+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morgenstern Back In Lock-Up

Default Morgenstern Back In Lock-Up

Michael Morgenstern update: With all those BJ winnings and money that he "burned".....
    ... dude can't come up with 5 grand bail money.
    Last edited by zengrifter; April 5th, 2017 at 12:12 AM. Reason: video pulled removed embed

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Michael Morgenstern update: With all those BJ winnings and money that he "burned".....dude can't come up with 5 grand bail money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg7...ature=youtu.be
    Ha ha ha. A little southern hospitality for M&M. That should be a parole violation for M&M. He is where he belongs, in a cage.

M&M if you happen to read this, you better start making another toilet paper deck of cards. Where's your Blackjack Army now convict?
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; April 4th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Ha ha ha. Where's your Blackjack Army now convict?
    The troops are rallying - Go fund me page for Morgenstern -
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Theme for Morgenstern, h/t to Villiam --

Michael Morgenstern update: With all those BJ winnings and money that he "burned".....
    ... dude can't come up with 5 grand bail money.
    From the now deleted Youtube --
    "Last week while filming a new video, Mike and Katie got into a disagreement that led
    to the cops being called, despite not wanting to press charges Mike was still arrested."

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    The FundMe page has been taken down too.
    Maybe it was all a hoax?

Both were likely in violation of the two sites, youtube and gofundme.

I really don't care about any of it. I don't wish Michael Morgenstern any harm or bad fortune. But it was obvious a while ago, after just a few minutes of viewing one of his video's that he was not a legit BJ (professional) player. The inability to come up with 5 grand after all his stories of winning 10's and 100's of thousands proves that beyond any reasonable doubt (if their was any reasonable doubt). Het wait! Didn't the guy supposedly burn (set on fire) 10k to prove a point....what point I have no idea.

I generally don't get upset when people claim to be something they are not related to the AP community. I don't get upset and I don't usually even call them out on it. I figure that most in the community can and will figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. And usually, the person will usually hang themselves, revealing the truth (as Morgenstern just did). And while, I am concerned about newer players being mislead, these newer players do have some responsibility to dig through and figure out who is credible and knows what they are talking about and who is just talking.

The above paragraph may seem out of sorts being that I have been exiled from the community for 2 years now, specifically for calling out someone as a fraud, who was intentionally misleading both experienced and newer members. It that case of T-three (fraud-3 or she-three), this person and their fraudulent, misleading claims became so complicit, with all the cherry-picked data and formula that it just served to muddy the waters to the point that it became difficult for players new and experienced to even dig through all the bullshit.

That is why, not only myself, but two other professional players, who normally don't challenge someone's credibility like that felt we had to. And now 2 year later myself and those two other professional knowledgeable players, Bjarg and (the other guy who doesn't like me to use his handle) have been proven right when Don Schlesinger finally, thoroughly debunked this She-fraud person, just as we had done a year and a half prior. Only difference was Don was allowed to do so. The only question that now remains is why stinky Norm allowed these misleading claims and protected this fraud for almost 2 years? I have a theory about the person being the post leader (by far) and site traffic, but I suspect we will never get an honest answer.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Ok ZG, if he is in a detention center it's the place he needs to be to cool down that hot head of his. Hell, his little support group of shoulders to cry on are not going to spring him out. It's probably some kind of scam.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    From the now deleted Youtube --
    "Last week while filming a new video, Mike and Katie got into a disagreement that led
    to the cops being called, despite not wanting to press charges Mike was still arrested."
    I wonder if his girl has his phone. Maybe I should call Katie and introduce myself.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; April 5th, 2017 at 09:21 PM.

Both were likely in violation of the two sites, youtube and gofundme.

I really don't care about any of it. I don't wish Michael Morgenstern any harm or bad fortune. But it was obvious a while ago, after just a few minutes of viewing one of his video's that he was not a legit BJ (professional) player. The inability to come up with 5 grand after all his stories of winning 10's and 100's of thousands proves that beyond any reasonable doubt (if their was any reasonable doubt). Het wait! Didn't the guy supposedly burn (set on fire) 10k to prove a point....what point I have no idea.

I generally don't get upset when people claim to be something they are not related to the AP community. I don't get upset and I don't usually even call them out on it. I figure that most in the community can and will figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. And usually, the person will usually hang themselves, revealing the truth (as Morgenstern just did). And while, I am concerned about newer players being mislead, these newer players do have some responsibility to dig through and figure out who is credible and knows what they are talking about and who is just talking.

The above paragraph may seem out of sorts being that I have been exiled from the community for 2 years now, specifically for calling out someone as a fraud, who was intentionally misleading both experienced and newer members. It that case of T-three (fraud-3 or she-three), this person and their fraudulent, misleading claims became so complicit, with all the cherry-picked data and formula that it just served to muddy the waters to the point that it became difficult for players new and experienced to even dig through all the bullshit.

That is why, not only myself, but two other professional players, who normally don't challenge someone's credibility like that felt we had to. And now 2 year later myself and those two other professional knowledgeable players, Bjarg and (the other guy who doesn't like me to use his handle) have been proven right when Don Schlesinger finally, thoroughly debunked this She-fraud person, just as we had done a year and a half prior. Only difference was Don was allowed to do so. The only question that now remains is why stinky Norm allowed these misleading claims and protected this fraud for almost 2 years? I have a theory about the person being the post leader (by far) and site traffic, but I suspect we will never get an honest answer.
    I didn't watch the video where he supposedly set fire to $10K, I watched a few of his videos in the begining and soon enough afterwards I got turned off by M&M and his antics. I stopped watching his videos because he seems like he doesn't know jack about blackjack. I watched the guy struggle with the running count and he only dealt himself 10 fucking cards! 10 lousy cards for crying out loud! At that moment I knew M&M was in deep water. He's just another snake oil salesman trying to give the public his best pitch. He balked.

wow...

Props to DDutton, for reposting my super-observant reference.

Default kj

Good post!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Loco pendejo gringo!

Triple Reversed Cowpoke Final Elephant Ringer! Can anyone say, "You're a ding-dong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Positively+EV View Post
    Loco pendejo gringo!

Looks like Mikey may spend his birthday in the slammer, knuckle head haha.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; April 7th, 2017 at 08:55 PM.

Blitz, you keep messing with this guy and you're cruizin for a bruizin!

source: http://incarcerationconsultant.com/

Name:  CaptureMM.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  38.4 KB
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

+ Reply to Thread