+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N-word insults...

Default N-word insults...

I would respectfully ask that the management of this site, ZZ Forum, please clarify their policy on the use of the term "Nig###. As we know it has been used very often by the "poster", and it's continued use will reflect on this site in a very negative way. I would like to say that our Black Brothers and Sisters have fought in every war the USA has been involved in, going right back to the rebellion against England. Blacks fought along side White soldiers in great numbers in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, WW2, and Korea. Blacks lived through brutal slavery while helping to build this nation as laborers, and afterwards endured great discrimination in Jim Crow America. For us to then allow this ultimate insult to be repeated over and over again on this site, by the "poster", or anyone else for that matter, should be deemed unacceptable behavior with punishment suitable to bringing an end to this outrage.

Sincerely,
    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I would respectfully ask that the management of this site, ZZ Forum, please clarify their policy on the use of the term "Nig###.
    "Modicum of Restraint" standard. What's to clarify, Creepy?

As we know it has been used very often by the "poster",
    Depends on how you define "often." I'd say nigger is used less frequently than adding up all the times you cried about something plus the times you typed "n-word" and "nig#@!," which is the just the pussy's way of expressing the same exact thing.

I would like to say that our Black Brothers and Sisters have fought in every war the USA has been involved in, going right back to the rebellion against England.
    Slaves did what their masters commanded them to do? How irrelevant. What's this have to do with me calling you a nigger? And why is it OK for BK to call me a nigger, but not OK for me to call you one? Are you implying that I've offended black people by calling a white person a nigger, and that the Revolutionary War is somehow relevant to your demand for the prohibition of free speech? Creepy, take your schizophrenia medicine.

endured great discrimination i
    Like when you were banned by Ken Smith for calling blacks sub-human? Crocodile tears.

If it's so harmful to the site, maybe someone should delete this Creepy, nonsensical thread where Creepy fails to pretend he's not a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Slaves did what their masters commanded them to do? How irrelevant. What's this have to do with me calling you a nigger? And why is it OK for BK to call me a nigger, but not OK for me to call you one? Are you implying that I've offended black people by calling a white person a nigger, and that the Revolutionary War is somehow relevant to your demand for the prohibition of free speech? Creepy, take your schizophrenia medicine.
    I think you mean the Civil War. And you seem to forget that tens of thousands of former slaves who fled the South freely joined up and fought for the North. I see why you are a FAIL at lawyer... too dumb. That is also why you persist in using the N word... juvenile.
    Last edited by Katz; October 1st, 2016 at 07:22 PM.

Like when [CP was] banned by Ken Smith for calling blacks sub-human?
    That never happened. And even if it did the error was that MOST people, not any one race ARE sub-human.

But I must agree that NIGGER is being used too much, and principally by just one member.
    The problem is that there are too many substitute words to also exclude.

... so, instead we will fall back on the NO PERSONAL ATTACKS rule.

CP I think that if we cut the Boz a wide berth, like we would say a skunk, there would be less stink.

Notwithstanding we are taking the no personal attacks rule to defcon-4 staus, everyone be so advised.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I think you mean the Civil War.
    No, I didn't. The Civil War wasn't fought to gain independence from England. Why don't you re-read Creepy's delusional post?

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post

Few issues with this that need to be addressed.

1) If someone says my remarks are "vile," then they will claim it isn't a personal attack, but an attack on the remark itself. So then I will say that person is temporarily acting "like a nigger," and then claim I was not calling anyone names, but instead using a simile to attack only their statement.

2) There is no room for someone to decry, accuse, and demand eradication of all racism when half of their posts are blatantly antisemitic. For all the faults I find with Katz, being a hypocrite is not one of them. But if racism isn't allowed here, how about actually NOT ALLOWING RACISM? This latest use of nigger had nothing to do with black people. It was in response to an antisemitic comment made by Creepy, and it was said purposely to set Creepy off and see if he would cry. Mission success. No blacks were harmed. A general restriction against calling Villiam a nigger seems reasonable (the original issue if anyone remembers), but fighting fire with fire should be allowed--EVEN IF a fair moderator tends to not personally believe antisemitic conspiracy theories are per se racist.

3) Is pointing out that Creepy has paranoid schizophrenia a personal insult? I don't have any hard evidence, but I know it's true. Having an infirm mind is nothing be ashamed of, it's part of being 89 years old.

That never happened. And even if it did the error was that MOST people, not any one race ARE sub-human.
    Norma says it did. Not exactly the most trustworthy source, but I'd call it uncharacteristic of Censor Norm to more closely align with the argument for racially charged speech than with the argument for racial harmony. Makes me think Creepy's beliefs may be as fraudulent as T3's magic count. And clearly Creepy had a gripe with Ken Smith as of 2012. Based on the delusional nature of most of his posts, and insidious quality of Creepy's antisemitic posts, I genuinely believe Creepy's doesn't discriminate in his racism, without proof to the contrary. He's certainly had enough opportunities to explain why his ebola epidemic fiasco wasn't a symptom of a serious neurological disorder, but has chosen not to comment.

Most people are sub-human? I don't buy that peculiar explanation for a second. I'd like to see the post, if it exists.

I would respectfully ask that the management of this site, ZZ Forum, please clarify their policy on the use of the term "Nig###. As we know it has been used very often by the "poster", and it's continued use will reflect on this site in a very negative way.
    I must agree with that.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Few issues with this that need to be addressed.

1) If someone says my remarks are "vile," then they will claim it isn't a personal attack, but an attack on the remark itself. So then I will say that person is temporarily acting "like a nigger," and then claim I was not calling anyone names, but instead using a simile to attack only their statement.

2) There is no room for someone to decry, accuse, and demand eradication of all racism when half of their posts are blatantly antisemitic. For all the faults I find with Katz, being a hypocrite is not one of them. But if racism isn't allowed here, how about actually NOT ALLOWING RACISM? This latest use of nigger had nothing to do with black people. It was in response to an antisemitic comment made by Creepy, and it was said purposely to set Creepy off and see if he would cry. Mission success. No blacks were harmed. A general restriction against calling Villiam a nigger seems reasonable (the original issue if anyone remembers), but fighting fire with fire should be allowed--EVEN IF a fair moderator tends to not personally believe antisemitic conspiracy theories are per se racist.

3) Is pointing out that Creepy has paranoid schizophrenia a personal insult? I don't have any hard evidence, but I know it's true. Having an infirm mind is nothing be ashamed of, it's part of being 89 years old.

Norma says it did. Not exactly the most trustworthy source, but I'd call it uncharacteristic of Censor Norm to more closely align with the argument for racially charged speech than with the argument for racial harmony. Makes me think Creepy's beliefs may be as fraudulent as T3's magic count. And clearly Creepy had a gripe with Ken Smith as of 2012. Based on the delusional nature of most of his posts, and insidious quality of Creepy's antisemitic posts, I genuinely believe Creepy's doesn't discriminate in his racism, without proof to the contrary. He's certainly had enough opportunities to explain why his ebola epidemic fiasco wasn't a symptom of a serious neurological disorder, but has chosen not to comment.

Most people are sub-human? I don't buy that peculiar explanation for a second. I'd like to see the post, if it exists.
    Boz, aka the poster, since he showed up here has repeatedly used the N word, maybe for effect or for shock, whatever. In any case, the use of that word is generally now considered racist, obscene, taunting and in his case, juvenile. Blacks, black rappers and comedians might get away with use of that word but apart from that, it is no longer acceptable in the wider community.

Boz is also repeatedly on about antisemitism on the ZZ, and I brought this fine example of what he would no doubt call anti-S.

Boz, aka the poster
    Nice.

Boz, aka the poster, since he showed up here has repeatedly used the N word, maybe for effect or for shock, whatever.
    True. Notably, not for racist attacks on blacks. Except for on Villiam the Albino Negroid.

In any case, the use of that word is generally now considered racist, obscene, taunting
    True. But so is antisemitism. And the use of nigger is not a crime anywhere in the world. Holocaust-denial is. Nigger is seen and heard in entertainment media all over the United States. Holocaust-denial is not. So which one, on balance, is worse? Objectively-speaking, without reference to Jewish mind control conspiracies, it's obvious what the answer is.

Boz is also repeatedly on about antisemitism on the ZZ, and I brought this fine example of what he would no doubt call anti-S.
    Yes, your "poster" was antisemitic.

I must agree with that.
    I said it once, with no indication I had any cause to continue. Then Creepy made a thread about it, which one could guess would lead to it being said 20 times--based on the fact that this same exact scenario happened like four times already. So don't you have to agree that Creepy purposely aggravates the issue that he purports to cry about? Perhaps he wants the word repeated as many times as possible, but wants no accountability for its utterance (For indications that Creepy wants me to post bad things, see post where he asked me to explain an unclear sexual innuendo. See prior post where he complained about a similar sexual innuendo.)

No more veiled antisemitism will reflect positively on this site. I assume no one could disagree with that?

Right Creepy? Let's hear your veiled antisemitic reason why nothing you say is antisemitic. Hold off, Katz. I don't need to read any more of your transparently antisemitic nonsense.

Question: Would veiled racism towards blacks be preferable to racially-charged shock words that have no racially disparaging context or meaning?
    Last edited by Boz; October 1st, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

But I must agree that NIGGER is being used too much, and principally by just one member.
    The problem is that there are too many substitute words to also exclude.

CP I think that if we cut the Boz a wide berth, like we would say a skunk, there would be less stink.

Notwithstanding we are taking the no personal attacks rule to defcon-4 staus, everyone be so advised.
    Does this mean that I can't call Boz a faggot now for making such a big deal about this simple request on CP's part? Shoulda checked in earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Does this mean that I can't call Boz a faggot now for making such a big deal about this simple request on CP's part? Shoulda checked in earlier...
    Do you hate gay people?

Question: Since bigotry towards Jews and homosexuals and other white supremacy is OK, and the rationale is that mere words will harm the site, I ask for reconsideration. Allowing unrestricted use of the word nigger as a palliative reminder to Creepy that he needs to take his schizo medicine is something Dr. House would prescribe.

The point I made had nothing to do with the word I used even though you are acting like a faggot, still.

Yet, you are still piggybacking off me. I suggest you use your own words and arguments, since they are not very solid.

The point I made was relative to defcon 4 status--no personal attacks... By the way, there will be no reconsideration of this and I suspect you will not be needing "nigger" much anymore considering it was a personal attack almost every time you used it. You need to readjust your fake lawyer hat, boz. Looking more like a smart-ass 16-year-old than a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    you are acting like a faggot.
    So, you do hate gay people?

Comment: Since the Albino Negroid's homophobia is acceptable and apparently not a personal insult, I request nigger be acceptable as well.

Question: Am I allowed to call Creepy a black man loving homo?
    Last edited by Boz; October 2nd, 2016 at 06:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread