+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Epitome of Problematic Posters?

Default Epitome of Problematic Posters?

Your accusations of trolling towards me now have officially zero weight. Negative weight even. I predict it won't be too long before you are politely asked to leave, capiche?

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Your accusations of trolling towards me now have officially zero weight. Negative weight even. I predict it won't be too long before you are politely asked to leave, capiche?
    After Bozo arrived here, a mod encouraged his combative, argumentative, confrontational style by being 'polite' to him. That was a grave error as it gave him licence for more of his abrasive depravity and vicious insults. He has seriously contaminated what is left of this site.

Zengrifter did his best to resurrect it with a new format designed more to promote games, and it was working... for a while. But who in their right mind wants to read combative, argumentative, insulting, depraved, disgusting, lewd, perverted crap coming from a juvenile punk who revels in his kind of sewage?
    Last edited by Katz; November 1st, 2016 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    But who in their right mind wants to read combative, argumentative, insulting, depraved, disgusting, lewd, perverted crap ?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    OK, we are all in this supposedly together. The problem seems to have degenerated beyond where even a 'polite' mod like you can deal with it. Good ... luck.

OK, we are all in this supposedly together. The problem seems to have degenerated beyond where even a 'polite' mod like you can deal with it. Good ... luck.
    I predict a kinder/gentler Boz going forward.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

HAAA! ZG's point is well-taken, but Katz's retort also hit home well with me. See, I was fine with argumentative and even combative but this?: "insulting, depraved, disgusting, lewd, perverted crap coming from a juvenile punk who revels in his kind of sewage?" This is a problem. And anyone with an ounce of human decency can see the daily twists and turns of a sicko in a green outfit spewing hell and bile over thread after thread. What's left of his decency can be attributed to his argumentation skills, which while rich, often lack factual underpinning. That's fine and dandy. It's the other stains that are too much to sift through. "The problem seems to have degenerated beyond where even a 'polite' mod like you can deal with it. Good ... luck." We're all tasting the skunk on our tongues. CP hasn't been around for a week.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

CP hasn't been around for a week.

I'm trying not to jinx it.

FYI, most of everything I say has "factual underpinnings." You are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    LOL, nice

After Bozo arrived here, a mod encouraged his combative, argumentative, confrontational style by being 'polite' to him.
    Are you retarded? This is like the 3rd time you've said someone was "polite" to me without making some sort of point or joke. You seem to be misquoting me, when I said a mod was polite to Villiam when he said stupid shit that either didn't make sense or wasn't funny. He touts himself as a genius and a comedic guru, and then cites other people not blatantly hating him as proof. That's when I essentially said being polite to him isn't proof he's not a weirdo. "People are sometimes polite to me, therefore, I'm not a dick." You're essentially trying to disprove this assertion--even though I never made it. You're making the same and only argument I ever made for me--and it was against ANV. Thanks for accidentally supporting my thesis. Learn how to read.

I predict it won't be too long before you are politely asked to leave, capiche?
    What did Ddutton ever do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Are you retarded? This is like the 3rd time you've said someone was "polite" to me without making some sort of point or joke. You seem to be misquoting me, when I said a mod was polite to Villiam when he said stupid shit that either didn't make sense or wasn't funny. He touts himself as a genius and a comedic guru, and then cites other people not blatantly hating him as proof. That's when I essentially said being polite to him isn't proof he's not a weirdo. "People are sometimes polite to me, therefore, I'm not a dick." You're essentially trying to disprove this assertion--even though I never made it. You're making the same and only argument I ever made for me--and it was against ANV. Thanks for accidentally supporting my thesis. Learn how to read.
    It was you who said a mod was polite to you, like it was a big shock... I believe you are secretly thrilled with the negative results of your long campaign of villainy, vileness and very vindictive vice. Is that your secret snickering I can hear?

N0rm, despite his shortcomings, did do something very good on his website. He had strong values and guidelines which translated into his forum had no dickheads... meaning that rudeness, name calling, insults, bad language and the like would never be tolerated. And it worked well.

Posters were presumed to be sane, rational, mature, relatively polite, display relative good manners and respect... [none of those six describes you] And it worked. Rogues quickly disappeared and everyone knew the rules.

When Bozo showed up here after N0rm finally woke up, it was clear Bozo was neither sane, rational nor mature.

It was you who said a mod was polite to you, like it was a big shock...
    No, it wasn't. As I just plainly told you, you misquoted me. And then made the same exact argument I made against the AVN (thanks again for your support). Go find the post, genius. Didn't you, like three days ago, say something along the lines of only an idiot ever misreads anything?

N0rm, despite his shortcomings, did do something very good on his website.
    Awww. Katz loves Norm. It's a sad day when the anti-Semite pleads with the mods to clean up the site because he can't take being ridiculed. Crocodile tears. And none of you stop from making low blows. Feel free to let me to know if I do something that seems unfair, but otherwise, shut the hell up crybaby bitch. Norm is probably laughing at you.

When Bozo showed up here after N0rm finally woke up, it was clear Bozo was neither sane, rational nor mature.
    Well, I'd laugh at the sane part with all the conspiracy and illogical nonsense you post. But the insanity of Creepy is so far passed you, if I call you insane, I'd have to invent something else to call him. Suffice it to say, it's quite clear to anyone sane that you're talking out of your ass.

FYI, most of everything I say has "factual underpinnings." You are a troll.
    Oh you mean like most of it, except the part where you say "has" when you should say "have"? Yeah, most of it. You are a troll. Mostly.

No, it wasn't. As I just plainly told you, you misquoted me. And then made the same exact argument I made against the AVN (thanks again for your support). Go find the post, genius. Didn't you, like three days ago, say something along the lines of only an idiot ever misreads anything?

Awww. Katz loves Norm. It's a sad day when the anti-Semite pleads with the mods to clean up the site because he can't take being ridiculed. Crocodile tears. And none of you stop from making low blows. Feel free to let me to know if I do something that seems unfair, but otherwise, shut the hell up crybaby bitch. Norm is probably laughing at you.

Well, I'd laugh at the sane part with all the conspiracy and illogical nonsense you post. But the insanity of Creepy is so far passed you, if I call you insane, I'd have to invent something else to call him. Suffice it to say, it's quite clear to anyone sane that you're talking out of your ass.
    Zengrifter has told us to expect a 'kinder' Bozo. Your post above is not like you, having none of the usual vile stuff you love. Does this mean you have [finally] been given your last and final warning?

Your long habit here of being and promoting your absolute asshole is no doubt tuff to give up... like heroin and meth addiction.
    Last edited by Katz; November 2nd, 2016 at 06:56 PM.

Learn how to read.
    Hey, that's my line...

+ Reply to Thread