+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Blitz-Boz Winner Pay Discussion

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Default Blitz-Boz Winner Pay Discussion

Final probability: 72.5%

Expected value: $900

BK can buy out for $900. This bargain discount expires at 2:00 PM, PST.

Trump leads by 7 votes, per midnight voting in New Hampshire.

I have included a link to a user-generated map from 270towin of projected results for each state. If anyone can create a closer map, they are welcome to put $20 on it instead of telling me mine's wrong. Shades on the map count. Toss-ups are purposely left blank.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/emV87
    Last edited by Boz; November 8th, 2016 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post

Quite the false premise here... There is no discount to back out of a bet at exact negative EV. You are betting a poker player. He's not going to opt out of seeing the turn and river. I'm sure he'd run it ten times if he could, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Quite the false premise here... There is no discount to back out of a bet at exact negative EV. You are betting a poker player. He's not going to opt out of seeing the turn and river. I'm sure he'd run it ten times if he could, haha!
    I'd buy out Boz win-option for 1000 right now ... Boz, you game?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

HAHAHAHA!!! Boz, seriously, I believe you are going down or this is gonna be really close, way closer than what you were saying. MI was counted on and now is not being. FL is gonna be so stupidly close. VA is coming in hot for the T-man right now. You were so off on this election. You never had 70+%. Trump is winning the popular vote currently. I told you that you were too young (millennial) and too inexperienced (not a student of American government, a hack basically) to call this so arrogantly.

Oh and I didn't make the map because I believe that you are the one most capable of welching of anyone here on such a short-notice prop. Might put up MY map in a sec though for shits...

Wow, looks like Trump is going to win Wisconsin and the election. Rust Belt polls were totally off. BK will need to certify he intended to pay in the event of a loss.

Wow, looks like Trump is going to win Wisconsin and the election. Rust Belt polls were totally off. BK will need to certify he intended to pay in the event of a loss.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Wow, [let me ignore the million-plus popular vote advantage along with my poll bias everywhere and cherry pick the region where things were off and THEN REWRITE THE RULES, showing my ultimate and total disrespect for this site].
    Wow....

Seriously boz, get fucked, you bozo clown. This is what apocalypse looks like. Welcome to the unveiling.
    Last edited by Villiam; November 8th, 2016 at 11:41 PM.

Trump leads by 7 votes, per midnight voting in New Hampshire.

I have included a link to a user-generated map from 270towin of projected results for each state. If anyone can create a closer map, they are welcome to put $20 on it instead of telling me mine's wrong. Shades on the map count. Toss-ups are purposely left blank.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/emV87
    B0z0's last desperate ploy FAIL... LOL

Just about all ZZ pundits predicted a Trump win... except for poor old B0z0 who stuck like glue to his useless polls til the very end. And he stuck with another loser, wicked witch. Wicked witch and Wicked B0z0... a good pair of ... losers.

Default Trump Wins!!!

Haha Bozo, you better have your fingers crossed. After I get done celebrating with a little brew & herb to ease my mind I'll be ready to talk and rub it in.

Last edited by zengrifter; November 9th, 2016 at 10:07 AM. Reason: formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    We already got them. From Burger King. Which is why I'm going to need the assurance I asked for months ago, which caused him to attempt to cancel the bet. He probably wishes he just would have set up that escrow. I need to know I had an average +50% EV as opposed to an average -25% EV. Seems like you morons are more interested in inciting me to welch so you can engage in name-calling than in actually getting BK paid.
    Last edited by Boz; November 9th, 2016 at 01:03 AM.

I predicted a very close election based on him winning OH, FL, AZ and NC. I didn't predict NV would swing R and I didn't predict GA would be close, that was your thing, with the pollsters. The record makes this all quite clear. If it doesn't, well that's okay because at least I don't look like a total fool, right!?

I am a white male. So I guess I'll be part of the only demographic allowed to own property? At least until President Pence begins his term.
    Pay up, white man. Or get lost and hope you aren't found.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post

As as for your bet, you don't need proof of shit other than address to send payment.
    I need to know, among other things, why he was going to pay me if he lost, after you and Katz told him I wasn't going to pay and he agreed with you. He had ample opportunity to answer this and other questions BEFORE he won, because I asked them REPEATEDLY. Nothing new here. None of your nonsense and name-calling is helping his collection efforts, but they may be hurting him. I let them go because he threatened to cancel the bet and I figured I'd win anyway--and did not expect he'd pay up. There was even a plan in place to try and trick him into believing I had used his bet as collateral in another fictitious bet that I lost, to guilt him into paying the other person, who would take a cut--and that person can back me up if he felt it necessary. That was a substantial sacrifice in EV I was willing to give up because I believed he was probably trying to defraud me. But now he won and wants the money. Now he has to face the music if he wants the money. There's zero issues if he's not deceiving, but I seriously doubt that's the case. Regardless of whatever minor consequences I might face, he needs to prove himself or he gets zilch. I have posted pages of my analysis of my EV, backing up my probability. I have attempted to place my money in a joint escrow with him, to which he has refused. He has posted nothing except he was "certain of a Trump landslide" and contradictory statements like he would pay me even though I wouldn't pay him, and that I am making a bet with someone else besides him. No new concern or question is being brought up or expected to be answered that was not demanded from him when I thought I would win.
    Last edited by Boz; November 9th, 2016 at 02:54 AM.

I need to know, among other things, why he was going to pay me if he lost, after you and Katz told him I wasn't going to pay and he agreed with you. He had ample opportunity to answer this and other questions BEFORE he won, because I asked them REPEATEDLY. Nothing new here. None of your nonsense and name-calling is helping his collection efforts, but they may be hurting him. I let them go because he threatened to cancel the bet and I figured I'd win anyway--and did not expect he'd pay up. But now he won and wants the money. Now he has to face the music if he wants the money. There's zero issues if he's not deceiving, but I seriously doubt that's the case.
    As B0z0 seems to be making noises about paying up, I may have to concede I could have been wrong about him welching and doing a runner... if in fact he does pay up and does not still do a runner. However, I see he is making swindley-lawyerspeak claims about irrelevant detail in an attempt to cloud the issue. Blitz may need to get a lawyer... a decent lawyer.

As for me, I started out hating Trump [and I always hated Hillary] and gave him no chance. As time went by I changed my mind. In recent months I heard some Trump speeches where he really did speak from the heart, to the people, honestly and forthright... something she was never able to do... because that is not in her nature.

He spoke about creating more jobs, fixing infrastructure, better health care, better vet care... stuff she never mentioned much. I believe, in the end, We The People responded with a rejection of more of the same Bush/Cheney/Obama wars, shit and corruption. Pollsters missed all that... of course.

I was even able to turn a blind eye to Trump's love of Israel and his bed-sharing with the Zionists... for the moment. Rejecting her may well have averted WW3.

Last edited by Katz; November 9th, 2016 at 03:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread