+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump Has Been Neutered!

Default Trump Has Been Neutered!

The SAKER gives the lowdown -

From: "It's Over Folks" The Neocons & The "Deep State" Have Neutered The Trump Presidency

Ever since Trump made it to the White House, he has taken blow after blow from the Neocon-run Ziomedia, from Congress, from all the Hollywood doubleplusgoodthinking “stars” and even from European politicians.

And Trump took each blow without ever fighting back. Nowhere was his famous “you are fired!” to be seen. But I still had hope. I wanted to hope. I felt that it was my duty to hope.
    But now Trump has betrayed us all.

Remember how Obama showed his true face when he hypocritically denounced his friend and pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.?

Today, Trump has shown us his true face. Instead of refusing Flynn’s resignation and instead of firing those who dared cook up these ridiculous accusations against Flynn, Trump accepted the resignation. This is not only an act of abject cowardice, it is also an amazingly stupid and self-defeating betrayal because now Trump will be alone, completely alone, facing the likes of Mattis and Pence – hard Cold Warrior types, ideological to the core, folks who want war and simply don’t care about reality.

Again, Flynn was not my hero. But he was, by all accounts, Trump’s hero. And Trump betrayed him.

The consequences of this will be immense. For one thing, Trump is now clearly broken. It took the ‘deep state’ only weeks to castrate Trump and to make him bow to the powers that be. Those who would have stood behind Trump will now feel that he will not stand behind them and they will all move back away from him.

The Neocons will feel elated by the elimination of their worst enemy and emboldened by this victory they will push on, doubling-down over and over and over again.

It’s over, folks, the deep state has won.
    Last edited by DDutton; February 16th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    The SAKER gives the lowdown -
    It’s over, folks, the deep state has won.
    Maybe not ...
    It sounds outlandish from a plebeian point of view. But the question should be proffered: was the whole Flynn fiasco a ruse, getting the left and the media going crazy, chasing their tails over a non existent Russian conspiracy, an operation to expose disloyal leakers inside the administration and/or intelligence agencies?
    A few things to consider.

Contrary to what the mental midgets on twitter tell you, both Bannon and Trump are brilliant strategists. If you need proof of this, accept the fact that Hillary spent $1.6b to lose to Trump's twitter account. Ok?

General Flynn has been in intelligence almost his entire professional career. Of course he knew they were monitoring his communications with Russia. That's a non starter. Taking into consideration that Dr. Steve Pieczenik is blantantly saying it was the plan the whole time to have Flynn gone very early during the Trump administration, coupled with the fact that Rep. Chaffetz is calling for an investigation into the leaks, I think the Machiavellian angle here is worth considering.

This morning Trump tweeted about catching low life leakers, pointing out the NY Times was complicit in the scandal.

The Trump administration had to know they were surrounded by jackals when they planted a flag inside the White House. Trump has been discussing government corruption and dishonest intelligence reports for years. It's also worth reminding you of his cryptic address to the CIA after he first took office, telling them he'd like to remove the columns inside the buildings, perhaps a reference to the fifth column theory aka shadow government.

You'll know this theory is true should we start to see heads roll over the coming weeks and months.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Hillary never spent $1.6B, her Jew backers did. They lost, LOL. Don't matter much, the Jews still won. Trump said a few times during his election campaign how much he loves Israel, and worst of all this: I SUPPORT ISRAEL 1000%... FOR ETERNITY.

He's surrounded his presidency with Jews from Goldman Sachs, other Jews, and Zio-loving Goy that are also in the bag.

Trump also mentioned in his campaign he would re-open a 911 investigation. But er, I really don't think we will ever hear anything about that again, after a few high Jews whispered in his ear: remember JFK? ... is all they need say. After all, these Jews that Trump loves so much are the very ones who did 911, along with some American traitors from the CIA.

Mossad, the CIA and the Jew lobby have unlimited funds and expertise, and will not tolerate for a moment any threat to their existence.

Last edited by Katz; February 18th, 2017 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Hillary never spent $1.6B, her Jew backers did. They lost, LOL. Don't matter much, the Jews still won. Trump said a few times during his election campaign how much he loves Israel, and worst of all this: I SUPPORT ISRAEL 1000%... FOR ETERNITY.

He's surrounded his presidency with Jews from Goldman Sachs, other Jews, and Zio-loving Goy that are also in the bag.

Trump also mentioned in his campaign he would re-open a 911 investigation. But er, I really don't thing we will ever hear anything about that again, after a few high Jews whispered in his ear: remember JFK? ... is all they need say. After all, these Jews that Trump loves so much are the very ones who did 911, along with some American traitors from the CIA.

Mossad, the CIA and the Jew lobby have unlimited funds and expertise, and will not tolerate for a moment any threat to their existence.
    Stop with the Jew-as-adjective -use Jewish or preferably Zionist or even Zio, please.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Stop with the Jew-as-adjective -use Jewish or preferably Zionist or even Zio, please.
    What are you, a Jewish Jew? Whose side are you on? [Zengrifter is er...] the Jew Jewish side or the Goy side? Make up your mind. Jews now own and run America [have you noticed?] ... and all that bothers you is improper use of an adjective?

As far as I am concerned, there is only one Tribe: Jews. Sure, there might be good Jews and bad Jews But until the swine Theodor Herzl invented Zionism, there were only ... Jews. Jew Jews. Take it from me, Jews - Zios included - are now a world menace like never before in the history of the world. AND Jews have at least 400 nukes, 5 German submarines and, THE SAMSON OPTION. And remember, 2996 innocents were murdered by Jews and CIA terrorists on 911. Oy Vey

Herzl:

Born: 2 May 1860, Pest
    Died: 3 July 1904

Dr Dutton, you may or may not have also noticed that the Jew World Order [another name for the NWO] wants war with Russia. This has escalated since the CIA regime change in Ukraine, which Obongo went along with. Now the JWO has upped the ante and wants Trump to go after Russia (and China and Iran.)

Last edited by Katz; February 18th, 2017 at 02:51 AM.

Last edited by Katz; February 18th, 2017 at 05:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread