+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I got a Crack in my Boat

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    It's not an insult.
    Well, that's kind of what I meant by calling it incredibly lame. But I don't think it's OK to recharacterize some retarded statement as a fact. "Villiam doesn't even know what an alarm clock is. That is a statement of fact. Does his constitution even allow him to understand what an alarm clock or a fact are? No, and that's fact." Fucking so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Well, that's kind of what I meant by calling it incredibly lame. Fucking so lame.
    I see... So any insult that is not vile, nauseating, despicable, repulsive and wicked, you call ... lame. That about settles it where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I see... So any insult that is not vile, nauseating, despicable, repulsive and wicked, you call ... lame. That about settles it where you are at.
    Nice try, kitty Katz. His weak-ass insult was that he doesn't understand me, even though the post was quite clear, and even though it was evident he was simply mimicking my response to your post that I genuinely didn't understand. Then when called out on his weak-ass insult, he claimed it wasn't an insult at all. So in effect, your better effort, but still weak-ass insult, directly contradicts his claim that he made no insult.
    Last edited by Boz; October 21st, 2016 at 09:16 PM.

This is Redneck Bozo's truck. Note two hand grenades hangin, like his ballz...

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    This is Redneck Bozo's truck. Note two hand grenades hangin, like his ballz...
    I'm not a redneck and I hate trucks. No one has ever mistaken me for a redneck. It is therefore a tarded insult. BK strikes me as a redneck.

I'm not a redneck and I hate trucks. No one has ever mistaken me for a redneck.
    Katz, this is one statement by, "Your Bitch", that is probably true. Wonder of wonders! Word is he rides a Moped and wears a rainbow T-Shirt and Chaps!

Friend,
    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Word is he rides a Moped and wears a rainbow T-Shirt and Chaps!
    Whatever happened to that gay projection theory you got from your psychologist? Not rolling with it anymore? Or are you selectively applying it to people who don't visit your own psychologist?

Nice try, kitty Katz. His weak-ass insult was that he doesn't understand me, even though the post was quite clear, and even though it was evident he was simply mimicking my response to your post that I genuinely didn't understand. Then when called out on his weak-ass insult, he claimed it wasn't an insult at all. So in effect, your better effort, but still weak-ass insult, directly contradicts his claim that he made no insult.
    Once again, you have the need to put EXACTLY OPPOSITE WORDS to my thoughts. You are delusional like N0rm. My insult was not that I don't understand you, it was that you refuse to understand others.

Not sure I've ever seen you "understand" anyone on these forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Villiam, it is also very hard to understand much of what "WICKED" writes
    It's not an insult.
    My insult was not that I don't understand you, it was that you refuse to understand others.
    Why aren't you yelling at Creepy? I'm just going off of what your boyfriend said. And you said it wasn't an insult. Now it is? And you expect me to make sense of all this weak-ass gibberish.

Why aren't you yelling at Creepy? I'm just going off of what your boyfriend said. And you said it wasn't an insult. Now it is? And you expect me to make sense of all this weak-ass gibberish.
    Using your words, and proving my initial assertion you don't listen. You are an idiot.

Using your words, and proving my initial assertion you don't listen. You are an idiot.
    Those three quotes following your lame-ass nonsense statement are pretty damning. Especially since Creepy is the only one who didn't understand it. But if you'd like to continue...

Not sure I've ever seen you "understand" anyone on these forums...

That's a lame insult if I've ever seen one. So I don't understand you the way Creepy does?
    Hey, look. It's proof that I understood it! Wow, you're delving into uncharted waters of lameness with this one.

You've been doing this since day 1. "It's not an insult. It is an insult." You try to change your intent after the fact, after you have new information, and then act like you outsmarted someone, even though everything you said was crystal clear. You pretending you're clever makes you look idiotic. Yet you keep doing it, expecting it will result in outsmarting someone. That's insanity. Phineas T3 Gage.
    Last edited by Boz; October 22nd, 2016 at 10:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread