+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mossad/CIA Murdered U.S. Troops In Iraq

Default Mossad/CIA Murdered U.S. Troops In Iraq

Mossad/CIA Murdered U.S. Troops In Iraq

Back in 2006 a story made its rounds through the internet and the worlds media that Israel snipers were killing U.S. Troops in Iraq and pinning the blame on “insurgents” in order to enrage American troops so that the slaughter continued.

After a thorough investigation into this older story there is more than enough evidence to point to the fact that Mossad (with the CIA) is operating inside Iraq and has been for years. I used the original material and new updated info that has come out that proves what it says is true. I rewrote the article and sourced it with links to click on see the original article that backs up each claim or a video showing evidence backing up each claim. My hope is that more people will see this larger, better sourced article and take this more serious than they did the original back in 2006.

On
    October 18, 2006 Anderson Cooper of CNN showed a video of snipers killing U.S. troops in Iraq. CNN says it obtained the video from a “representative” of an unnamed “insurgent leader.” Bear in mind that Anderson Cooper used to work for the CIA.

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2015/06/06/mossadcia-murdered-u-s-troops-in-iraq/#.VuQ5UyLV20J.facebook

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post

Mossad/CIA Murdered U.S. Troops In Iraq

Back in 2006 a story made its rounds through the internet and the worlds media that Israel snipers were killing U.S. Troops in Iraq and pinning the blame on “insurgents” in order to enrage American troops so that the slaughter continued.

After a thorough investigation into this older story there is more than enough evidence to point to the fact that Mossad (with the CIA) is operating inside Iraq and has been for years. I used the original material and new updated info that has come out that proves what it says is true. I rewrote the article and sourced it with links to click on see the original article that backs up each claim or a video showing evidence backing up each claim. My hope is that more people will see this larger, better sourced article and take this more serious than they did the original back in 2006.

On
    October 18, 2006 Anderson Cooper of CNN showed a video of snipers killing U.S. troops in Iraq. CNN says it obtained the video from a “representative” of an unnamed “insurgent leader.” Bear in mind that Anderson Cooper used to work for the CIA.

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2015/06/06/mossadcia-murdered-u-s-troops-in-iraq/#.VuQ5UyLV20J.facebook
    LOL. Oh, you mean when he was a summer intern as a kid? So where's the link to the Anderson Cooper video on CNN talking about Israeli snipers killing Americans? Oh wait, it morphed into just snipers. HOAX.

Default Pedophile Katz singing to rats

http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/5327/...s#.WBWiqdQrLGg

Peoplesmayor says about Katz: Nothing he could report could be worse than what he was doing to kids

ThreeHenry says: I cannot see any DA letting Katz go on pedophile charges

I'm just reporting what actual people actually said. Unlike Katz, who makes up lies.
    Last edited by Boz; October 30th, 2016 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/5327/...s#.WBWiqdQrLGg

Peoplesmayor says about Katz: Nothing he could report could be worse than what he was doing to kids

ThreeHenry says: I cannot see any DA letting Katz go on pedophile charges

I'm just reporting what actual people actually said. Unlike Katz, who makes up lies.
    The link above is more perverted, obnoxious stuff from the mind haze of a substance-abuse punk failed ex-lawyer... Moderator, do your job and delete it.
    Last edited by Katz; October 30th, 2016 at 06:42 PM.

Ex-CIA Cooper is spot on. The CIA (as if we didn't know already) has at its core, a rogue bunch of dangerous psychopaths who will stop at nothing to achieve their criminal, traitorous, self-serving goals. They use all the dirty tricks in the book and then some. Murdering US soldiers for a greater agenda... no problem. Getting rid of whistleblowers and threats to their games... sure, no big deal.

And it matters not who is in government or congress, as these mad psychos have been a law unto themselves ever since they seized control of the knobs of government on Nov 22 1963.

In cahoots with Mossad since 911 and even before, they are even more dangerous. With unlimited black cash generated from the CIA Afghan heroin trade as well as the usual cocaine connection, this criminal bunch is now far more a threat than ever the Mob was. In fact the CIA and Mossad run the Mob.
    Last edited by Katz; October 30th, 2016 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    The link above is more perverted, obnoxious stuff from the mind haze of a substance-abuse punk failed ex-lawyer... Moderator, do your job and delete it.
    LOL. Katz, that's real people who said real things! Why are you mad about real things? You make up complete lies and quote others on complete lies. I'm just trying to show you how easy it is to find actual verifiable facts to deceptively back up your dubious claims. Like the fact that Katz is a pedophile.

+ Reply to Thread