+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nov 22 1963

Default Nov 22 1963

DOJ Files Prove President Kennedy & Robert Kennedy fighting Zionists When Murdered

Shocking DOJ Jewish Lobby case files released under a Freedom of Information Act show: President Kennedy & AG Robert Kennedy were fighting the Zionists When President Kennedy was Murdered.

These fascinating historical documents were released on June 10, 2008 under a Freedom of Information Act filing. I have in bold critical information just prior to President Kennedy’s murder; click on the date to see the original documents.

Keep in mind the dates that President John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy were murdered while reading these historical documents regarding their efforts to get the nefarious Jewish Lobby in America registered as Foreign Agents as is required by law; AZC (American Zionist Counsil) / AIPAC (The American Israeli Public Affairs Committee).

http://www.targetfreedomusa.com/doj-...when-murdered/

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    DOJ Files Prove President Kennedy & Robert Kennedy fighting Zionists When Murdered

Shocking DOJ Jewish Lobby case files released under a Freedom of Information Act show: President Kennedy & AG Robert Kennedy were fighting the Zionists When President Kennedy was Murdered.

These fascinating historical documents were released on June 10, 2008 under a Freedom of Information Act filing. I have in bold critical information just prior to President Kennedy’s murder; click on the date to see the original documents.

Keep in mind the dates that President John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy were murdered while reading these historical documents regarding their efforts to get the nefarious Jewish Lobby in America registered as Foreign Agents as is required by law; AZC (American Zionist Counsil) / AIPAC (The American Israeli Public Affairs Committee).

http://www.targetfreedomusa.com/doj-...when-murdered/

But they both married Zionists.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    Some men cannot resist the obsession with the ... pussy, whatever tribe it's from... Yep, even from the Dreadful Few.

Last edited by Katz; September 30th, 2016 at 05:12 PM.

Way back then, nobody cared much about the Zionist Jews, and they had a tiny profile compared to their massive one today. Nov 22 1963 was the day that would change all that for ever. A highly-placed Isaeli politician was present in Dealey Plaza that day [as was Poppy Bush] when his partners in crime did the dirty deed from which America has never recovered. [Partners in cahoots were the CIA, FBI, Big Oil, the Mob and Mossad... who all had their reasons for wanting JFK dead.]

There was one other who seriously hated JFK and stood to gain the most: the Zionist LBJ. Soon after the assassination, LBJ reversed the ban on Israel having nukes. LBJ did all he could to help Israel become a nuclear power.

As we have seen, Israel was emboldened by their success and growing US influence. Then came the 1967 USS Liberty atrocity in which LBJ was complicit.

Since then came other False Flag attacks with 911 being their most successful yet. The unholy alliance between the CIA and Mossad has since produced many domestic 'terror attacks.' More are surely to come.
    Last edited by Katz; October 1st, 2016 at 06:52 PM.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Aside for Muslims and anti-Semites, who exactly is an anti-Zionist? Can someone please point out a normal, American white person that has never said anything antisemitic, that doesn't dress like a rabbi and express extremely odd ideas--that is an anti-Zionist? I would like to know, because I think everyone I have ever met has been replaced by pod-people Zionists.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Aside for Muslims and anti-Semites, who exactly is an anti-Zionist? Can someone please point out a normal, American white person that has never said anything antisemitic, that doesn't dress like a rabbi and express extremely odd ideas--that is an anti-Zionist? I would like to know, because I think everyone I have ever met has been replaced by pod-people Zionists.

Anti-Zionism is the new anti-semitism. I have several Jewish friends who are Anti-Zionism. I guess that means they are all anti-semitic.

I have several Jewish friends who are Anti-Zionism. I guess that means they are all anti-semitic.
    Yes, it does. It's one thing to legitimately criticize a country's policies. It's quite another to oppose a country's existence. That being said, why the fuck does Niger exist? What a useless piece of shit country. I oppose its existence.

Anti-Zionism is the new anti-semitism. I have several Jewish friends who are Anti-Zionism. I guess that means they are all anti-semitic.
    You need to keep it simple for Bozo. He thinks a Jew is a Jew, and has no idea what is a Zionist... nor even that more than a few Jews actually oppose Zionism. [These are the Jews that are unlike Bozo, they have heart, soul, human empathy and compassion.]

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Yes, it does. It's one thing to legitimately criticize a country's policies. It's quite another to oppose a country's existence. That being said, why the fuck does Niger exist? What a useless piece of shit country. I oppose its existence.
    With more garbage like this, I am beginning to oppose your existence. That could make me an anti-Bozo.

Bozo opposes the existence of Niger for some reason, and yet he favors the existence of the racist, apartheid, illegal, dangerous, warlike, nuclear-armed, False Flag-experts terrorist state of Israel. What a Bozo is this... Bozo.

The eminent Boz opposes the existence of Niger for some reason,
    Poor blacks. I also oppose the existence of Detroit.

he favors the existence of the racist, apartheid, illegal, dangerous, warlike, nuclear-armed, False Flag-experts terrorist state of Israel.
    You're an anti-Semite.

He thinks a Jew is a Jew
    Katz thinks 1 = 4. One of us is probably wrong.

If It’s Not the Jews …

… then who are the instigators of this NWO?

Could you please explain to us ….

1) Why JEWS make up two tenths of one percent of the population, yet represent a whopping seventy percent plus of high positions in global government?

2) Why it is not the four leaf clover, nor the Australian kangaroo, nor the Islamic crescent in the centre of £20/50 and $ bill – it’s the JEWISH star of David?

3) Why is it that the ONLY area in history one is not allowed to question, in sixteen countries without facing incarceration, happens to be JEWISH history?

4) Why is it that the JEWISH Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are the exact blueprint manifesto for this NWO?

http://www.renegadetribune.com/if-its-not-the-jews/

1) Why JEWS make up two tenths of one percent of the population, yet represent a whopping seventy percent plus of high positions in global government?

Simple. Your claim is demonstrably false. This number is made up.

2) Why it is not the four leaf clover, nor the Australian kangaroo, nor the Islamic crescent in the centre of £20/50 and $ bill – it’s the JEWISH star of David?

Simple. Your claim is demonstrably false. No such mark exists.

3) Why is it that the ONLY area in history one is not allowed to question, in sixteen countries without facing incarceration, happens to be JEWISH history?

Simple. Your claim is demonstrably false. Denying any genocide is illegal in some countries.

4) Why is it that the JEWISH Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are the exact blueprint manifesto for this NWO?

Simple. Your claim is demonstrably false. That document is an antisemitic parody/hoax.

+ Reply to Thread