+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Petition to Reorganize the ZenZONE

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    615

    Default Petition to Reorganize the ZenZONE

    I wondered today, could I help to change things here?:

    I would like to humbly ask the community here, what are our priorities? In light of the Boz election scandal and his petition to reorient this site towards the counting community I would like to suggest an alternative. It is firmly my view, first of all, that counting only allows a tiny advantage. Further, it may be true more than ever that counter-measures widely-employed and sometimes secretive in nature could be corrupting any perceived advantage. Therefore, the community should be looking at alternative schemes more than not, in addition to basic card counting skills. We have made many other paths for AP conversation besides card counting, however. These are more important to me currently. In any case, I have a broader point to make:

    What is our goal here exactly? Given the stress on our backbones experienced during the whole boz debacle and in light of the current literal war going on in media and culture I would suggest that the zenzone has bigger fish to fry. In fact, I could easily prove that the true purpose of the zenzone is political in nature given where most of the views and participation trends. I don't want to suggest what exactly to do, but in light of the real revolution of the 4chan memers and reddit shit talkers, and notingTrump's inadequate fight against the deep state, I would suggest that this site look at it's values and consider a reorientation towards more relevance.

    What do you guys think about this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewmerica
    Posts
    946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I wondered today, could I help to change things here?:

    I would like to humbly ask the community here, what are our priorities? In light of the Boz election scandal and his petition to reorient this site towards the counting community I would like to suggest an alternative. It is firmly my view, first of all, that counting only allows a tiny advantage. Further, it may be true more than ever that counter-measures widely-employed and sometimes secretive in nature could be corrupting any perceived advantage. Therefore, the community should be looking at alternative schemes more than not, in addition to basic card counting skills. We have made many other paths for AP conversation besides card counting, however. These are more important to me currently. In any case, I have a broader point to make:

    What is our goal here exactly? Given the stress on our backbones experienced during the whole boz debacle and in light of the current literal war going on in media and culture I would suggest that the zenzone has bigger fish to fry. In fact, I could easily prove that the true purpose of the zenzone is political in nature given where most of the views and participation trends. I don't want to suggest what exactly to do, but in light of the real revolution of the 4chan memers and reddit shit talkers, and notingTrump's inadequate fight against the deep state, I would suggest that this site look at it's values and consider a reorientation towards more relevance.

    What do you guys think about this?
    If I could only remember the question.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I wondered today, could I help to change things here?:

    I would like to humbly ask the community here, what are our priorities? In light of the Boz election scandal and his petition to reorient this site towards the counting community I would like to suggest an alternative. It is firmly my view, first of all, that counting only allows a tiny advantage. Further, it may be true more than ever that counter-measures widely-employed and sometimes secretive in nature could be corrupting any perceived advantage. Therefore, the community should be looking at alternative schemes more than not, in addition to basic card counting skills. We have made many other paths for AP conversation besides card counting, however. These are more important to me currently. In any case, I have a broader point to make:

    What is our goal here exactly? Given the stress on our backbones experienced during the whole boz debacle and in light of the current literal war going on in media and culture I would suggest that the zenzone has bigger fish to fry. In fact, I could easily prove that the true purpose of the zenzone is political in nature given where most of the views and participation trends. I don't want to suggest what exactly to do, but in light of the real revolution of the 4chan memers and reddit shit talkers, and notingTrump's inadequate fight against the deep state, I would suggest that this site look at it's values and consider a reorientation towards more relevance.

    What do you guys think about this?
    Everyone's priorities on this board are different Villiam. Boz is gone. The ZenZoneForum is a unique place among various internet forums. Here you can discuss many different types of topics without fear of getting the boot. That is what makes the ZenZone unique. You can even open up your conversation to include cuss words at each other to get your point across to one another, without getting the boot. The ZenZone has diversity and open aired discussion in which many other forums simply do not allow.

    For instance, when Morgenstern was here how many other forums on the internet would have let bjarg or me run him into the ground? How many? None!

    As of right now my only gaming priority is revenge. Revenge on the punk-ass tournament poker director that runs poker games in a few local clubs in my area. This punk mother fucker cheated me last Wednesday on a chip up by shorting me and I know he did it on purpose. He thought I wasn't sharp enough to catch him. I guess the people in the club feel like they are getting statistically embarrassed so the owner and his 2 hosts who run the poker games are pulling out the little man games. It was so bad that the pricks who update the points data erased last months data because it must have hurt to look at the numbers. Under normal circumstances the previous months poker data is NOT to be erased. When you can put in the least amount of time in this poker game (1/5 of the games played) but get the most, it pisses people off. These are some sore ass mother fuckers I deal with!

    Now you know why I am a mean all the time and mean spirited. If I could tell you how many fucking times in live poker cash games in the casino that I've detected a soft game or a game in which I know poker players are colluding to cheat the players & me, you would understand why I am like I am and why I want to drive stakes into mother fuckers!

    The ZenZone if fine after getting it's latest face lift. If anything we need a game to play on the ZenZone to play among each other.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; March 13th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    615

    Default

    HEh heH

    too many questions

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I wondered today, could I help to change things here?:

    I would like to humbly ask the community here, what are our priorities? In light of the Boz election scandal and his petition to reorient this site towards the counting community I would like to suggest an alternative. It is firmly my view, first of all, that counting only allows a tiny advantage. Further, it may be true more than ever that counter-measures widely-employed and sometimes secretive in nature could be corrupting any perceived advantage. Therefore, the community should be looking at alternative schemes more than not, in addition to basic card counting skills. We have made many other paths for AP conversation besides card counting, however. These are more important to me currently. In any case, I have a broader point to make:

    What is our goal here exactly? Given the stress on our backbones experienced during the whole boz debacle and in light of the current literal war going on in media and culture I would suggest that the zenzone has bigger fish to fry. In fact, I could easily prove that the true purpose of the zenzone is political in nature given where most of the views and participation trends. I don't want to suggest what exactly to do, but in light of the real revolution of the 4chan memers and reddit shit talkers, and notingTrump's inadequate fight against the deep state, I would suggest that this site look at it's values and consider a reorientation towards more relevance.

    What do you guys think about this?
    Well put. The community here decamped, headed for the hills. Nobody cares. RIP

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    615

    Default Katz

    Well sir Katz, you were one of the reasons I thought of this. I didn't know it until THIS YEAR but LAST YEAR was the year of the meme. It was also the year that political correctness and SJWs lost their shit--and they still haven't realized it. ZZ could be on the cutting edge with properly-vetted amazeballs cats invited to continue the info assault. But whatever.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Well sir Katz, you were one of the reasons I thought of this. I didn't know it until THIS YEAR but LAST YEAR was the year of the meme. It was also the year that political correctness and SJWs lost their shit--and they still haven't realized it. ZZ could be on the cutting edge with properly-vetted amazeballs cats invited to continue the info assault. But whatever.
    You have some good ideas there. The only reason I stuck around for so long here is that I believed that one day the ZZ would return to its former greatness. That is now further away than ever. Take a look at all those names here under Community. What a wealth.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    You have some good ideas there. The only reason I stuck around for so long here is that I believed that one day the ZZ would return to its former greatness. That is now further away than ever. Take a look at all those names here under Community. What a wealth.
    While I don't "know yer history" like some here and like a good redneck recommends I can understand it. This is the exact reason I brought it up--an attempt to restore or surpass former greatness.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    While I don't "know yer history" like some here and like a good redneck recommends I can understand it. This is the exact reason I brought it up--an attempt to restore or surpass former greatness.
    Here's a little history. When Ken Smith owned this site, some of us took exception to the Jew genocidal behaviour V Palestinians in one of their many atrocities at the time. The Jew Lobby did not like that and got on Ken's case to get rid of the Zen Zone. He got sick of the angst... and N0rm snapped it [BJ site] up for a song... and off-loaded the ZZ.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    dallas area
    Posts
    219

    Default Wtf

    What the heck have I missed?! Someone actually got banned, that it's Boz does not surprise however....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Was he banned? I thought he got a cabinet job with Trump.
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

    After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    Was he banned? I thought he got a cabinet job with Trump.
    Nah, that faggot owe's me $2000 and the fuck stick needs to pay up, he renigged on his bet... son-of-a-bitch.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    845

    Thumbs up 110% Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    It is firmly my view, first of all, that counting only allows a tiny advantage. Further, it may be true more than ever that counter-measures widely-employed and sometimes secretive in nature could be corrupting any perceived advantage. Therefore, the community should be looking at alternative schemes more than not, in addition to basic card counting skills. We have made many other paths for AP conversation besides card counting, however. These are more important to me currently.
    I rarely play DI < 10 games except for cover; my games are typically DI > 20. I would not discuss these activities in a forum where messages are permanently visible. (I sent you a PM, Villiam.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    What is our goal here exactly? Given the stress on our backbones experienced during the whole boz debacle and in light of the current literal war going on in media and culture I would suggest that the zenzone has bigger fish to fry. In fact, I could easily prove that the true purpose of the zenzone is political in nature given where most of the views and participation trends. I don't want to suggest what exactly to do, but in light of the real revolution of the 4chan memers and reddit shit talkers, and notingTrump's inadequate fight against the deep state, I would suggest that this site look at it's values and consider a reorientation towards more relevance.
    This sort of work has been my AP priority. ZZ is not a secure place to discuss this either. (Always use Tor, a VPN, or similar if you are viewing messages here... and especially if you are posting.)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,589

    Default

    Petition to bring back the Dodo bird


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    845

    Question Not Unwanted

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Petition to bring back the Dodo bird
    I thought the anti- anti-Jap members didn't like my postings to the point of removing a thread during my forced sabbatical--the many months during which my password was lost.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Petition to remove Soros voting machines
    By Villiam in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 26th, 2016, 09:29 PM
  2. God, DNA, Evolution and the ZenZone
    By Lady Tthree in forum Science & Philosophy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
  3. Need help from the ZenZone!
    By ScottH in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: October 13th, 2013, 03:36 PM
  4. Sign the Petition and recognize Palestine: the world's next nation
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM
  5. ZenZONE.
    By ScottH in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2006, 06:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts