+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Questions For Zionist Jews

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Really? You're going to pretend he's not an anti-Semite? WEAK. Maybe you believe it, but if you think reasonable people believe it, you're on the same cheap homemade-drugs that Katz is on.
    Yes he's antisemite, and a convicted fraudster to boot ...
    ... But his Christian faith concerns me the most.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    I thought all the leaders or figureheads of white supremacist groups were Christians. The KKK quotes the Bible.

Exactly.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

Duke long ago was mixed up with the KKK... but he saw the light. As for convicted fraudster... well, so are you. But you both changed your sinful ways. And if he is an antisemite [when really he is anti-Zionism] then me too. Yep, Christian is a concern. But you are constantly reminded America is a Christian nation. so... why aren't you?

The Poor Man’s Atom Bomb

French Professor Robert Faurisson has the ‘keep it simple, stupid’ maxim at the top of his check list. His explanation of what he called ‘the poor man’s atom bomb’ was so priceless I could not bear to be parted from it. The celebrated Holocaust Fraud investigator posed the thought:

The Zionist-American Axis has phosphoresced German children, atomized Japanese families, soused Vietnamese civilians with Agent Orange and poisoned Iraqi children with depleted uranium.

It is time for the devastated, scorned and humiliated to fight back. The best way to fight back is with what I for many years have called ‘the poor man’s atomic bomb,’ that is, historical revisionism, or real history.

This weapon kills and maims no one but it destroys the lies and defamations of the holocaust fantasy. This includes the fantastically profitable libels of the Holocaust Industry. This has been fabulously lucrative for mendacious super-swindlers such as Bernard Madoff, Elie Wiesel, the cohorts of ‘miraculously rescues’ and murderers of the children of Gaza.

That statement is a hard act to follow without possibility of it being dismissed. This simple 116 word statement should be reposted every time we see comment on the fabled holocaust.

Imagine for a moment the international Jew as a medieval knight in full armour plate arrogantly posing astride the earth’s globe. Inside the suit of armour is Richard Wagner’s Alberich, the hideously grotesque dwarf.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/poor-mans-atom-bomb/

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    French Professor Robert Faurisson has the ‘keep it simple, stupid’ maxim at the top of his check list. His explanation of what he called ‘the poor man’s atom bomb’ was so priceless I could not bear to be parted from it. The celebrated Holocaust Fraud investigator posed the thought:

The Zionist-American Axis has phosphoresced German children, atomized Japanese families, soused Vietnamese civilians with Agent Orange and poisoned Iraqi children with depleted uranium.

It is time for the devastated, scorned and humiliated to fight back. The best way to fight back is with what I for many years have called ‘the poor man’s atomic bomb,’ that is, historical revisionism, or real history.

This weapon kills and maims no one but it destroys the lies and defamations of the holocaust fantasy. This includes the fantastically profitable libels of the Holocaust Industry. This has been fabulously lucrative for mendacious super-swindlers such as Bernard Madoff, Elie Wiesel, the cohorts of ‘miraculously rescues’ and murderers of the children of Gaza.
    Robert Faurisson (born 25 January 1929) is a Franco-British Holocaust denier and former academic. Faurisson has generated much controversy with a number of articles published in the Journal of Historical Review and elsewhere, and by letters to French newspapers, especially Le Monde, which contradict the accepted history of the Holocaust, including the existence of gas chambersin Nazi death camps, the systematic killing of EuropeanJews using gas during the Second World War, the authenticity of The Diary of Anne Frank, and the veracity ofElie Wiesel's accounts of his wartime sufferings. After the passing of the Gayssot Act against Holocaust denial in 1990, Faurisson was prosecuted and fined, and in 1991 he was dismissed from his academic post.

Robert Faurisson (born 25 January 1929) is a Franco-British Holocaust denier and former academic. Faurisson has generated much controversy with a number of articles published in the Journal of Historical Review and elsewhere, and by letters to French newspapers, especially Le Monde, which contradict the accepted history of the Holocaust, including the existence of gas chambersin Nazi death camps, the systematic killing of EuropeanJews using gas during the Second World War, the authenticity of The Diary of Anne Frank, and the veracity ofElie Wiesel's accounts of his wartime sufferings. After the passing of the Gayssot Act against Holocaust denial in 1990, Faurisson was prosecuted and fined, and in 1991 he was dismissed from his academic post.
    Great Frenchman. Woke up a long time ago. Fearless, and speaks out against lying Jews and lying Zionists. I hearby nominate him for a Zen Zone Internet Medal for bravery under extreme stress.

...speaks out against lying Jews and lying Zionists.
    Love the Jew, hate the zionist.
    No more Jew-hate, mate.

No more Jew-hate, mate.
    I'm OK with it if I can call Creepy n-words.

Love the Jew, hate the zionist.
    No more Jew-hate, mate.
    Right, but remembering that Jews stick together... the nature of the tribe. And while I have your attention, I deny the Zionist Holohoax narrative. I say that no way did 6Million Jews get gassed or liquidated during WW2. The Holocaust is a Holohoax... and a very lucrative one for the Zios, having extorted upwards of $30B from the hapless Germans so far. So where stand you on this issue, Br Zen?

The Holocaust is a Holohoax...
    I'm allowed to call people niggers when this is said, correct? Only fair.

I'm allowed to call people niggers when this is said, correct? Only fair.

But you can't prove the Holohoax s a hoax..

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    But you can't prove the Holohoax s a hoax..
    Um, you're right. I can't prove it's a hoax. I also can't prove that water is dry or that cows fly. The fact that it ISN'T a hoax has been thoroughly, and unnecessarily, proven--repeatedly. But no matter how many times facts are demonstrated as true, conspiracy nutcases invent something new. So in the academic world, the consensus seems to be that refuting baseless claims only generates new claims, is not productive, and potentially gives credence to the idea that it is OK to divert serious attention to those who perpetually assert racist conjecture. So newer twists on your conspiracies are largely ignored and unexplored. For further information on this subject, READ A FUCKING NON-FICTION BOOK.

Unlike Katz, I respect you, Sven. You don't at least appear to live life for the purpose of hating Jews. You just appear to hate Jews as a hobby. You are entitled to your views, and I have no problem if you hold views that are completely and obviously fantastical. But like I would suggest to anyone who wishes to discuss or spread their religious beliefs, you have no reasonable defense to your position if you base all your arguments on faith that your conclusion is correct.
    Last edited by Boz; October 6th, 2016 at 11:31 PM.

Um, you're right. I can't prove it's a hoax. I also can't prove that water is dry or that cows fly. The fact that it ISN'T a hoax has been thoroughly, and unnecessarily, proven--repeatedly.
    But who proved it ? Cows that dont fly or those that do?

Um, you're right. I can't prove it's a hoax. I also can't prove that water is dry or that cows fly. The fact that it ISN'T a hoax has been thoroughly, and unnecessarily, proven--repeatedly.
    But who proved it ? Cows that dont fly or those that do? There is zero evidence that supports the Holocaust myth.

+ Reply to Thread