+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Morgenstern Back In Lock-Up

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBx21 View Post
    Nah, not so much shame on them, but shame on him. A lot of them were newbies to BJ and didn't know any better, such as myself.

    However, after about the third video I realized that something wasn't right about this guy, and I fell off the whole BJA thing - no more forums, no more discord, etc for me. In my gut, I knew he wasn't what he claimed to be, so I stopped paying any attention to him.

    A month later I come back and see everything that happened, and like you said: No surprise.

    Now, those that are still blindly following him... agreed. Either they refuse to acknowledge the evidence, or they are in on it.

    Either way, shame on them indeed.
    So you woke up when your spidey sense told you something was wrong. Good for you.

  2. #32

    Default I hate to resurrect but............

    I enjoy humor of the videos and the "army" makeup.............you gotta really appreciate the clientele he attracts. Besides, to update Zen's bad link, he still has a Go Fund Me page. I think the "tongue in cheek" title in the hyperlink description is apt:

    https://www.gofundme.com/support-my-...ng-and-smoking


    Anyone want to join his tour? Shoot he has raised so MUCH toward his goal. Any assistance from your guys' change jars? LOL

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    I enjoy humor of the videos and the "army" makeup.............you gotta really appreciate the clientele he attracts. Besides, to update Zen's bad link, he still has a Go Fund Me page. I think the "tongue in cheek" title in the hyperlink description is apt:

    https://www.gofundme.com/support-my-...ng-and-smoking


    Anyone want to join his tour? Shoot he has raised so MUCH toward his goal. Any assistance from your guys' change jars? LOL

    I wouldn't donate a pile of dogshit to this useless reprobate.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    I enjoy humor of the videos and the "army" makeup.............you gotta really appreciate the clientele he attracts. Besides, to update Zen's bad link, he still has a Go Fund Me page. I think the "tongue in cheek" title in the hyperlink description is apt:

    https://www.gofundme.com/support-my-...ng-and-smoking


    Anyone want to join his tour? Shoot he has raised so MUCH toward his goal. Any assistance from your guys' change jars? LOL
    Hey MJOK. I don't want to join his tour and he's not getting any support from me in order to support his bad habits.

    I checked out his gofundme page. What a joke. He created the gofundme page on 20 July 2017, but notice that the trees in the photo don't have any leaves on them. The picture he posted was taken in the winter. The place it was taken at was Sams Town Tunica parking lot. He probably took the picture flipping off the building after getting his ass kicked on their blackjack tables.

    Look at how he tries to put his supporters on a guilt trip with what he wrote on his gofundme page. "Everyone keeps calling and emailing saying they won this amount of money and begging me to take a donation for teaching them for free so here it is, fuck it. I'll use these funds to prepare for the 2018 Blackjack Army Tour. Open bar type shit and for t-shirts for the flash mobbing of casinos in each city along the way."

    Pathetic!



    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 18th, 2017 at 02:59 PM.

  5. #35

    Default

    He's in the running for Player of the Year.

    Playing his "army".

  6. #36

    Default An off the wall trivia question

    Can anybody tell me which direction M&M is facing in his latest gofundme picture? N, S, W, E, NE, SE, SW, or NW?

    https://www.gofundme.com/support-my-...ng-and-smoking

  7. #37

    Default Dare M&M to demonstrate a backroom barring!

    Someone should coax M&M to show his ass in the casino so that he can show his "beloved army" on what a backroom barring with the casino looks like.

    He wants to make videos on blackjack, a backroom incident and barring from the casino is one video that he has not demonstrated to his army on how to handle such an occasion. I bet Morgenstern would pussy out.

    Maybe I could help him out by sending the photo of of him flipping off a Boyd Gaming property (Sam's Town), and posting it on Sam's Town social media pages. That way they will be ready for him when he walks through the door wearing his blackjack hoodie.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 18th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.

  8. #38

    Default He is in front of Sam's Town in Tunica Blitz

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Can anybody tell me which direction M&M is facing in his latest gofundme picture? N, S, W, E, NE, SE, SW, or NW?

    https://www.gofundme.com/support-my-...ng-and-smoking
    Highway 61 runs kind of NE from Memphis SW toward Tunica (the town). Sam's Town main entrance is facing South, across street from Resorts and Hollywood casinos. I think he is kind of facing North or maybe a little NE.

    (I must be bored to answer this one..........LOL)

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Someone should coax M&M to show his ass in the casino so that he can show his "beloved army" on what a backroom barring with the casino looks like.

    He wants to make videos on blackjack, a backroom incident and barring from the casino is one video that he has not demonstrated to his army on how to handle such an occasion. I bet Morgenstern would pussy out.

    Maybe I could help him out by sending the photo of of him flipping off a Boyd Gaming property (Sam's Town), and posting it on Sam's Town social media pages. That way they will be ready for him when he walks through the door wearing his blackjack hoodie.
    He posts some of the letters 86'ing him. But on all the videos never did see any backrooming. All are just backoffs.........which I think most of us have encountered at some time in our lives. Big difference to me.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    He posts some of the letters 86'ing him. But on all the videos never did see any backrooming. All are just backoffs.........which I think most of us have encountered at some time in our lives. Big difference to me.
    I've never read or seen anything about him being told to leave or 86'ed at a game. Perhaps he doesn't know the right things to say to really piss the pit personnel off! However he should be taken to the backroom and the casino should give him a hard shake down and interrogation if they see him on property. They need to make an example out of him! The surveillance teams and security guards of these major casinos are a failing everyone by not doing what they know needs to be done in a cat and mouse game.

    To ensure that a backroom happens to him he needs to drink more of that Captain Morgan to where his words begin to slur like that of a drunk sailor. That way the casino can say he was drunk and acting disorderly when he finally gets hemmed up, if it ever happens.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Morgenstern spanks Wattenberger (starting to make sense)
    By KewlJ in forum Gambling AP Community Miscellanea
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: April 1st, 2017, 09:32 PM
  2. Michael Morgenstern Here
    By morgenstern in forum Site Announcements & Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 21st, 2017, 01:11 AM
  3. So That's How a Lock Works
    By Katz in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 20th, 2013, 08:58 PM
  4. How to Pick a Combination Lock With a Paperclip
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 25th, 2012, 08:00 PM
  5. Broken Door Lock? No Problem
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 30th, 2012, 04:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts