reasons why over here?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Now pertaining to that asshole Boz, why did the admin over at GamblingForums.com dub him a compulsive liar? I don't want to become a member over there just to read the reasons why, so can you log in over there and paste the reasons why over here?
    You probably won't believe this....I am not sure whether I do or not, but the Boz at gamblingforums claims he is NOT the same Boz as this site and Norm's forum. He does say he is the same Boz as Wizards site, but not this forum or Norm's. He actually seemed surprised when I informed him there was another Boz here and at Norm's site. Could be an act, and he isn't admitting it for some reason, or there could be two Boz's, I don't honestly know.

    What I do know about the Boz from Gambling Forum/wizard's site is that he is from the Philadelphia area (perhaps south Jersey), a big fan and season ticket holder to the 76ers. I have never inquired as to where the Boz from this site and Norm's site is from.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    You probably won't believe this....I am not sure whether I do or not, but the Boz at gamblingforums claims he is NOT the same Boz as this site and Norm's forum. He does say he is the same Boz as Wizards site, but not this forum or Norm's. He actually seemed surprised when I informed him there was another Boz here and at Norm's site. Could be an act, and he isn't admitting it for some reason, or there could be two Boz's, I don't honestly know.

    What I do know about the Boz from Gambling Forum/wizard's site is that he is from the Philadelphia area (perhaps south Jersey), a big fan and season ticket holder to the 76ers. I have never inquired as to where the Boz from this site and Norm's site is from.
    From my understanding the Boz that was on this forum lived in Pennsylvania. Before that degenerate loser ran from this site from what I remember he divulged that information on here. His state of residency is stuck in my head. I've read thru some of the threads at GamblingForums.com and noticed that the Boz over there was from PA, I've glanced at his profile. I am convinced the Boz over there was the same idiot over here, there are no doubts in my mind. He must be a compulsive liar and I would like to read the reasons why he was called out over there at GamblingForums.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 3rd, 2017 at 03:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. How To Create A Count System by Norm Wattenberger
    By zengrifter in forum Modern Blackjack
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 30th, 2014, 01:11 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 15th, 2014, 02:28 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2012, 11:51 AM
  4. Pulitzer prizewinner attempts perspective
    By Katweezel in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 12th, 2010, 03:01 AM
  5. Attempts to repeal the 22nd Amendment
    By daddybo in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: August 9th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts