+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 135

Thread: Morgenstern spanks Wattenberger (starting to make sense)

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default Did ANY OF YOU HATERS MAKE HISTORY? JUST SAYING????

    I literally destroyed a Billion Dollar A YEAR INDUSTRY, until you can top that, bow at MY feet
    http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/guy-fi...mes-are-fixed/

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default LMAO you are NOBODY, I just made HISTORY

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Where is this at "the top" of reddit? All I saw was you getting laughed out of /r/blackjack, then getting banned.
    http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/guy-fi...mes-are-fixed/

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default Want MORE??? Tired of you people stuck in your ways, do something REAL


  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    I literally destroyed a Billion Dollar A YEAR INDUSTRY, until you can top that, bow at MY feet
    http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/guy-fi...mes-are-fixed/
    Thats fucking awesome man.
    You know very little of blackjack advantage play, but you certainly are a colorful character.
    And much more interesting and fun than most of the idiots that hang around the bj ap online community.
    I hope you stick around.
    Congrats on the 500k views on youtube

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default Friends?

    Not trying to be rude, like a very small few of you are, but until you make world wide news as a professional blackjack player... please do NOT be so quick to judge. I believe we can ALL learn from one another, I am sorry I learned to play cards "for real" in a federal prison environment, sorry I didn't get it in an Ivy League College Dorm... but one thing that is UNDISPUTED is that I AM MAKING history and am SMART enough to KNOW that one does NOT know EVERYTHING, that is WHY I AM HERE, I have my OWN forum on BlackjackArmy.com but still here looking for knowledge for it is the fool that thinks he knows everything...

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default Thanks, man

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarg View Post
    Thats fucking awesome man.
    You know very little of blackjack advantage play, but you certainly are a colorful character.
    And much more interesting and fun than most of the idiots that hang around the bj ap online community.
    I hope you stick around.
    Congrats on the 500k views on youtube
    \
    I have won lots in casinos... but to say my BIGGEST win was to make an online BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY CRUMPLE is my biggest feat to this date I'm Michael Morgenstern, nice to meet you... and it's over 1,000,000 views in 24 hours, pleaseeee send me a video, everyone on here, counting 3 decks like I did on my video, then we can talk

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default Holy wow!

    Mr. Dickhead over there at that other site must be really upset that yet another Federal-pen grifter is stirring up the shit. First, of all--what's up thug? You got fucking balls, sir. I think they might be too big but I'm not the person to stand out in this way exactly and kudos to you. I really loved picturing you making your napkin cards in jail. Second of all, I missed this place but I had to redirect my attention for a while. Mr. M, you are on THE CUTTING EDGE SITE for rebellious discourse and real analysis from every view about BJ and advantage play. It's an incredible resource. In fact, a quick search of the content here and you would have seen a complete analysis of Bitcoin, for example; could of saved you some BS. If you read this thread you can see the depth of the contributors here. What I would encourage is that you leave your so-called positivity at the door here because we all have bigger balls and brains than that other site you had to leave. Not that it's not good to be positive, just that we offer varying degrees of politeness here and it's basically always to be respected to some degree--to learn. I came here because I thought we could really share and learn and practice and research here and that's a positive thing for sure but we do it by shitheads like Blitzkrieg testing others. And we fucking troll people that are obvious liars here and it's great and necessary and a public service to do so. For examples look to my "trolling" of Boz about what would happen in our last election. We learned too late of the shitstain among us but he was summarily rid of our community.

    I made a big mistake of idolizing a potential mentor here a little much I think and I also think that the glamour of BJCC easily creates idolatry. Combine this with the idea that our real currency is quickly becoming information and the fact that it's becoming very marketable to be alternative and we have a very interesting cultural phenomenon going on that you (Mr. Morgenstern) are literally living at the speed of light right now in front of us. Don't think that we won't be watching (read: voyeurs) but don't think that half the reason is because we are waiting to see a trainwreck, and note that I'm not being personal when I say that nor judging. For a parallel and quite current example of the phenom I'm mentioning research Milo Yiannopolis or Gavin Mcinnes. Public disgust and hate are all the rage right now.

    I once again would like to say that I missed you guys, esp Katz, you fan-flaming genius. Mike, thank you for your entreaty and your inciting spirit. You fit perfectly here, I think. But we are a solid mixture of ego AND humility here when we are at our best. I hope we can learn some good shit and help each other out here, bc you know damn well it wasn't going to happen at that other site. Maybe one day we will team up more than we do here, but understand that we are all skeptics and cynics to some degree. Appreciate you adding your name to the list of ungrateful shits that left BJINFUX, ha! Fuck those sycophants.
    Last edited by Villiam; February 21st, 2017 at 03:33 AM.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Mr. Dickhead over there at that other site must be really upset that yet another Federal-pen grifter is stirring up the shit. First, of all--what's up thug? You got fucking balls, sir. I think they might be too big but I'm not the person to stand out in this way exactly and kudos to you. I really loved picturing you making your napkin cards in jail. Second of all, I missed this place but I had to redirect my attention for a while. Mr. M, you are on THE CUTTING EDGE SITE for rebellious discourse and real analysis from every view about BJ and advantage play. It's an incredible resource. In fact, a quick search of the content here and you would have seen a complete analysis of Bitcoin, for example; could of saved you some BS. If you read this thread you can see the depth of the contributors here. What I would encourage is that you leave your so-called positivity at the door here because we all have bigger balls and brains than that other site you had to leave. Not that it's not good to be positive, just that we offer varying degrees of politeness here and it's basically always to be respected to some degree--to learn. I came here because I thought we could really share and learn and practice and research here and that's a positive thing for sure but we do it by shitheads like Blitzkrieg testing others. And we fucking troll people that are obvious liars here and it's great and necessary and a public service to do so. For examples look to my "trolling" of Boz about what would happen in our last election. We learned too late of the shitstain among us but he was summarily rid of our community.

    I made a big mistake of idolizing a potential mentor here a little much I think and I also think that the glamour of BJCC easily creates idolatry. Combine this with the idea that our real currency is quickly becoming information and the fact that it's becoming very marketable to be alternative and we have a very interesting cultural phenomenon going on that you (Mr. Morgenstern) are literally living at the speed of light right now in front of us. Don't think that we won't be watching (read: voyeurs) but don't think that half the reason is because we are waiting to see a trainwreck, and no that I'm not being personal when I say that nor judging. For a parallel and quite current example of the phenom I'm mentioning research Milo Yiannopolis or Gavin Mcinnes. Public disgust and hate are all the rage right now.

    I once again would like to say that I missed you guys, esp Katz, you fan-flaming genius. Mike, thank you for your entreaty and your inciting spirit. You fit perfectly here, I think. But we are a solid mixture of ego AND humility here when we are at our best. I hope we can learn some good shit and help each other out here, bc you know damn well it wasn't going to happen at that other site. Maybe one day we will team up more than we do here, but understand that we are all skeptics and cynics to some degree. Appreciate you adding your name to the list of ungrateful shits that left BJINFUX, ha! Fuck those sycophants.
    HAHA email me blackjackprof@yahoo.com you, my soon to be insane friend, and I could talk for hours... or not, and if you are half as smart as you can write and your lexicon is as good as your math... shall we make a house in one night? We'll see. Waiting on that email, let's make some money, if you can play.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    HAHA email me blackjackprof@yahoo.com you, my soon to be insane friend, and I could talk for hours... or not, and if you are half as smart as you can write and your lexicon is as good as your math... shall we make a house in one night? We'll see. Waiting on that email, let's make some money, if you can play.
    Fuckin' A bro, that's real as it gets.

    I can definitely play (however I would not even attempt to hold a candle to ZG or CP or KJ's experience and applicative knowledge--they are different types of players all in many facets based on my analysis). I was actually truly inspired by most recent youtube and bc you spoke to me on a real level, not some bullshit about aggressiveness but rather PATIENCE and back-counting. Now, I kinda fucked up somehow, and I'm not sure if there are shenanigans but I lost 2/3 of my bank wonging and being patient like you suggest at my local stores in 6 sessions. I went very small thankfully, and tho I was never flush and 2Gs fuckin' hurt ya know!, it was still worth it to me to take my beating somehow--still trying to sit with it and accept loss so I can accept gain.

    If you look at BJinfo and search my posts you will find a heated argument involving my non-friend Boz as the sole supporter in which I was still learning and offering a basic theory of a way to play for someone struggling like me. I was shat on by the whole community for offering a properly mathematically analyzed way to literally double expectations of a spotter's wage by NOT PLAYING. Anyway, you spoke some real truth there and I gotta give you real credit because I figured it out for myself (yet still got my ass handed to me in the relative short-term).

    Anyway man, stay sharp man. It's important for you right now. And your army metaphor has me re-energized and ready to be even more patient and yet more aggressive when the time is right.

    P.S., your lexicon was pretty on point as well sir--thanks for the real recognition instead of some fake bullshit. I may be a quasi-nerd but I ain't no fuckin' Suit. And there's REAL NERDS ON HERE that are FUCKING SMARTER THAN US, fyi. I'm out here in the best state of the union, period, and we'll be in touch. I want to explore the theory you and your friend were working on as well, sounds real interesting. In fact this would be a great place to proffer and amend said theory via constructive criticism. Some really really gifted smart and kind people on here, however few-- just trust me.
    Last edited by Villiam; February 21st, 2017 at 03:25 AM.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Back to thread: curious as to your response to KJ's analysis of your MO... I thought it was pretty on point

  11. #56

    Default

    It's certainly worthy to call out a cheating dealer, but it's certainly not at "the top of reddit" as you claim. Let's tone down the ego a little, bigshot. Keep it real.

  12. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    It went viral... just saying, it is at the top of reddit... guess I am not that stupid, and of COURSE you would have caught it, Blitzkrieg lol (Even with your dry sense of humor a smirk must emerge) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3-OssVlvgc
    Reddit means nothing to me. What will your opponents, casinos, or team mates if you have any, think of you? Will they fear you on the felt? I never called you stupid. The people who may have given you good reviews on Reddit don't know what they are talking about. I'm not on the internet to have the most views or to have the most friends, less is more. I'm not trying to be some Youtube sensation who went viral (how trendy), and everybody likes me. You think I care about that Mike?
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; February 21st, 2017 at 12:47 PM.

  13. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Why do I feel like you are trying to drag me into some shit, Blitzkreig. Don’t I get myself into enough trouble with my opinions.

    I only saw a couple minutes of one of Michael Morgenstern’s videos. Although I didn’t actually see where he was selling anything, it seemed like a marketing ploy to me. On another site, someone posted that he set fire to some money, maybe $10k (or what looked like and was supposed to be 10k). Did you do this Michael? I guess indicating you have money to burn? Beside, video taping yourself committing a felony, I don’t find that particularly impressive. But that’s me.

    So...my professional opinion (for what it’s worth). Michael is kind of combining two Professional BJ approaches or concepts of the last 10 and 20 years respectively. The ‘slash and burn’ approach and team play.
    I'm not trying to drag you into anything KJ, I just wanted to know what you thought about Michael M. I haven't seen the video of him setting fire to $10K if he did. Disregarding the whole beef between you & Norm and Michael & Norm I wasn't impressed with Michael's game and the 2 videos I watched. For someone to struggle with maintaining the RC like the way he did on the 1st round (maybe 10 cards) of a 6 deck shoe, I'm not convinced he can even count the cards. Could he just be in the casino playing basic strategy to trick the viewers of his videos?
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; February 21st, 2017 at 12:48 PM.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default The Great Masturbator Troll

    SO, someone from CA was trolling Mike's youtube chats with lewd comments about whackin' his little pud to his wife. MM threatened to find his IP by offering 20K to the first taker and the guy stopped talking. For some reason all I could think of was Boz. LOL

  15. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morgenstern View Post
    It went viral... just saying, it is at the top of reddit... guess I am not that stupid, and of COURSE you would have caught it, Blitzkrieg lol (Even with your dry sense of humor a smirk must emerge) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3-OssVlvgc
    So you got cheated by a banana republic casino that one of your viewers spotted. I have to admit that it does suck to get cheated by a dealer when they are supposed to be offering a fair and honest game. Why did you split the 2,2 against a dealers 10 up card? At least you had enough of a backbone to call them on their cheating. I would have been more rude with them over the phone than you were. I even noticed that Richard Marcus picked up on this video and referred to you a blackjack pro. Personally I think Marcus' is way off on his thinking referring to you as a blackjack pro. I don't share the same thoughts as he does and the fact that you got cheated doesn't change the way I think of you as a card player. Not one bit.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; February 22nd, 2017 at 02:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Europe's Banks Are Starting To Panic
    By zengrifter in forum Economica
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Is The Great Scramble For Physical Starting?
    By DDutton in forum Economica
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 18th, 2011, 09:38 PM
  3. timetable is starting
    By blackchipjim in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
  4. Olbermann Spanks Bush Hard -VIDEO
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM
  5. 13 things that do not make sense to science
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 19th, 2006, 03:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts