+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Blitz-Boz Winner Pay Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarg View Post
    Im guessing it wont be long before we see this clown resurface with a different handle, probably at Norms board.
    The good thing is it will be easy to recognize him.
    And from there, and at any other site, he must quickly be burned. Exile and banishment for good. He is a ### ##### #####
    Last edited by DDutton; November 11th, 2016 at 09:48 AM. Reason: ### ##### ####

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    And from there, and at any other site, he must quickly be burned. Exile and banishment for good. He is a ### ##### #####
    What greater truth is there than a mod's ################?

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    what greater truth is there than a mod's ################?

lol ############

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    The beast has been slayed for all to see.

Boz.... you sorry ass mother fucking piece of shit! Fucking coward! Goddamn pussy! I knew your sorry punk mother fucking ass would run! I hope you like knowing how wrong you were you piece of shit! Think of yourself as the Chino Rheem of the ZenZoneForum you sorry ass mother fucker, whatever reputation you may have had, has been destroyed on this forum. I want you to know that you piece of shit.

Default Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Boz.... you sorry ass mother fucking piece of shit! Fucking coward! Goddamn pussy! I knew your sorry punk mother fucking ass would run! I hope you like knowing how wrong you were you piece of shit! Think of yourself as the Chino Rheem of the ZenZoneForum you sorry ass mother fucker, whatever reputation you may have had, has been destroyed on this forum. I want you to know that you piece of shit.
    Well Said!!!!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Well Said!!!!

CP
    Thanks CP. My patience has worn thin.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Could be that this is the last word and testament of the Bozoman?
    Pronouncement shall be delayed for 7 days.
    Seven days expires today. Now for the pronouncement from Gwod.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Seven days expires today. Now for the pronouncement from Gwod.
    Tomorrow, and it's a doozy!

It's been over a week and Boz apparently has chosen not to honor the bet. I understand his intent was to never pay if he lost the bet. Knowing that he has decided to dodge me and the questions of his disappearance only shows us that Boz had no gamble in him. He is full of hot air, a straw man. I suppose losing $2000 was more than has ego and bankroll could handle when he clearly thought he had the upper hand. We'd have to figure that after a week he would come out of hiding, come out of his Clinton coma. Boz is a loser, a sore loser. Piece of shit!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 17th, 2016 at 03:48 AM.

Default Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    It's been over a week and Boz apparently has chosen not to honor the bet. I understand his intent was to never pay if he lost the bet. Knowing that he has decided to dodge me and the questions of his disappearance only shows us that Boz had no gamble in him. He is full of hot air, a straw man. I suppose losing $2000 was more than has ego and bankroll could handle when he clearly thought he had the upper hand. We'd have to figure that after a week he would come out of hiding, come out of his Clinton coma. Boz is a loser, a sore loser. Piece of shit!
    He owes you Blitz! But what I also find disturbing is how the mod's put up with this filth and actually protected him at times and busted a couple of my posts for being too hard on him. I would have banished him long ago, I knew what he was. Not cool at all.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

He owes you Blitz! But what I also find disturbing is how the mod's put up with this filth and actually protected him at times and busted a couple of my posts for being too hard on him. I would have banished him long ago, I knew what he was. Not cool at all.

CP
    I'm convinced that he is not going to pay up CP. He's probably still crying his eyes out in disbelief that Trump won. But on the other hand he's probably filling someone else's head up with lies saying that Trump was going to win. Yes it did seem like the mods were protecting him at times for having a foul mouth. I don't know why they would protect such a jerk and bust up some of your posts cracking down on him. He should have been banned a long time ago. In the end it seems like everything worked itself out according to the conclusion we thought was going to happen, minus one person. His character assassination dealt by his own hand along with his sudden disappearance is enough to let me know that I won. That was the icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 17th, 2016 at 03:26 PM.

CP
    I'll second that, CP... absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Tomorrow, and it's a doozy!
    Gimme gimme nowwwww

Today is tomorrow is yesterday

CP
    Agreed. Didn't know your posts were busted. I explained in person in fact, I believe, to Zg that boz was either a naive "conspiracy" "alternative" doubter to the point of practically trolling a known alt-CT site or, at worst, an intentional malaise. I believe I unfortunately only gradually documented him to be a potentially reneging bettor and willful disregarder of honest relations among men and truth in our thread interactions, re: Trump surge and the bet. I appreciate your great additions to post Trump election and bet talk, CP and I hope you stick around and keep fighting the good fight regardless.
    Last edited by Villiam; November 18th, 2016 at 11:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread