+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Norm Wattenberger Attempts GamblingForums Take-down!

Default Boz WTF!!

Boz got his azz handed to him on this site, what a pathetic loser he is!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    From my understanding the Boz that was on this forum lived in Pennsylvania. Before that degenerate loser ran from this site from what I remember he divulged that information on here. His state of residency is stuck in my head. I've read thru some of the threads at GamblingForums.com and noticed that the Boz over there was from PA, I've glanced at his profile. I am convinced the Boz over there was the same idiot over here, there are no doubts in my mind. He must be a compulsive liar and I would like to read the reasons why he was called out over there at GamblingForums.

First, I don't remember what Boz did to earn the compulsive liar tag at gamblingforums. I didn't read or participate in most threads over there (just like here). But I do know that I asked him straight up over there if he was the same Boz as here and Norm's site and he told me "no". But then again, if he is a compulsive liar......?? I don't think it's the same 'Boz', but at this point who knows?

So I just went to pigpen Norm's site, intending to look through his profile and a few posts of the 'Boz' there to see if there was any mention of Pa or Philly area. Guess What???....There is no Boz even listed in the members section. I thought that's odd, as I was pretty sure that he (or someone named Boz) participated there. So next I checked my handle and then Ouchez and the Zengrifter. None of us are listed. Norm has erased us all. Has he erased all of our posts as well? That Norm Wattenberger really is one fucked up dude! He truly is nuts.
    Last edited by KewlJ; July 4th, 2017 at 01:11 AM.

I just remembered that I have a phone number for the Boz that posted at this site. It is NOT a Philadelphia, Pennsylavania, or South Jersey (Phila area) area code. It is a mid west area code. While the Boz at gamblingforums and Wizard's site, was definitely from Phila area. I don't think they are the same person.

Cool Self Banned

My distasteful experiences when trying to register in pigpen's playhouse years ago lead me to avoid him and it and to find a less unwelcoming venue for participation. Growing up in a sick society and spending decades healing from the experience made the choice to avoid the norm [sic] easy. I welcome interaction with (most) others, but strongly encourage this be done with me in ways that reduce the likelihood that such interactions can be known by other entities, corporate or individual. For details, see the last message in the thread at: http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...en-Uston/page3

Default Kj

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    First, I don't remember what Boz did to earn the compulsive liar tag at gamblingforums. I didn't read or participate in most threads over there (just like here). But I do know that I asked him straight up over there if he was the same Boz as here and Norm's site and he told me "no". But then again, if he is a compulsive liar......?? I don't think it's the same 'Boz', but at this point who knows?

So I just went to pigpen Norm's site, intending to look through his profile and a few posts of the 'Boz' there to see if there was any mention of Pa or Philly area. Guess What???....There is no Boz even listed in the members section. I thought that's odd, as I was pretty sure that he (or someone named Boz) participated there. So next I checked my handle and then Ouchez and the Zengrifter. None of us are listed. Norm has erased us all. Has he erased all of our posts as well? That Norm Wattenberger really is one fucked up dude! He truly is nuts.
    I didn't know that, he must really love us???

CP

Default area code

I just remembered that I have a phone number for the Boz that posted at this site. It is NOT a Philadelphia, Pennsylavania, or South Jersey (Phila area) area code. It is a mid west area code. While the Boz at gamblingforums and Wizard's site, was definitely from Phila area. I don't think they are the same person.
    Midwest,,,hmmm,,,,,that raises my suspicion that I once had put thought it can't be..............................

CP

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Boz got his azz handed to him on this site, what a pathetic loser he is!

CP
    Hey CP, happy 4th of July. Indeed he did get it handed to him on the ZenZone. So much so that he decided not to show his face around here anymore.

Oh believe me it's the same Boz, I'm not fooled because I specifically remember. It's the same asshole KJ. Anyone who owes me some cash I'm not going to forget about, to include his state of residency. It was burnt into my mind before he... left here suddenly.

I don't find it odd that Norman erased the names, profiles, and posts of the names you mentioned. Did you expect any less from Norman?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
    My distasteful experiences when trying to register in pigpen's playhouse years ago lead me to avoid him and it and to find a less unwelcoming venue for participation. Growing up in a sick society and spending decades healing from the experience made the choice to avoid the norm [sic] easy. I welcome interaction with (most) others, but strongly encourage this be done with me in ways that reduce the likelihood that such interactions can be known by other entities, corporate or individual. For details, see the last message in the thread at: http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/...en-Uston/page3
    The ZenZone is a welcoming venue of participation. Your free to express your thoughts here without ridicule or threats.

Default Member Hidden Name

It's a horrible place populated by rejects, assholes, and bigots. The scum of the earth.

Member Hidden Name about Zen Zone said: ^

Very tough talk. Hider.

Bosox replies:
    You mean openly, and highly opinionated people who are willing to speak what is on their mind regardless if the majority of the membership disapproves or not, and ultimately results in their rejection? I am sure they lost plenty of sleep over it. LOL
    I don't know, think what you want. Regardless of opinions, the fact remains there are many highly educated individuals over there. Who the fuck are we to judge them?

Thanks Bosox. You've got alot of class.
    Last edited by Moses; May 14th, 2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    It's a horrible place populated by rejects, assholes, and bigots. The scum of the earth.

Member Hidden Name about Zen Zone said: ^

Very tough talk. Hider.

Bosox replies:
    You mean openly, and highly opinionated people who are willing to speak what is on their mind regardless if the majority of the membership disapproves or not, and ultimately results in their rejection? I am sure they lost plenty of sleep over it. LOL
    I don't know, think what you want. Regardless of opinions, the fact remains there are many highly educated individuals over there. Who the fuck are we to judge them?

Thanks Bosox. You've got alot of class.
    What's up with the member name hidden Moses? Norm causing more trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    What's up with the member name hidden Moses? Norm causing more trouble?
    Blitzer:

Norm has a feature called Member Hidden Name where one can make a post anonimmously. You might want to take a gander at the thread called "She's Killing US." Norm closed it. But not until he said horrible things about your website.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Blitzer:

Norm has a feature called Member Hidden Name where one can make a post anonimmously. You might want to take a gander at the thread called "She's Killing US." Norm closed it. But not until he said horrible things about your website.
    Oh, so now Norman is allowing guest to post anonymously so people can say mean and hateful things without getting all the grief and heartache that may follow, how splendid of Norm. I'll take a look at the thread. Norman never has anything good to say about the ZenZoneForum. The majority of Norm's grief in the past was directed at his old nemesis, ZenGrifter.

Midwest Player wouldn't know a good forum if it smacked him in the face. He's a closed minded piece of work and we here at the ZenZone do not sweat degenerates like him. He's a typical "yes man." Midwest Player doesn't understand that Norman does not allow links to be posted on BJTF from the ZenZone, the idiot! Look who is running the forum at BJTF idiot!!! Midwest player needs to get it thru his dense head! It's fucking Norman, idiot! He doesn't allow it idiot!

As far as the Anonymous poster, he or she can go fuck himself/herself. The little coward has to hide his name & handle because he doesn't have the stones to say it so we can see who is running their mouth. The anonymous poster can come here if he/she wants to dispute anything.

Bosox on the other hand, he has his head screwed on straight. A reasonable person. We're not losing any sleep over here at the ZenZone over what gets said about this website at BJTF. Not at all.

Norman needs to understand that the ZenZone Forum is a more open forum. We're not walking on egg shells over here at the ZenZone Forum, there is NO reason for participants to fear what they may say over here unlike at BJTF. We don't have a Nazi running this forum who micromanages everything and violates a persons freedom of speech at the ZenZone Forum.

If you want to be restricted, micromanaged, & muzzled people go to BlackJack The Forum. If you want freedom, you come to the ZenZone Forum. It's that easy.

Norm's pissed off that I made a caricature of his avatar.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; May 15th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.

Default Midwest Player is one of Norm's Bitches

In relation to Midwest players thread at BJTF... Blowjob The Forum... https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/showthread.php?40735-I-m-a-Degenerate-But-BoSox-Has-His-Head-Screwed-on-Straight

Midwest player, you fucking degenerate. How many times in a week do you have to bow down, boot lick, and suck your way up to the top of Norman's board? You piece of shit! Your one of Norm's "yes men."

Joe Mama, your right! Norman just happens to be one of the ZenZone Forum's biggest fans and he has been for years. Norm's gotten used to it and so should you. He's here on a daily basis and he cannot help himself to stay away. Norm visits this site more than I visit his site. I want you to know that. It's like a drug, it's just calling his name and he has to get his daily fix of degeneracy or he would not be able to govern his website in the manner that he does.

T3 you degenerate idiot! Your wrong, nobody gets censored at the ZenZoneForum. Hell, we hardly ban anyone here at the ZenZone except for the assholes who had it coming to them. T3, another boot licker of Norman. When it comes to censorship you need to look at your handler, the one that placed the collar around your neck but needs to shorten your leash. Norman. Why don't you lecture the morons at BJTF just how Norman censors everyone. Norman had to lock down one of his own goddamn threads the other day, "She's Killing Us," because he was worried that the people on his site would be running over here to the ZenZoneForum. Norman had to step in and take action, but look at how futile Norman's actions were. Midwest Player's thread is proof at how futile Norm's attempts are.
    Locking down the thread didn't work T3 & Norman, they came a looking anyways.

Norman if you tell the children "NO" they will do the opposite of what you say. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Last edited by Blitzkrieg; May 17th, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread