+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 91

Thread: Blitz-Boz Winner Pay Discussion

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    This Bozo character, like a virus, showed up out of the blue and and made serious effort to take over the host... Zen Zone. To the degree that he was permitted, he set about not only degrading himself but especially the site. He was allowed to continue for weeks in his vile vein of viciousness, apparently with the support of mods... for some reason.

    Over just a few months, Bozo had demonstrated he is nothing but a straw man, without what you might call normal human feelings of compassion, empathy, sympathy, respect, integrity, honesty, truth, morality, ethics, values etc. [Same as Hillary Clinton!] This was why I figured he would do a runner, and had no intention of paying that bet and probably did not have two grand anyway.

    His racism, misogyny, white supremacist, Ugly-American vileness became increasingly harder to take. Will the Zen Zone recover from the Bozo attack?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Villiam, Boz thought he had an edge on me because the mainstream media was clearly on Mrs. Clinton's side. That is precisely the message they wanted to convey to the masses. Boz just got caught up in their madness and disinformation campaign like millions of other people did.

    He kept claiming that I was going to welch on the bet because it was so clear to Boz that he thought he was going to clearly win, then shock & awe! Then reality sets in and the Clinton Camp is not feeling so well and they are in tears and have sand in their panties when they realize Clinton is clearly losing and all her supporters got fooled. Oops.

    The Trump Army came out... almost like the KISS Army or Arnie's Army.

    I think the history and analysis of the situation shows that ACTUALLY bozo didn't give a rat's ass if he was wrong or buying into a false narrrative, and that was exactly what made him so dangerous. He chose to walk all over countless refutations and pieces of evidence alternative to his hypothesis in the running up til the election. He did it so much, that for a supposed educated person, it amounted logically to me at least as proof of either an insane dysfunction or, worse, and in my opinion more likely, a sociopathic pursuit of amusement. This was my theory by the last two weeks, especially when I saw him putting out multiple feelers for welching, all the while having no response in the affirmative or otherwise to repeated and rock-steady mod intervention. It was almost classic Hillary behavior--utter denial of reality backed by sociopathy and classic liberal projection and sublimation.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default


  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    NOTICE ADDED: 3/5/2015:
    messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful or physically
    threatening are subject to edit or possible removal.


    http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/20191-Achtung!-No-Personal-Attacks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    This Bozo character, like a virus, showed up out of the blue and and made serious effort to take over the host... Zen Zone. To the degree that he was permitted, he set about not only degrading himself but especially the site. He was allowed to continue for weeks in his vile vein of viciousness, apparently with the support of mods... for some reason.

    Over just a few months, Bozo had demonstrated he is nothing but a straw man, without what you might call normal human feelings of compassion, empathy, sympathy, respect, integrity, honesty, truth, morality, ethics, values etc. [Same as Hillary Clinton!] This was why I figured he would do a runner, and had no intention of paying that bet and probably did not have two grand anyway.

    His racism, misogyny, white supremacist, Ugly-American vileness became increasingly harder to take. Will the Zen Zone recover from the Bozo attack?
    The Zen Zone will recover but my attempts to recover the bet is not so good. I don't expect to be seeing him on here anytime soon. You were right about him running for the door.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Katz

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    This Bozo character, like a virus, showed up out of the blue and and made serious effort to take over the host... Zen Zone. To the degree that he was permitted, he set about not only degrading himself but especially the site. He was allowed to continue for weeks in his vile vein of viciousness, apparently with the support of mods... for some reason.

    Over just a few months, Bozo had demonstrated he is nothing but a straw man, without what you might call normal human feelings of compassion, empathy, sympathy, respect, integrity, honesty, truth, morality, ethics, values etc. [Same as Hillary Clinton!] This was why I figured he would do a runner, and had no intention of paying that bet and probably did not have two grand anyway.

    His racism, misogyny, white supremacist, Ugly-American vileness became increasingly harder to take. Will the Zen Zone recover from the Bozo attack?
    I think the inability of the mods to curtail it is inexcusable and alarming to us who hoped this site would develop into something bigger, better. I am glad I got to know You, Blitz, Villiam and Sven, good warriors all. When I named him "Bitch", it was for a reason, he was beaten, by all of us at that time. I had him figured out, caught him in lies because I knew things others did not, not even the Mods, psychologically he was in my pocket, I led him and I played him just as I wanted, he was truly a weak fool. He was also crushed by Villiam, Katz, and Blitz, but it never should have been allowed to go as far as it did, sickening really.

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default But

    He also had massive balls...for a pussy.

    Reminds me of an early post of mine that I thought was possibly not seen or heard by some:


    See, the fact is, boz was weak/strong. This was evidenced by his total disregard for fair play and his ability to have seemingly gotten away with it. Public shaming and private missions from god are necessary to give the boy his due, imho, otherwise this bully will just keep doing it.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    He also had massive balls...for a pussy.

    Reminds me of an early post of mine that I thought was possibly not seen or heard by some:

    See, the fact is, boz was weak/strong. This was evidenced by his total disregard for fair play and his ability to have seemingly gotten away with it. Public shaming and private missions from god are necessary to give the boy his due, imho, otherwise this bully will just keep doing it.
    A leopard cannot change its spots. He is compelled to play the complete asshole, masked initially by more 'normal' transmissions that set up the unaware for his atrocities. Bozo [and Wall Street] would like this quote: 'God would not have made sheep if he did not want them shorn.'

    Toward the end, Bozo got too clever by half and tried to worm his way out of the bet with some half-assed lawyer-speak-with-forked-tongue shit... but his last desperate gambit didn't work. It stood out like dog's balls what he was up to... the swine.
    Last edited by Katz; November 24th, 2016 at 12:44 AM.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Where oh where are you, bozo? I got some bacon...

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Where oh where are you, bozo? I got some bacon...

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    All Points Bulletin: Be on the lookout for BOZO. May be armed and dangerous. Frequents dingy pool halls, bars, seedy casinos and homeless hangouts where he preys on down-and-outs. If apprehended he may impersonate a lawyer and may produce fake legal documents purporting same. May have changed his appearance since this last mugshot was taken.


  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jewnited States
    Posts
    1,277

    Default dogpatch blues


  13. #88

    Default

    That son of a bitch needs to pay up! Even with Hillary's campaign in on the re count Bozo knows he is defeated. He isn't showing himself around the Zone no more. We all know who tucked tail and ran.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    That son of a bitch needs to pay up! Even with Hillary's campaign in on the re count Bozo knows he is defeated. He isn't showing himself around the Zone no more. We all know who tucked tail and ran.
    Bozo moved on to bigger and better scams... AND THE GOOD LORD WOULD NOT HAVE MADE SO MANY SHEEP IF HE DIDN'T WANT THEM SHORN...

    [this is an ad on FB]


    Last edited by Katz; November 27th, 2016 at 03:56 PM.

  15. #90

    Default

    He needs to settle his debts with me. Every ass kicking he takes on the felt now will be a reminder that Boz is a loser. I hope he is getting his ass kicked either by the house or the players!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. The Boz/Blitz Election Bet Ruling
    By zengrifter in forum Site Announcements & Questions
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: November 1st, 2016, 06:08 PM
  2. Actual Discussion Between AG Loretta Lynch / Beltway Billy
    By Positively+EV in forum Real Politika
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2016, 02:36 AM
  3. Discussion of Religous Accusations and Church Leader Crimes
    By zengrifter in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 27th, 2014, 08:38 PM
  4. The ZenZone Migration discussion thread
    By zengrifter in forum Site Announcements & Questions
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: May 1st, 2014, 03:22 PM
  5. And the winner is...
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 28th, 2006, 09:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts