+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I Won 14 Grand

Default "wicked"

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    lol
    Another sad example of "WICKED" projecting his male on male sexual fantasies on other men. "Wicked", come out of the CLOSET, accept your sexuality.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Another sad example of "WICKED" projecting his male on male sexual fantasies on other men. "Wicked", come out of the CLOSET, accept your sexuality.

CP
    Let's recap where this supposedly originated. You went to talk to your psychologist. But you're not his client, he's your client. Right. You proceeded to show him every post I've written, and as your friend, he inspected all 1,000 posts as well as the posts of others that contextualize them, and then he came to a well-reasoned analysis. And didn't feel put out by this bizarre request. Either that, or you cherry-picked three posts in a vacuum, one in which you are probably blowing an albino nigger (LOL), and anyone knows the would-be hack doesn't have a clue as to my gender, let alone my sexual orientation. Yet the main topics during your session were me and homosexuality. That's Creepy. But you insist it was him seeing you to psychoanalyze me. It almost sounds like a crazy person went to their shrink and I got brought up in a session where they discussed closeted homosexuality. I'd even go further and say that a psychologist usually analyzes the person on the couch, even if the person on the couch is only interested in knowing more about "my friend." I'm no psychic so I'm unqualified to psychoanalyze the psychologist like he psychically did to me (say that three times fast), but it seems like maybe he had more information available to him about Creepy than he did about me, and is no psychic at all. Lest I forget, Creepy did repeatedly mention he was keeping a diary of all the things that I said that made him cry--I mean "building a psychological profile." Do psychologists ever ask their patients to write down their feelings? Maybe, Creepy was the one being studied by his own psychologist rather than a complete stranger--just an incredibly realistic theory from someone who doesn't have paranoid delusions.
    Last edited by Boz; October 13th, 2016 at 07:27 AM.

Friend,
    CP
    Hey, look. It's natural for Creepy to refer to himself as a friend to complete strangers. I'd copy things that show he's crazy and in need of a shrink, but that would be a long post.

Default "wicked"

Let's recap where this supposedly originated. You went to talk to your psychologist. But you're not his client, he's your client. Right. You proceeded to show him every post I've written, and as your friend, he inspected all 1,000 posts and came to a well-reasoned analysis. And didn't feel put out by this unreasonable request. Either that, or you cherry-picked three of them and the hack doesn't have a clue as to my gender, let alone my sexual orientation. And the main topics during your session, which you insist was him seeing you to psychoanalyze me, were me and homosexuality. That's Creepy. It almost sounds like a crazy person went to their shrink and I got brought in a session where they discussed closeted homosexuality. I'd even go further and say that a psychologist usually analyzes the person on the couch, even if the person on the couch blames it on "my friend."

"WICKED", you should be more careful, the above quote CATCHES YOU IN YOUR OWN LIE You are getting so DESPERATE you are allowing yourself to get sloppy

CP

"WICKED"
    Alpha male....Rofl. Beta is almost as good as Creepy.

"WICKED", you should be more careful, the above quote CATCHES YOU IN YOUR OWN LIE You are getting so DESPERATE you are allowing yourself to get sloppy
    I'm sure if you explained your delusion in more detail, we'd be more impressed with the vague version. LOL, and what the fuck? How can I lie about what I think happened and what you said happened? You're saying I don't actually think you're a lunatic who sees a shrink and there's proof in the post? Please, point it out. You feeble-minded schizo.
    Last edited by Boz; October 13th, 2016 at 07:14 AM.

Default "wicked"

I'm sure if you explained your delusion in more detail, we'd be more impressed with the vague version. LOL, and what the fuck? How can I lie about what I think happened and what you said happened? You're saying I don't actually think you're a lunatic who sees a shrink and there's proof in the post? Please, point it out. You feeble-minded schizo.
    "WICKED", I now have you dead to rights on two VERIFIED LIE'S, you have 0 credibility with most if not all on this forum! But go ahead and keep digging yourself a deeper hole, it is very entertaining to watch

Always Vigilant,
    CP

"WICKED", I now have you dead to rights on two VERIFIED LIE'S, you have 0 credibility
    LOL. Oh, you verified them too? How? Did you use your tin foil hat to see into my brain and verify I said something other than what I was actually thinking? Yes, no one thinks you're crazy and no one could possibly believe the realistic path you led me to believe you took in arriving at your minority bashing nonsense. By the way, what are the specific lies exactly? And what ever happened with that ebola thing? Tell your psychologist you need a psychiatrist to prescribe you medication, you delusional schizophrenic fuck. This is a "medical post" that I was kind enough to post for "free."

Default "wicked"

LOL. Oh, you verified them too? How? Did you use your tin foil hat to see into my brain and verify I said something other than what I was actually thinking? Yes, no one thinks you're crazy and no one could possibly believe the realistic path you led me to believe you took in arriving at your minority bashing nonsense. By the way, what are the specific lies exactly? And what ever happened with that ebola thing? Tell your psychologist you need a psychiatrist to prescribe you medication, you delusional schizophrenic fuck. This is a "medical post" that I was kind enough to post for "free."

Thought For The Day.

"WICKED", Liars have a hard time keeping their stories straight. Just tell the truth and you won't make a fool of yourself.

Always vigilant,
    CP

Thought For The Day.

"WICKED", Liars have a hard time keeping their stories straight. Just tell the truth and you won't make a fool of yourself.

Always vigilant,
    CP
    LOL. "You lied about that incredibly probable and realistic story you told about me, liar. Everyone knows it's not true, liar fool. I can't tell you which part isn't true, but I verified it with one of the other voices in my head twice. I dress up like Batman because I am always vigilant." LOL, OK Creepy.

I'm boz. I am always right even if I admit I don't know shit about something. I eschew humility in favor of a bully approach. I couldn't possibly lie given these "facts" about my MO. I don't lie, ok? Schizos....

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I'm boz.
    You're Villiam. I'm right again!

Default Villiam

Villiam, "WICKED" may have given up and moved on.....been nice here in the last many hours

Friend,
    CP

+ Reply to Thread