+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I got a Crack in my Boat

Bozo the Clown you probably don't know shit at poker. I'm not upset. I got upset at that chick for having her head up her ass, slowing the game down, and not paying attention. There was another incident that happened with another female during that same outing but she was my waiter. She was a bitch as well.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Bozo the Clown you probably don't know shit at poker. I'm not upset. I got upset at that chick for having her head up her ass, slowing the game down, and not paying attention. There was another incident that happened with another female during that same outing but she was my waiter. She was a bitch as well.
    OK, Burger King. We got it because you've said it 50 times. You're a poker god and I know nothing about tournaments or anything poker related. But why aren't you answering any of the questions? What was the format? What round were you in? What was the prize? Why did 14K matter? I'll tell you why. Because you're a fucking dumbass who lost 0K in a freeroll. What's your strategy? Go all-in on the second hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    OK, Burger King. We got it because you've said it 50 times. You're a poker god and I know nothing about tournaments or anything poker related. But why aren't you answering any of the questions? What was the format? What round were you in? What was the prize? Why did 14K matter? I'll tell you why. Because you're a fucking dumbass who lost 0K in a freeroll. What's your strategy? Go all-in on the second hand?
    You think I owe you an explanation? Asshole!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; October 16th, 2016 at 03:00 AM.

Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants an explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...
    Last edited by Villiam; October 16th, 2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants and explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...

Default Villiam

Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants and explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...

I would have to say you are spot on! ("WICKED" is also evil, by his own choice).

Friend,
    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

I had a chat with Judge Judy. She pronounced wicked guilty; and yes, sentenced him to death by castration.

You think I owe you an explanation? Asshole!
    LOL. Actually, what I think is that you completely lack any explanation. I asked a simple question, and I was nice, saying I was glad you didn't lose real money. Could have ended there, but you then started making jabs. And you got nothing to back up anything you say, except that you won't/can't explain yourself. Freeroller. I was so pissed the other day. I was playing paper/rock/scissors. And I went all-in with a million imaginary units on the outcome and I lost. Fortunately, I just kept replaying until I won, now I have 10 million imaginary units!

Dude starts shit because of a misread combined with being an idiot and now he wants an explanation on all kinds of angles. Misread, bully, question: the super troll...
    You're an idiot who doesn't know shit about gambling. I didn't misread anything. What I did do, was actually win a tournament before, you fucking loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I had a chat with Judge Judy. She pronounced wicked guilty; and yes, sentenced him to death by castration.
    Why's it always three or even four against one? And why do I always win? Katz's attacks are so lame, I feel like sparing him some of the indignation. Talking to Katz is sort of like encountering a homeless man. Normally, I'd be nervous, and I'd hurry along, making sure to ignore whatever he said and make no eye contact. But Katz is like that 80 year-old homeless guy who accosted one too many people. He's more afraid of me than I am of him. So I am free to gawk at him in disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Why's it always three or even four against one? And why do I always win? Katz's attacks are so lame, I feel like sparing him some of the indignation. Talking to Katz is sort of like encountering a homeless man. Normally, I'd be nervous, and I'd hurry along, making sure to ignore whatever he said and make no eye contact. But Katz is like that 80 year-old homeless guy who accosted one too many people. He's more afraid of me than I am of him. So I am free to gawk at him in disgust.
    Poor boy, bullies are pickin on him. I wonder why...

Default Friends

I was really hoping "WICKED" picked up his marbles and moved on, for good.........but he is back,,, with all of that sweet and positive personality intact.

Always Vigilant,
    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Wicked ought to be chin checked with a fist moving 100 mph across his face.

Wicked ought to be chin checked with a fist moving 100 mph across his face.
    So when a hockey player cross-checks someone, is that when they take their hockey stick and hit the other player on the cross located on the side of their body? What was your TOEFL score you fucking immigrant, and why do you want Trump to deport you? Are you going to clench your chin into a fist and kiss me, Nancy? 100 mph, don't you think we're taking things too fast?

Wicked, do you have a bankroll you gotta go dump somewhere? Loser.

+ Reply to Thread