+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Morgenstern spanks Wattenberger (starting to make sense)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    There is no need to further embarrass yourself, your only fooling yourself. I don't want to go to your stupid party anyways. These BJ videos your making, you appear as a complete jackass! I don't know how your doing in your sales ever since you went on your campaign of "crying wolf" and seeking sympathy from the BJ online community after getting cheated. You like to share numbers, how much money have you made from your "online followers" in the last few days? Did they share the love and show support, how many did you swindle?
    How old are you, can you handle yourself? You seem very cocky and if you are still in your prime we could punch one another in the face while counting cards??? That would be a VIRAL video, don't you think lol

There is no need to further embarrass yourself, your only fooling yourself. I don't want to go to your stupid party anyways. These BJ videos your making, you appear as a complete jackass! I don't know how your doing in your sales ever since you went on your campaign of "crying wolf" and seeking sympathy from the BJ online community after getting cheated. You like to share numbers, how much money have you made from your "online followers" in the last few days? Did they share the love and show support, how many did you swindle?
    I only challenged you, and very disappointing that you chickened out, thought you knew what your forum name stood for, "Blitzkrieg = an intense military campaign intended to bring about a swift victory." Come get your victory, a dual, card counting dual.

Blitzo, please tone it down.
    All that Morgenstern did was call out Norm Wattenberger.
    We can appreciate that, as well as his 1m hit expose of BetOnline.
    As DD said: give him more rope to hang himself before going on attack, please.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Blitzo, please tone it down.
    All that Morgenstern did was call out Norm Wattenberger.
    We can appreciate that, as well as his 1m hit expose of BetOnline.
    As DD said: give him more rope to hang himself before going on attack, please.
    I'll give him a little slack, but not much. Yeah and after that 800K hit expose you can clearly see that he is trending downward just a few days afterwards. I would actually call it a nosedive to be fair.

I'll give him a little slack, but not much. Yeah and after that 800K hit expose you can clearly see that he is trending downward just a few days afterwards. I would actually call it a nosedive to be fair.

All I have asked for is a "count down" challenge yet you continue to evade this???? It is very distressing and I am not one to beat a dead horse, either you accept or you don't? What do you have to lose? I am an idiot, remember? Skype is free, let's do it live or shut up?

Blitzo, you and I should have lunch, maybe a picnic or something, become great friends, maybe skip rocks across the lake and sing silly songs together, can we have peace? I have no idea how this started... seriously, but can we mail forgive me cards and maybe not kiss but make up? Taking the higher road here, because you are obviously having a hard time doing that.

Keepin it fuckin real

sit back blitz

Well that's how virals go - what goes up must come down LOL
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

You are just TOO cruel! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    All I have asked for is a "count down" challenge yet you continue to evade this???? It is very distressing and I am not one to beat a dead horse, either you accept or you don't? What do you have to lose? I am an idiot, remember? Skype is free, let's do it live or shut up?
    Why would anyone trust an ex con?

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    You trust Zengrifter don't you?

Some people like feuds... and might find them er, entertaining. I find them tiresome. N0rm Watta Burger is the Feud King of Blackjack, having been involved in copious various feuds over decades. Some people attract feuds like shit attracts flies.

Blitz [and others here including me] had an ongoing feud with another Feud King here, by the name of Bozo. The site collateral damage was immense and it left its mark. Now Blitz got off on his wrong foot with Michael M... leaving us to wonder if Blitzkreig is yet another Feudmeister. Probably a bad avatar unless you want to bomb people.
    Last edited by Katz; February 25th, 2017 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Did you seriously just say that? Some of the greatest most HONEST people I have ever met are in Federal Prison, seems people on this site like to throw rocks What a shame... Knowledge is power, how about we spread that over hate
    Last edited by morgenstern; February 25th, 2017 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    Did you seriously just say that? Some of the greatest most HONEST people I have ever met are in Federal Prison
    Those who weren't privileged to share our special alumni wouldn't know that.
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 25th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Yeah the sugar high is over and it didn't last long. Morgenstern fell faster than Enron!

+ Reply to Thread