+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56

Thread: I got a Crack in my Boat

  1. #16

    Default

    Bozo the Clown you probably don't know shit at poker. I'm not upset. I got upset at that chick for having her head up her ass, slowing the game down, and not paying attention. There was another incident that happened with another female during that same outing but she was my waiter. She was a bitch as well.

  2. #17
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Bozo the Clown you probably don't know shit at poker. I'm not upset. I got upset at that chick for having her head up her ass, slowing the game down, and not paying attention. There was another incident that happened with another female during that same outing but she was my waiter. She was a bitch as well.
    OK, Burger King. We got it because you've said it 50 times. You're a poker god and I know nothing about tournaments or anything poker related. But why aren't you answering any of the questions? What was the format? What round were you in? What was the prize? Why did 14K matter? I'll tell you why. Because you're a fucking dumbass who lost 0K in a freeroll. What's your strategy? Go all-in on the second hand?

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    OK, Burger King. We got it because you've said it 50 times. You're a poker god and I know nothing about tournaments or anything poker related. But why aren't you answering any of the questions? What was the format? What round were you in? What was the prize? Why did 14K matter? I'll tell you why. Because you're a fucking dumbass who lost 0K in a freeroll. What's your strategy? Go all-in on the second hand?
    You think I owe you an explanation? Asshole!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; October 16th, 2016 at 03:00 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants an explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...
    Last edited by Villiam; October 16th, 2016 at 07:47 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants and explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Villiam

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants and explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...

    I would have to say you are spot on! ("WICKED" is also evil, by his own choice).

    Friend,
    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    I had a chat with Judge Judy. She pronounced wicked guilty; and yes, sentenced him to death by castration.


  8. #23
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    You think I owe you an explanation? Asshole!
    LOL. Actually, what I think is that you completely lack any explanation. I asked a simple question, and I was nice, saying I was glad you didn't lose real money. Could have ended there, but you then started making jabs. And you got nothing to back up anything you say, except that you won't/can't explain yourself. Freeroller. I was so pissed the other day. I was playing paper/rock/scissors. And I went all-in with a million imaginary units on the outcome and I lost. Fortunately, I just kept replaying until I won, now I have 10 million imaginary units!

  9. #24
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants an explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...
    You're an idiot who doesn't know shit about gambling. I didn't misread anything. What I did do, was actually win a tournament before, you fucking loser.

  10. #25
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I had a chat with Judge Judy. She pronounced wicked guilty; and yes, sentenced him to death by castration.
    Why's it always three or even four against one? And why do I always win? Katz's attacks are so lame, I feel like sparing him some of the indignation. Talking to Katz is sort of like encountering a homeless man. Normally, I'd be nervous, and I'd hurry along, making sure to ignore whatever he said and make no eye contact. But Katz is like that 80 year-old homeless guy who accosted one too many people. He's more afraid of me than I am of him. So I am free to gawk at him in disgust.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Why's it always three or even four against one? And why do I always win? Katz's attacks are so lame, I feel like sparing him some of the indignation. Talking to Katz is sort of like encountering a homeless man. Normally, I'd be nervous, and I'd hurry along, making sure to ignore whatever he said and make no eye contact. But Katz is like that 80 year-old homeless guy who accosted one too many people. He's more afraid of me than I am of him. So I am free to gawk at him in disgust.
    Poor boy, bullies are pickin on him. I wonder why...


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Friends

    I was really hoping "WICKED" picked up his marbles and moved on, for good.........but he is back,,, with all of that sweet and positive personality intact.


    Always Vigilant,
    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  13. #28

    Default

    Wicked ought to be chin checked with a fist moving 100 mph across his face.

  14. #29
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Wicked ought to be chin checked with a fist moving 100 mph across his face.
    So when a hockey player cross-checks someone, is that when they take their hockey stick and hit the other player on the cross located on the side of their body? What was your TOEFL score you fucking immigrant, and why do you want Trump to deport you? Are you going to clench your chin into a fist and kiss me, Nancy? 100 mph, don't you think we're taking things too fast?

  15. #30

    Default

    Wicked, do you have a bankroll you gotta go dump somewhere? Loser.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Boaters Gonna Boat
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 1st, 2013, 01:25 AM
  2. Snickers Boat
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 26th, 2012, 01:16 AM
  3. There I Fixed It Boat Dude
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 1st, 2012, 06:08 AM
  4. The Dining Boat WIN
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 20th, 2012, 08:49 AM
  5. Waterski with no boat? No problem!
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 26th, 2011, 07:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts