+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting Cheated at Poker While on Break

Default Getting Cheated at Poker While on Break

Last night I played poker with some buddies in a local tournament and during the second break I sat back down to my seat and noticed I was short one $500 chip. The person going around racing off the black $100 chips to purple $500 chips was the person who oversees this poker tournament, numero uno, the guy who runs the gig! Before I went on break I counted my chip stack and had $21,600. When I recounted my stack I had $21,500. I had a total of 6 black $100 chips and that 6th one was supposed to take me to a total of $22,000. I imagine that the asshole who stiffed me on purpose didn't think I would catch his deception, and then I called him out that my stack was short one $500 chip. This asshole surrendered the $500 chip without contest or argument when I called him out, which told me that he tried to stiff me over on purpose. This asshole thought I wouldn't count my stack before walking away from it, what a fucking weasel! What a fucking prick! When I can unintentionally cause a person to do something deceitful and bring dishonor to the game under their own accord who may not have done that to anyone else in the club, it just lets me know that I am winning! Especially when they get called on it. It's nice watching someone run their own business model into the ground.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; March 9th, 2017 at 02:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread