+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Blitz-Boz Winner Pay Discussion

Villiam, Boz thought he had an edge on me because the mainstream media was clearly on Mrs. Clinton's side. That is precisely the message they wanted to convey to the masses. Boz just got caught up in their madness and disinformation campaign like millions of other people did.

He kept claiming that I was going to welch on the bet because it was so clear to Boz that he thought he was going to clearly win, then shock & awe! Then reality sets in and the Clinton Camp is not feeling so well and they are in tears and have sand in their panties when they realize Clinton is clearly losing and all her supporters got fooled. Oops.

The Trump Army came out... almost like the KISS Army or Arnie's Army.

Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 9th, 2016 at 02:37 PM.

CP was another who predicted a Trump win. What a pity he er, ain't comin back. I wonder why. And um, Here Comes The Judge has ruled, on post #31 this thread:

"Blitz won and Boz lost. There, sorted." Game over.

Last edited by Katz; November 9th, 2016 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I'm sure there's nothing the polite mod can do, but hope we work it out. They know I'm being honest. I tried to make sure the winner had guaranteed payment before the outcome. BK wanted no part of that. And I'm willing to accept the established consequences. His remaining time is forfeited...because of your incessant commentary. I said no more games and I was not kidding.

I sincerely hope I wasn't wrong, but am confident I was not. I am happy that Trump won AND BK refused to cooperate, because he's kicking himself. Should have played ball. The trouble I have is that I would have accepted payment from BK. However close to zero his odds of him paying were, they were greater than zero. He is fairly entitled to a token amount, despite almost certainly cheating. But the amount seems incalculable. 1%, or $20, seems very high. But if he unequivocally admits he was never going to pay me, I'll pay him that for his honesty. Otherwise, I think $1 seems fair. If he wants to collect his $20 or $1, then he can let me know where to send it. I warned him that his refusal to straighten things out could alter the expected value of the bet. As an AP, if he didn't realize this himself, then he's an idiot. Obviously, he's not bright, but I think it much more likely he's just hoping for a windfall than simply didn't realize I had to be assured of payment. And as I stated to him months ago, when I thought I would surely win, the chances I would pay him are nonexistent when he cannot assure payment. And his response was to attempt to cancel the bet, not to assure payment. Look it up. And you don't seem intent on even letting him try to skate uphill to explain himself. His failure to assure payment earns him a big zilch. I'm sure you feel real good about your weak rips on me. But the fact is, had BK not tried to scam me, he'd have $2k of my money. I'm the one laughing. I was so sure I was going to win, I wanted to put up money into an escrow! And I'd have lost it! And the proof goes back months. Villiam points out how generous it was of BK to give even odds on a bet lopsided in my favor. The idiot unwittingly points out a scam that was too good to be true and makes my point for me. I took it at a low point with moderate odds, but my average edge was huge. If BK didn't know that, he's a degenerate gambler. If you think an anti-Semite is going to convince me to pay a scam artist $2K, it's probably just funny to any casual reader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarg View Post
    Boz, you are beyond pathetique.
    Man up and pay the bet.
    Could be that this is the last word and testament of the Bozoman?
    Pronouncement shall be delayed for 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by DDutton View Post
    Could be that this is the last word and testament of the Bozoman?
    Pronouncement shall be delayed for 7 days.
    Hopefully he comes here and settles his debt with me. I believe Boz was the one screaming to ZG or DDutton about having me banned if I reneged on the bet. If he doesn't pay me it will only show his true nature as a degenerate gambler. I don't want you guys to ban him in 7 days just yet if he doesn't happen to show his face around here which I'm starting to think he is going to do. Give him a chance to pay and for me to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Hopefully he comes here and settles his debt with me. I believe Boz was the one screaming to ZG or DDutton about having me banned if I reneged on the bet. If he doesn't pay me it will only show his true nature as a degenerate gambler. I don't want you guys to ban him in 7 days just yet if he doesn't happen to show his face around here which I'm starting to think he is going to do. Give him a chance to pay and for me to collect.
    Well I think bare minimum, the call has to go out to all to shame him and stop engaging with him. He is a blight on humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Well I think bare minimum, the call has to go out to all to shame him and stop engaging with him. He is a blight on humanity.
    That he may be, but I want to get paid first. If he pays and does the honorable thing he should stay, but if he refuses to pay he needs to be shamed and shunned within the gambling community. Katz called it, he's yellow and ready to run like a scolded dog for losing. I'll give him a chance to pay up.

It needs to immediately go out as news to the whole of the online forum AP community-- Every site that has open forums on CC and BJ.

That said, he's made clear to me in the past that he has multiple aliases, as he is known for being a POS elsewhere. I have one of those alias emails if anyone would like to engage him in private.

If I ever see this dude or ever find out enough to force the pleasure, I am going to cold-cock him in the fucking mouth, nary a care for arrest or lawsuit.

It's to early to shame him within a community of gamblers. I'll give him a chance to do the right thing. He was ready to handle payment on the day of the results in many of his former posts, now he's momentarily disappeared. With a mouth like his it's hard to believe that he is trying to save face. The shame must be too much for Boz to bear.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 9th, 2016 at 08:29 PM.

Well I hope so, but I believe that the words shame and disrespect clearly aren't in his vocab. He trashed the good names of the mods, spat in their face. I'm kind of shocked how cool everybody is being about the whole thing. I think it's probably a trait of good gamblers to be so cool; that there's something to learn here beyond what I can conceptually see and emotionally react to.

That he may be, but I want to get paid first. If he pays and does the honorable thing he should stay, but if he refuses to pay he needs to be shamed and shunned within the gambling community. Katz called it, he's yellow and ready to run like a scolded dog for losing. I'll give him a chance to pay up.
    He gone

Default Boz hiding from his troubles

Quote Originally Posted by TopGunWon View Post
    He gone
    Gone and defeated. I take pride in knowing that I played a part in making Boz leave. He didn't get banned, I made him QUIT, WILLINGLY! Self exile. Defeated!

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/472...a-6fa3d009bf81
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 10th, 2016 at 02:16 PM.

Default Coward

Gone and defeated. I take pride in knowing that I played a part in making Boz leave. He didn't get banned, I made him QUIT, WILLINGLY! Self exile. Defeated!

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/472...a-6fa3d009bf81
    Kudo's to you Blitz, you for sure made him 'Your B##$H". In reality the Masters of this site should have terminated him several weeks ago, I knew what he was and they for sure should have.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Kudo's to you Blitz, you for sure made him 'Your B##$H". In reality the Masters of this site should have terminated him several weeks ago, I knew what he was and they for sure should have.

CP
    We all made him our little puppy. I wish he'd come back and quote his percentages for Hillary winning and his expected EV. Man was he wrong. I'm not so sure the mods are going to have to ban him even though he deserved it. I don't think he's going to show his face around here anymore. I was counting on him to pay, Christmas would have came early. Now that he has chosen to run and not respond only shows his true character.

The next time I'm playing poker and the topic of politics comes up or any other chit chat, I'm gonna tell the story about this bet welching POS that ran with his tail tucked when he lost the election bet.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 10th, 2016 at 04:09 PM.

Im guessing it wont be long before we see this clown resurface with a different handle, probably at Norms board.
    The good thing is it will be easy to recognize him.

+ Reply to Thread