+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Blitz-Boz Winner Pay Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I'm sure the polite mod will sort this out... and quickly.
    Blitz won and Boz lost. There, sorted.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Everyone predicted Ohio and Arizona going for Trump, and North Carolina as a toss-up. Florida was the only one where opinions differed.

Yes, you did. You kept going on about how all he needed to do next was flip New Hampshire and he'd win with 272 votes. How did he do that without already having Nevada in your retarded no toss-up map that showed Nevada as red? Did he get 6 free votes for being Trump?

Yes, you did. Then you changed your mind and said it was no longer a swing state even though Georgia isn't a swing state.

Yes, it does. Fortunately for you, most people don't bother to fact-check. Unfortunately for you, I do.

Wrong.
    You are such a common piece of turd. He didn't need NV at all and I said that--it's six votes. In the end, you said Hillary would have 300, and I said she'd be lucky to get 270; what's she at now? Oh, and you doubled the bet--that was a really awesome move. Totally makes sense though, when you have a profound non-existent advantage you should always double down.

I need to know, among other things, why he was going to pay me if he lost, after you and Katz told him I wasn't going to pay and he agreed with you.
    I would ask 1st: how old are you? Why was he going to pay you? Because it's a bet, one that you ended up losing. Alternate scenarios are no longer on the table for discussion, including your insurance bets. Secondly, I would ask, are you on crack? Thirdly, I will state quite clearly, that once again your half-cocked idea of the record is completely fucked, even for a lawyer.

The fact is, you agreed to a doubled bet, and it was stated that you would do a runner based on your ACTIONS, not your words. Currently, I am seeing evidence of said runner. This is just how a lawyer runs, leaving a trail of paper and shit....

To tell him that gambling, particularly on political outcomes, is generally against the law in the United States, and that any such "contract" is unenforceable? If I could have just sued him for nonpayment, why would I care about setting up an escrow account?

I seriously doubt he can offer any convincing evidence that he took this bet seriously and had any intention of paying in the event of a loss. I asked a number of disinterested people about this bet; I took a poll so to speak. 100% said he was not going to pay based on the circumstances. Regardless of consequences I agreed to, I am not handing a large sum over to a scammer. I cannot imagine any way he's going to be able to justify refusing to ensure payment BEFORE the outcome was known. He's welcome to definitively prove that I have a limited imagination to receive full payment. But that's not the only question I have. I don't think he even has the money to cover the bet. Believe me, he wishes he had borrowed the money to put in escrow after the upset tonite. And I'm laughing my ass off that he wouldn't cooperate with me to make this bet fair and proper. He's also wondering how far he should go to collect; what type of image should he should try and project versus what are the odds I'll fall for some hair-brained attempt at tricking me? Idiot Villiam keeps saying how generous it was of Burger King to accept even odds on the election. Not generous if you have 1/4 chance of winning $2K and 0% of losing anything! I rated my odds of collecting as smaller as election day got closer and no progress was made in establishing payment procedures. But I've been wrong before, maybe he's legit, we'll see. If he fails to provide convincing proof to me of legitimacy, which he almost certainly will fail to do, then I will accept whatever penalty the mods would have given him if he lost. And believing he would probably not pay, I advocated perma-ban. Dislike me all you want, but there's no reason to disbelieve what I say. I've been expressing the same concerns since August, and been making every attempt to ensure that the winner got paid on November 9 by a neutral third-party, thinking I would win the bet. He'd have the money at 8 AM if he had cooperated, and I'd be unable to stop it. He's been pretending he's sure he would win as a front, knowing all projections indicated he would lose. No person on earth was certain Trump would win. There was a chance. Now he's going to have to go back and disprove the obvious if he wants to get paid, because he refused to cooperate for three months. This was a dumbass angle-shoot. Unfortunately, I couldn't expose it for what it clearly is. I have to be the insurance adjuster instead. The fact that I'm still here is testament that I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt when I could in fact just take the fuck off. So maybe you shouldn't piss me off until after he fails to prove himself. The last time I talked like this, demanding information and standards for the bet, he attempted to cancel the bet. So I kept my mouth shut and handed it to the mods. Well, what's he going to do now? Cancel the bet? No objection here. Now, he must comply. And I warned him, that on the off-chance that he won, this is exactly what would happen if we didn't get things straightened out back then. And I gotta say, making an unfriendly bet more unfriendly certainly didn't help matters. The two of you were anticipating I would win, hoping I wouldn't, and setting him up for excuses for nonpayment like how I would never pay. And he agreed. Well why would he pay me then? There's a lot of shit to unravel, and you only made it a tad bit worse for him, probably hoping you'd fuck me over. I'm not a degenerate gambler like Villiam, and probably BK. I make smart bets. And I suspected the whole time that BK was taking a shot. I don't just hand out 2K to random people because they tricked me. It don't happen, sorry. I'm not going to beg him to let me pay him. I gave him a time table to convince me it's not a scam. He can go back and review, from three months ago, everything I needed to know. And I'm not going to give him any helpful comments on why his explanations are lacking. They are either satisfactory or they aren't. He wants real money in the real world. So if his explanations as to why he lacked diligence and why he's entitled to my money are fraudulent, I won't be accommodating. No more games.
    b3BLAH BLAH ABLAH BLAH BLEEGH Blah WELCHER WELCH WELCH WELCHER FUCKSTAIN

Boz, you are beyond pathetique.
    Man up and pay the bet.

Time to pay up Boz. I'm ready to get the ball rolling on the payment. I've got nothing to do all day other than to collect payment so it should be easy doing this.

You had a name for that "feeling." It was called certainty. Which is one reason why it's odd you refused, despite repeated requests, to put in place payment procedures BEFORE the outcome was known.

NO, it's actually just because he's not a faggot. Escrow? Are you serious? The only person who suggested such a thing was you. This was never a condition of the bet. Escrow... What a faggot.

Yes. 72.5% expectation. I gave almost daily updates.

Your "updates" were all lies. Fabrications that you bought into! I told you this for two months! Since you refuse to listen, and have not a shred of true character, I went on to troll you till the last moment, to create a record of your lies. YOU NEVER HAD a 2:1 or 3:1 advantage! You never had it, you fucking blowhard.

Yes.

OK. But I don't think you're taking any of this seriously and may be vastly underestimating my lack of patience for your games. The bright side of Trump winning is that I don't have to walk on eggshells with you anymore, or try and trick you into paying someone else at a discount that you may be more inclined to pay. You're out of luck if you're going to keep silent on all the issues you raised, although if you attempt to explain them, you'll probably make it even more obvious you're scamming. Your deadline to prove and explain everything I required has been altered from three days to thirty-six hours. Say something else and you forfeit the chance I'm giving you. It is was a simple task to prove you were legit, but you passed it up. Now, you gotta convince me after you know the outcome. I'm not concerned about the consequences on the site, but I want to be fair before I decide. If you're legit, then I strongly recommend you not fuck around. If you're not legit, your best course is to not bother.
    As I've already said bozo, no one cares what you think anymore. You've proven yourself to be quite vacuous in your mainstream alignment. We've been through three separate welching threads with you, all of which you started. We've come to the same conclusion every time: bet's on, we'll hang Blitz up by his balls if he welches. Welp, see, we never satisfied the little penis-grinder bozo did we? If we had only been more cooperative with him when he was insisting that he needed to know all that other stuff!! He needed to know so much more, but he was willing to give us SHIT LIE UPDATES on the reality of our mutual situation EVERY FUCKING DAY for TWO MONTHS. It's our fault guys, we just didn't listen to him enough...

I've gone on the record attacking you because I believed you had negative character. This is not trolling, it's baiting, and honestly I barely need to say anything to get you to lash out with a bunch more illogical, hateful and naive shit. It seems now that I was very much right, as was Katz. We both told ZG (I was actually quite nicer; I still thought you were only naive and a bully) that you were anathema to this community. I had to sit through two months of your bullshit, and you can't ship me 20$ because I might not have it, or because I couldnt get a map made in time, or because I had no intention of betting, or because I refused to make a proper bet and put the money in escrow? No, you owe me 20$ according to our last thread too. Get your ass in gear bitch, or reap the whirlwind.

Blitz, I commend your calm in the face of this FUCKSTAIN. I probably would've already done something that bozo would know to be illegal in a special court tribunal or some shit...

Default I'm not pissed, I'm ready to get paid & collect

I'm not upset at him Villiam. He placed his trust in dishonest people (the mainstream media), and he got burned. I tried telling him that picking Trump to win the 2016 election was an easier pick than picking Speith to win the Masters Tournament 2 years ago. He's in disbelief much like other Clintonistas and they're still trying to figure out how Trump could actually win, when the media said Trump was going to lose.

Look Boz, if I would have lost the bet it would be my credibility on the line. Now that your credibility is on the line, you expect some kind of explanation? You need to pay up. If you would have won, I would have sent the cash anyway you wanted me to send it, but until we got the decision nobody was expected to do anything the other party wanted them to do as far as payment. That is precisely why I ignored your outlandish request to get an escrow. I never agreed to set up an escrow and you should not have forced such an issue. A step like that was unnecessary and was never agreed upon other than the $2000 bet. If you cannot afford to pay $2000 then I will accept $1500.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 9th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.

Man up Boz, show your face. It's time to pay me. Lets get the ball rolling on the payment so we can spare the site of this on going argument over the last several months.

There is no need to add bet welching as a repertoire of your AP play. Pay up or be forever disgraced. You know the rules.

Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 9th, 2016 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I'm not upset at him Villiam. He placed his trust in dishonest people (the mainstream media), and he got burned. I tried telling him that picking Trump to win the 2016 election was an easier pick than picking Speith to win the Masters Tournament 2 years ago. He's in disbelief much like other Clintonistas and they're still trying to figure out how Trump could actually win, when the media said Trump was going to lose.

Look Boz, if I would have lost the bet it would be my credibility on the line. Now that your credibility is on the line, you expect some kind of explanation? You need to pay up. If you would have won, I would have sent the cash anyway you wanted me to send it, but until we got the decision nobody was expected to do anything the other party wanted them to do as far as payment. That is precisely why I ignored your outlandish request to get an escrow. I never agreed to set up an escrow and you should not have forced such an issue. A step like that was unnecessary and was never agreed upon other than the $2000 bet. If you cannot afford to pay $2000 then I will accept $1500.
    You shouldn't drop so fast, it's not about the money or the amount, it's the principle!
    Right, Brother Bozobear?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Your right ZG. I do want the $2000 but it seems like Boz isn't quite ready to honor the bet. Whatever reputation he has is now on the line. What will Boz do?

I'm sure there's nothing the polite mod can do, but hope we work it out. They know I'm being honest. I tried to make sure the winner had guaranteed payment before the outcome. BK wanted no part of that. And I'm willing to accept the established consequences. His remaining time is forfeited...because of your incessant commentary. I said no more games and I was not kidding.

I sincerely hope I wasn't wrong, but am confident I was not. I am happy that Trump won AND BK refused to cooperate, because he's kicking himself. Should have played ball. The trouble I have is that I would have accepted payment from BK. However close to zero his odds of him paying were, they were greater than zero. He is fairly entitled to a token amount, despite almost certainly cheating. But the amount seems incalculable. 1%, or $20, seems very high. But if he unequivocally admits he was never going to pay me, I'll pay him that for his honesty.
    You are ignoring several things, liar. First, you set multiple new and arbitrary conditions and stated that you were in charge. Interesting, I didn't know this is how bets work. Second, you have accused Katz and I of throwing out the chance for Blitz to respond to your illegitimate demands: that is quite obviously a lie based on the fact that you set the conditions arbitrarily in an edited post at 7:30 this morning. I won't speak for Katz, but I didn't even have the time to get to this post yet; I was still busy sifting through the garbage up until it and responding. So, let the facts/record show that you built a new arbitrary condition for payment with a 36-hour window (this is not normal for any bet arrangement I've ever heard of) that you then reduced to zero hours based on the FREE SPEECH of others on a FORUM, one of whom didn't even see your new threat.
    You said no more games? You insist that you understand gamesmanship very well. Well so do I. You see, I chronicled exactly how off you were and how much Trump was coming up in the 2 weeks before the election. You refused to acknowledge any of these points, and harped instead on red herrings like whether GA was a swing state or not. Secretly, you knew very well about what I was pointing out. Because things were getting so close (this was my only thesis--it would be close--well closer than 72.5%), you made a ploy additional request for an escrow at the last minute to the bet arrangement, one that you had already fussed over excessively, establishing multiple additional potential penalties for Blitz, none for you. Given that the record shows that Blitz simply politely refused you once and then said there was nothing more to talk about given your prior rearrangements there was nothing more to do except make vague threats, understanding that the election could very well still go your way even though it would in fact be close. This was YOUR play, YOUR game, from the moment you saw the light with the help of posts that you pretended to disregard even though they were shockingly right on the money: hold a looming last-minute and vague disagreement, wait to see if you win or lose, if win, get paid, if lose, welch based on new last-minute terms that were not agreed to. That makes you in breach of contract. Not only that, it makes you a game player of the highest order, a true aggressor in the libertarian tradition.

You also owe me 20$ according to the record. I took your bet by bitching at you when you said I had to make a map and agree to a bet that I couldn't afford to pay (and that you would welch on).

Again, and for the record, I did not know about this 36-hour window thing, nor that I wasn't allowed to talk anymore for fear of boz pullin' a runner. He didn't contact me personally to let me know that this was another new condition of the bet that he unilaterally set.

More to come in summarizing the real record. Call me secretary.

Default Time to Face the Music Boz

Okay Boz, time to pay up. If you renege/welch on your agreement your only going to destroy your name, reputation, & credibility across multiple gambling forums/boards. It will be known. Is that worth it? That you may have to change and hide your handle and identity because of me? The only thing to talk about now is my payment being collected.

If there is even an ounce of honor in you then you will do the right thing. Or are you going to let me, Blitz, destroy your reputation forever on this site? Right here, right now. The bet that destroyed Boz, retired Boz, disgraced Boz. KJ I hope your paying attention to how your forum buddy is handling such a situation when he loses.

Boz, don't act like Mrs. Clinton who couldn't even come out to address her crowd of supporters that waited on her for hours early this morning at the Javtis Center in NYC, to only send out that pervert Podesta to talk to the crowd and to tell them to go home. I bet Mrs. Clinton was in tears crying her eyes out.

This election marks an epic turning point in American politics and history. The Clinton's are finished politically. The Clinton dynasty is OVER!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; November 9th, 2016 at 03:17 PM.

I'm completely incredulous. ZG has casually let the offender know in simple, funny terms what he thinks about any further conditions or time-frames to wait to prove this or that. It reminds me of Podesta at two in the morning.

That said, Katz and I did actively predict it.

Continuing with the record, it was BOZ making the predictions of welching by Blitz that triggered the official mod response of DDutton on Oct 14th stating essentially that the bet was on, payment on win or loss immediately due, any efforts to undermine or worse and offender would be considered a no-good bed-shitting welcher. The same proclamation was made two and a half weeks later on Nov 1st by ZG with the exception of the welching decree as a response to his refusal to hear out alternative possibility scenarios and their impact on the bet. Boz called it conspiracy theory and a prediction of welching which he was now again deeply offended by (short-term memory) and asked for intervention. The intervention of ZG reminded him that I did not suggest anything about welching, but rather that Blitz secure his money against your clearly manipulative hands if there was any question of result (a scenario that was ruminated over for about 2 hours on every mainstream media coverage last night when it was suddenly clear to them that she wasn't doin' so hot). Again, boz calls this conspiracy theory. I have argued with boz at length over the nature of CT and he has responded that I'm weird. Once again, the evidence shows a clear disregard with my pre-assessments of how things would be on the forum, while secretly, it would seem by his last-minute and subsequent betrayal, he planned on them all. I call this the Wicked Conspiracy Theory.

More on the last-minute moves, including the weekend request for escrow when it was clear that the election was flipping just by reading the polls coming...

+ Reply to Thread