+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten Questions For Zionist Jews

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Moron, retard, P.O.S., N*****, are just a few of the disgraceful insults Mr. Boz continues to inflict upon Zenzoners... [and that's without the continual swear words he likes so much... just like above.]
    Shut the fuck up, crybaby bitch.

He yet again calls the ZZ an anti-Semitic site.
    Again? I'm the one who defended it from that characterization.

Does he really think the owner of this site (who has said he is a pseudo-Jew) would tolerate for so long someone like me
    Since you are plainly an anti-Semite, the answer is a resounding YES. Notably, the rest of your post is an off-topic, antisemitic rant. And like most of your others, we've heard it before. You're like that idiot from 50 First Dates who forgets everything after 10 seconds and repeats himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Shut the fuck up, crybaby bitch.

Again? I'm the one who defended it from that characterization.

Since you are plainly an anti-Semite, the answer is a resounding YES. Notably, the rest of your post is an off-topic, antisemitic rant. And like most of your others, we've heard it before. You're like that idiot from 50 First Dates who forgets everything after 10 seconds and repeats himself.
    Nice work... again. Since you showed up here at the ZZ, you've repeatedly demonstrated you are a very angry, mixed-up... punk. And er, nice to see those Ten Questions made you er, think... about what has happened to your country.

Bozo does not care that Trump's election campaign officials are most all Zionists, and that he has pledged allegiance to Israel that he said he loved... for eternity. Bozo does not care that Hillary's backer has been billionaire Israeli Zionist Jew Saban and that she also has pledged to put Israel first, and promised to bomb Iran as soon as she is elected. What this means when either win, AIPAC wins again and... more of the same: More wars for Israel.

Bozo is the exact type of stupid Goyim the Zionists have been ridiculing for a century... just like the Christians who swallowed all their Jewish scriptural tripe... naive, gullible, easily-led and showing only primitive awareness.

"We Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer... We are his chosen people." -- Harold Rosenthal from "The Hidden Tyranny" (1976)

Last edited by Katz; October 5th, 2016 at 03:54 AM.

Default Katz

Again, Kudo's to you for the great arguments and the evidence you put forth, a true warrior is Katz, all about the facts, trying to make the blind see.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Again, Kudo's to you for the great arguments and the evidence you put forth, a true warrior is Katz, all about the facts, trying to make the blind see.

CP
    Little hope for arrogant, insolent, vulgar, knowitall, juvenile punks. It seems the vast majority of We The People also could not care less.

Nice work... again. Since you showed up here at the ZZ, you've repeatedly demonstrated you are a very angry, mixed-up... punk.
    I've never been called angry and mixed-up by a hateful anti-Semite who can't tell the difference between fact and fantasy. It's truly a first for me.

CP
    LOL. Yes, congratulations on being an anti-Semite, Katz. And you deserve a medal because when facts to support your thesis are in short supply, you simply invent them. I assume warrior refers to your physical prowess as an 80 year-old, because if you are being congratulated for your mental dexterity by a schizophrenic, it may be a bit embarrassing.

CP
    I hate injuns. And so does America. That's whey they all have their own concentration camps. When I was a kid and wanted to play Cowboys and Indians, my parents wouldn't let me be an Indian because they were a subjugated, primitive race of conquered savages.
    Last edited by Boz; October 5th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.

Little hope for arrogant, insolent, vulgar, knowitall, juvenile punks. It seems the vast majority of We The People also could not care less.
    You cited David Duke, you white supremacist piece of shit.

KATZ cited David Duke, white supremacist piece of shit.
    Katz, Duke is a Christian!! What were you thinking??
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Really? You're going to pretend he's not an anti-Semite? WEAK. Maybe you believe it, but if you think reasonable people believe it, you're on the same cheap homemade-drugs that Katz is on.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    At least Duke has the awareness and courage to speak out against the Zionist menace. I never knew he was a Christian. But so is Three. And so was Boz until a Catholic pedo priest got a hold of him. That could explain his endemic anger, faggot obsession and ... punk.

Four good points get a rerun:

3) Why is it that the ONLY area in history one is not allowed to question, in sixteen countries without facing incarceration, happens to be JEWISH history?

4) Why is it that the JEWISH Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are the exact blueprint manifesto for this NWO?

5) Why is it that out of ALL the multitude of holocausts throughout history* – it seems to be only the JEWISH holocaust which is constantly shoved in our faces?

6) Why the complete members of the American congress gave an unprecedented 29 standing ovations to the JEWISH president?
    Last edited by Katz; October 5th, 2016 at 03:46 PM.

I hate injuns. And so does America. That's whey they all have their own concentration camps. When I was a kid and wanted to play Cowboys and Indians, my parents wouldn't let me be an Indian because they were a subjugated, primitive race of conquered savages.
    This Bozo punk disgraced himself with repeated slurs and taunts to Blacks. Now he sinks to new lows with yet another disgrace... this time against NAm Indians. What a racist, white supremacist piece of work is Bozo. His punk has completely taken over what was left of his meth-addled brain.

Boz: It's raining cats and dogs.

Katz: I have sex with cats.

Boz: No thanks, I hate mustard.

Katz: I hate Jews.

Boz: That movie was stupid.

Katz: You're the one who's stupid.

Boz: I'm not so sure I want another kid.

Katz: I'm not sure there's enough room in the basement for another kid.
    Last edited by Boz; October 5th, 2016 at 06:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread