+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Morgenstern Here

Default Michael Morgenstern Here

Just wanted to say hello and see if there are any people hear who actually hit the trenches. HUGE props to the guy who started this forum, the Zen Grifter, nicely done. I am new to all this online stuff but just looking for new friends (not haters, no room in my life for negativity) and players to discuss ways to get on top in this arena that we call Blackjack. Some might be skeptical of me and I get that, but please note that I am NOT a Teacher, never had training to teach nor preach but if anyone has any Gems of knowledge I am open to learning. It is only an idiot that says that they know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    Just wanted to say hello and see if there are any people hear who actually hit the trenches. HUGE props to the guy who started this forum, the Zen Grifter, nicely done. I am new to all this online stuff but just looking for new friends (not haters, no room in my life for negativity) and players to discuss ways to get on top in this arena that we call Blackjack. Some might be skeptical of me and I get that, but please note that I am NOT a Teacher, never had training to teach nor preach but if anyone has any Gems of knowledge I am open to learning. It is only an idiot that says that they know everything.
    And welcome to the the Zone, Michael. Just like you, many of us recalcitrants here incurred the wrath of Herr Kommandant N0rm, over on his Voodoo Blackjack website. [Usually this meant not rising and giving the Nazi salute to the Fuehrer when he entered a thread...which was enuff, and banish followed quickly.]

You are not the only ex-con here. Unlike N0rm, we don't judge ex-cons, seeing as they already underwent judge from the gummint and already paid their dues. So what if you robbed a bank. They been robbing the public for decades. Your error was in getting caught. But ain't nobody perfect. Not even me. [that was a joke].
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome Michael!
    We need more quality discussion in our gambling sections.

Default With love:

All right, I found Mikey Morgenstern's theme! (just being on point as fuck as usual, don't take umbrage)

+ Reply to Thread