+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Morgenstern spanks Wattenberger (starting to make sense)

Well Blitz, rather than call you out, or explain to you how you could actually start putting nails in the coffin of your accusations of shenanigans on the part of MM, let me just ask you this: what is your proof regarding this assertion that ZG brought MM here? If you can't prove such a thing real quick like then we are going to have to collectively write you off. That's unfortunate, because if you were right about the fraud that MM is we won't ever be able to know, will we?

Actually, I'll even give you a fucking mulligan--if you can just admit to the forum that you are full of shit about this point you are making then we can go ahead and keep talking.

If you go ahead and double down on your bias for falsehood the same way Boz did I will call you out just the same. And after I'm done with you I will go ahead and make a better argument than you could, assuming no one else can (Bjarg might do it) and only if I feel like it, because you were being an ass instead of making a great argument.

That said, assuming you are right about your criticisms, I really agree with MM that you should make your own videos or at least help build a library of previous materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Well Blitz

Fuck off and stick it where the sun doesn't shine! Your the one who is full of shit! Fucking asshole! You need to open up your goddamn eyes! Your in no position to question my thoughts.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; February 27th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Fuck off and stick it where the sun doesn't shine! Your the one who is full of shit! Fucking asshole! You need to open up your goddamn eyes! Your in no position to question my thoughts.
    Well, I guess that settles it.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Well, I guess that settles it.
    This is for the Blitzkreig
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Well Blitz, I'll even give you a fucking mulligan--if you can just admit to the forum that you are full of shit about this point you are making then we can go ahead and keep talking. If you go ahead and double down on your bias for falsehood the same way Boz did I will call you out just the same.
    Ya Ya! You tell him!!
    I stand with you Blitz!

ewww

what was funny got dark.

the point is, ZG didn't bring MM here. you can be delusional and still be right but no one's gonna care.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Ya Ya! You tell him!!
    I stand with you Blitz!
    Bozo and Mad Dog Mattis are best pals...

Bozo just sent this to pay his debt...

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Bozo just sent this to pay his debt...

I wish something bad would happen to Boz since he reneged on his bet. Something like getting hit by a fast moving vehicle, or getting hit by a fast moving fist across his face! If I could, I would pay the man on the streets or a kid to tee off on Boz's punk ass and play the dreaded Knock-Out game with him. He needs a reminder that he needs to pay up. If that son-of-a-bitch was standing before me, I would spit on his face!

ZenGrifter or DD should do me a favor and ban that sorry ass mother fucker, indefinitely!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; March 9th, 2017 at 09:56 AM.

Default Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Ya Ya! You tell him!!
    I stand with you Blitz!
    So the P.O.S., evil, racist, sexually perverted and confused, basement living loser is back,,,,, pay Blitz you coc# sucke#!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Default Guyz

Lighten up on MM, his SKILLZ are his bizzness, not our's.

Blitz, I am going to ask you to chill, as I seem to sense MM wanting to have a better relationship with you and to bury the hatchet. These type of nasty attacks back and forth are unproductive and uncalled for at this time.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Lighten up on MM, his SKILLZ are his bizzness, not our's.

Blitz, I am going to ask you to chill, as I seem to sense MM wanting to have a better relationship with you and to bury the hatchet. These type of nasty attacks back and forth are unproductive and uncalled for at this time.

CP
    Hey CP good to hear from you. I could never lighten up on someone like M&M. Not after what I saw and heard. I don't want to bury the hatchet with M&M nor do I want a relationship with him. I could never have a relationship with someone who quits and taps out on a 6 deck shoe midway. However, since M&M hasn't been around here I have chilled out.

Hey CP good to hear from you. I could never lighten up on someone like M&M. Not after what I saw and heard. I don't want to bury the hatchet with M&M nor do I want a relationship with him. I could never have a relationship with someone who quits and taps out on a 6 deck shoe midway. However, since M&M hasn't been around here I have chilled out.
    Haven't been here in almost a month, been playing blackjack for real lol You are such a punk, talking about not burying the "hatchet," you haven't even picked it up. Get on my level, Boy... And I am usually VERY respectful but enough is enough. I have called you out to NO AVAIL... You are a joke, you cannot shuffle track, count and probably carry a basic strategy card in your back pocket... Bow down to greatness, I AM that. Hate to brag, not my style, but someone has to put your immature rear end in its place, which is the bench, keep waiting for the bus, HATER. I'll be back in a month to respond again lmfao, too busy to keep up with the likes of YOU.
    Last edited by morgenstern; March 21st, 2017 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    haven't been here in almost a month, been playing blackjack for real lol you are such a punk, talking about not burying the "hatchet," you haven't even picked it up. Get on my level, boy... And i am usually very respectful but enough is enough. I have called you out to no avail... You are a joke, you cannot shuffle track, count and probably carry a basic strategy card in your back pocket... Bow down to greatness, i am that. Hate to brag, not my style, but someone has to put your immature rear end in its place, which is the bench, keep waiting for the bus, hater. I'll be back in a month to respond again lmfao, too busy to keep up with the likes of you.
    yawn...

Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    Haven't been here in almost a month, been playing blackjack for real lol You are such a punk, talking about not burying the "hatchet," you haven't even picked it up. Get on my level, Boy... And I am usually VERY respectful but enough is enough. I have called you out to NO AVAIL... You are a joke, you cannot shuffle track, count and probably carry a basic strategy card in your back pocket... Bow down to greatness, I AM that. Hate to brag, not my style, but someone has to put your immature rear end in its place, which is the bench, keep waiting for the bus, HATER. I'll be back in a month to respond again lmfao, too busy to keep up with the likes of YOU.
    M&M, shut the fuck up! Your blackjack game sucks, you cannot teach people to play blackjack because you don't know how to play blackjack yourself. Keep misleading the sheep M&M. Your nothing punk! Your snowflake followers are fucked in the head! Fucking loser!

+ Reply to Thread