+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 135

Thread: Morgenstern spanks Wattenberger (starting to make sense)

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    There is no need to further embarrass yourself, your only fooling yourself. I don't want to go to your stupid party anyways. These BJ videos your making, you appear as a complete jackass! I don't know how your doing in your sales ever since you went on your campaign of "crying wolf" and seeking sympathy from the BJ online community after getting cheated. You like to share numbers, how much money have you made from your "online followers" in the last few days? Did they share the love and show support, how many did you swindle?
    How old are you, can you handle yourself? You seem very cocky and if you are still in your prime we could punch one another in the face while counting cards??? That would be a VIRAL video, don't you think lol

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    There is no need to further embarrass yourself, your only fooling yourself. I don't want to go to your stupid party anyways. These BJ videos your making, you appear as a complete jackass! I don't know how your doing in your sales ever since you went on your campaign of "crying wolf" and seeking sympathy from the BJ online community after getting cheated. You like to share numbers, how much money have you made from your "online followers" in the last few days? Did they share the love and show support, how many did you swindle?
    I only challenged you, and very disappointing that you chickened out, thought you knew what your forum name stood for, "Blitzkrieg = an intense military campaign intended to bring about a swift victory." Come get your victory, a dual, card counting dual.

  3. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    There is no need to further embarrass yourself, your only fooling yourself. I don't want to go to your stupid party anyways. These BJ videos your making, you appear as a complete jackass! I don't know how your doing in your sales ever since you went on your campaign of "crying wolf" and seeking sympathy from the BJ online community after getting cheated. You like to share numbers, how much money have you made from your "online followers" in the last few days? Did they share the love and show support, how many did you swindle?
    Blitzo, please tone it down.
    All that Morgenstern did was call out Norm Wattenberger.
    We can appreciate that, as well as his 1m hit expose of BetOnline.
    As DD said: give him more rope to hang himself before going on attack, please.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Blitzo, please tone it down.
    All that Morgenstern did was call out Norm Wattenberger.
    We can appreciate that, as well as his 1m hit expose of BetOnline.
    As DD said: give him more rope to hang himself before going on attack, please.
    I'll give him a little slack, but not much. Yeah and after that 800K hit expose you can clearly see that he is trending downward just a few days afterwards. I would actually call it a nosedive to be fair.






  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I'll give him a little slack, but not much. Yeah and after that 800K hit expose you can clearly see that he is trending downward just a few days afterwards. I would actually call it a nosedive to be fair.







    All I have asked for is a "count down" challenge yet you continue to evade this???? It is very distressing and I am not one to beat a dead horse, either you accept or you don't? What do you have to lose? I am an idiot, remember? Skype is free, let's do it live or shut up?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Blitzo, you and I should have lunch, maybe a picnic or something, become great friends, maybe skip rocks across the lake and sing silly songs together, can we have peace? I have no idea how this started... seriously, but can we mail forgive me cards and maybe not kiss but make up? Taking the higher road here, because you are obviously having a hard time doing that.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Keepin it fuckin real

    sit back blitz

  8. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I'll give him a little slack, but not much. Yeah and after that 800K hit expose you can clearly see that he is trending downward just a few days afterwards. I would actually call it a nosedive to be fair.
    Well that's how virals go - what goes up must come down LOL
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Well that's how virals go - what goes up must come down LOL
    You are just TOO cruel! LOL!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    All I have asked for is a "count down" challenge yet you continue to evade this???? It is very distressing and I am not one to beat a dead horse, either you accept or you don't? What do you have to lose? I am an idiot, remember? Skype is free, let's do it live or shut up?
    Why would anyone trust an ex con?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Why would anyone trust an ex con?
    You trust Zengrifter don't you?

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,586

    Default

    Some people like feuds... and might find them er, entertaining. I find them tiresome. N0rm Watta Burger is the Feud King of Blackjack, having been involved in copious various feuds over decades. Some people attract feuds like shit attracts flies.

    Blitz [and others here including me] had an ongoing feud with another Feud King here, by the name of Bozo. The site collateral damage was immense and it left its mark. Now Blitz got off on his wrong foot with Michael M... leaving us to wonder if Blitzkreig is yet another Feudmeister. Probably a bad avatar unless you want to bomb people.
    Last edited by Katz; February 25th, 2017 at 04:28 AM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Why would anyone trust an ex con?
    Did you seriously just say that? Some of the greatest most HONEST people I have ever met are in Federal Prison, seems people on this site like to throw rocks What a shame... Knowledge is power, how about we spread that over hate
    Last edited by morgenstern; February 25th, 2017 at 09:25 AM.

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    Did you seriously just say that? Some of the greatest most HONEST people I have ever met are in Federal Prison
    Those who weren't privileged to share our special alumni wouldn't know that.
    Last edited by zengrifter; February 25th, 2017 at 10:59 AM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  15. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Well that's how virals go - what goes up must come down LOL
    Yeah the sugar high is over and it didn't last long. Morgenstern fell faster than Enron!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Europe's Banks Are Starting To Panic
    By zengrifter in forum Economica
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Is The Great Scramble For Physical Starting?
    By DDutton in forum Economica
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 18th, 2011, 09:38 PM
  3. timetable is starting
    By blackchipjim in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
  4. Olbermann Spanks Bush Hard -VIDEO
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM
  5. 13 things that do not make sense to science
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 19th, 2006, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts