+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Katz Must Learn Religious Tolerance

Default Why Katz Must Learn Religious Tolerance

Intolerance to others religious beliefs have been the source of more death, war and basically the worst mankind can produce throughout history. I have heard you rant about it often. Rather than learning from the history you claim to abhor you continue to follow the lines of same intolerance to the beliefs others hold sacred. You are no different than the crusaders, the spanish inquisition the nazis and the islamic extremists of today. All motivated by religious intolerance to fan the flames of hatred where peace once existed. You can believe what you want. I have died and been brought back to life on several occasions. I don't like to reveal the ending to people but let me tell you there is truth to what religion teaches. You have an immortal soul that exists after death and can leave your body.

I was also injured very badly once without dying. My essence left my body and roamed free of my mortal coil until I regained consciousness. When I came to I described the experience to the medical team at the hospital. They were skeptical but my description of details about the hospital I could not have known could not be explained. The final detail that made them all believe was my description of an OR and an interesting design in spider cracks in the paint on the wall. They knew I could not have been in that room because it was restricted and I could not walk and was never taken to that OR. They all had no doubt that I spent hours roaming the hospital as a disembodied spirit. For a month or so after the experience my sight seemed to have a fourth dimension to it. It is hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it but it was like everything had an added texture or essence. Someone died in the next room and I saw her spirit as it went on its way. After a while this added ability to see more information than people who had not been fully spirit faded away. It took about a month or 2. Don't let hatred and bigotry close your mind to what is out there. The consequences of scientific advancement has been death and destruction but I don't act like that is all science has to offer. That would be a very narrow minded look at what science has to offer.

Default Karma

Quote Originally Posted by shred View Post
    Intolerance to others religious beliefs have been the source of more death, war and basically the worst mankind can produce throughout history. I have heard you rant about it often. Rather than learning from the history you claim to abhor you continue to follow the lines of same intolerance to the beliefs others hold sacred. You are no different than the crusaders, the spanish inquisition the nazis and the islamic extremists of today. All motivated by religious intolerance to fan the flames of hatred where peace once existed. You can believe what you want. I have died and been brought back to life on several occasions. I don't like to reveal the ending to people but let me tell you there is truth to what religion teaches. You have an immortal soul that exists after death and can leave your body.

I was also injured very badly once without dying. My essence left my body and roamed free of my mortal coil until I regained consciousness. When I came to I described the experience to the medical team at the hospital. They were skeptical but my description of details about the hospital I could not have known could not be explained. The final detail that made them all believe was my description of an OR and an interesting design in spider cracks in the paint on the wall. They knew I could not have been in that room because it was restricted and I could not walk and was never taken to that OR. They all had no doubt that I spent hours roaming the hospital as a disembodied spirit. For a month or so after the experience my sight seemed to have a fourth dimension to it. It is hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it but it was like everything had an added texture or essence. Someone died in the next room and I saw her spirit as it went on its way. After a while this added ability to see more information than people who had not been fully spirit faded away. It took about a month or 2. Don't let hatred and bigotry close your mind to what is out there. The consequences of scientific advancement has been death and destruction but I don't act like that is all science has to offer. That would be a very narrow minded look at what science has to offer.
    Believe it or not, I too have had OOB experiences... I can relate to what you say there...
    Well now, you don't do a half-bad rant yerself! Your (my bold highlight above) sentence writes off scientific advancement; but then in the next breath, you unwrite it off... Hmmm. Make up your mind. Obviously - just a couple of examples need suffice. Eradication of smallpox, cholera, bubonic plague... and the advent of space travel.

So I'm no different from the Nazis and other extremists? Hmmm. Zeig heil! Srsly, yes religious differences and quest for power, influence and dominance are the hallmarks of Christianity, Islam and Judaism down through the ages. And of course, that has resulted in the torture and deaths of untold millions of human beings. This should always be held in the front of the mind when religion is discussed.

These three so-called 'Great' religions could yet be the death of civilization as we know it. (See The Samson Option, Israel; Christianity's Armageddon; and Islam's Koranic call for conversion by sword.) Why should these three fraudulent so-called religions be the main players in the future of the world's almost seven billion population? Why is it acceptable to question anybody's political beliefs, social or economic beliefs, but not their religious beliefs? IMO all sacred cows should be held up to public scrutiny and scientific research and investigation. Why not?

My focus has been mostly confined to the Roman Catholic religion. This organization has been directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of around 100 million people in South and central America and the 'West Indies' during the era of the Conquistadores. (The Catholic priesthood was always at the forefront of their gold-driven adventures.) Nine million is the scholar figure for deaths during the nine catholic-sponsored Crusades.

Five million might be a pretty good guess as for the witch hunts and the four Inquisitions. The combined total of that lot dwarfs the Holocaust and all the other man-made disasters down through history. The Vatican is way out in front in this area. And the reason I've kept my focus is this:
    The vatican has officially acknowledged responsibility for just 6000 deaths during the Inquisitions. (Catholic website.) According to them, the rest were caused/carried out by 'secular authorities.' This is a typical vatican tactic used to try to deny their leadership role in the whole sordid debacle.

When you look at most of the old drawings of Inquisition times, there is invariably one or more catholic officials present at the tortures; often seen recording detail in a book. The church denies the role of Dominican and Franciscan monks in the Inquisitions, as well. But these orders were known as the 'foot soldiers of the church' and - particularly the Dominicans - were trained torture experts.

The point is, the RCC has never fully acknowledged (apart from a mere 6000) the true, full perpetrator role it played in the Inquisitions; not to mention the Holocaust in South America. Until it does, (not holding my breath) then it deserves its karma.

In the meantime, old crone Benedict continues to posture on the world stage as if what he represents has relevance in world affairs. He does not, and it does not.
    Dogma schmogma

Default You almost got my point but I never backed off from it , I clarified it.

I think you missed my point. Power and authority corrupts people and attracts corrupt people. These people don't necessarily believe what they say, they only use it as a tool for their ends, personal power and wealth. The true Christian story removed the religious hierarchy from the position between believer and God. People who believe what Christ taught as opposed to what the existing hierarchy tells you what Christ taught know this. He basically said the church is not a place or a priestly structure but anywhere two or more believers came together to commune in thought. This threatened all the powerful religious figures causing christians to be persecuted until the movement was highjacked by authority figures. It is these authority figures and the hierarchy that we both rant about. I have yet to find a church that doesn't eventually piss me off with the rampant hypocrisy that is apparent. Maybe 10% of the congregation are true followers of Christ's teaching and the leaders are usually so corrupt it makes you sick. But if you go into the trenches to help the needy the only people you will find from all the public is that 10%. Most see the government as the answer to the poor. If you tried to help improve the lot for the poor you find out very quickly the government doesn't even want to help. They want to make a show out of spending huge amounts of money looking like they are helping but have a vested interest in keeping their lot unchanged in life. Their big business buddies make hundreds of millions of dollars off of this show. Actually helping people out of their situation is against their financial interest.

Anyway science is like the "church" it has done many horrible things to the people and the planet and all living things. Corrupt people use science by twisting it into lies or misusing it, both in a way to increase their power or fortune. Like christianity the flow of funds is controlled by this corrupt group. Research and technological development follows their agenda more than 90% of the time. There is a small group of within science that overlaps good intentions with adequate funds but they better not upset the con game being run by the rest or they find out how far the other side is willing to go to protect their abuse of science. Any group were power is found has this same problem. Corrupt people seek the positions of authority and misshape the organization in their twisted way. How many people spent years of their life and a lot of money seeking Eastern Religion in Asia only to decide later it was a scam and the teacher didn't have any useful incite. How many people joined a green activist group only to find they trash national parks to frame others for it, or burn a luxury car dealership to protest against green house gases causing more pollution than all the cars ever sold there combined. What about the global warming crowd who learn their guru, Al Gore, has one of the biggest carbon footprints on the planet and is making billions off the reorganization of industry, selling carbon credits (what a scam that is) and has bought expensive beach properties that he preaches will be underwater soon. He clearly doesn't believe a word of what he preaches as his actions indicate but cons billions of people into making him rich and powerful. Don't judge someone by what they say but rather what they do. Now lots of people in this country have lost their jobs as the industry changes to Gore's vision. The tax us to death to fund this and hire lots of under payed "slaves" in China as the replacement for the jobs lost here. That is how science tends to "benefit" society. It should be no surprise that the positions of power in the church are no different. People who don't believe in the movement seek out the positions that Christ tried to eliminate and use them to become rich and powerful. Most don't even believe what they preach and you can see it by their actions. Christ warned about these people saying those that the spirit lives in can be determined by their actions not their speech (forgive me for paraphrasing). He warned about following these "false profits". Oops , I mean prophets.

PS I find the Roman Catholic religious hierarchy to be worst of all.
    Last edited by Lady Tthree; July 14th, 2011 at 09:34 AM.

What a great point-counterpoint. Maybe there is hope for the world!

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tthree View Post

I was also injured very badly once without dying. My essence left my body and roamed free of my mortal coil until I regained consciousness. When I came to I described the experience to the medical team at the hospital. They were skeptical but my description of details about the hospital I could not have known could not be explained. The final detail that made them all believe was my description of an OR and an interesting design in spider cracks in the paint on the wall. They knew I could not have been in that room because it was restricted and I could not walk and was never taken to that OR. They all had no doubt that I spent hours roaming the hospital as a disembodied spirit. For a month or so after the experience my sight seemed to have a fourth dimension to it. It is hard to explain to someone who hasn't experienced it but it was like everything had an added texture or essence. Someone died in the next room and I saw her spirit as it went on its way. After a while this added ability to see more information than people who had not been fully spirit faded away. It took about a month or 2.
    I had no idea that Lady Tthree once existed as a Ghost from the 4th Dimension.

So the hospital workers were skeptical? Hmm, I wonder why. And then they all became true believers? Maybe they thought you were a lunatic and just didn't want to argue with you?

And this is the person who claims to have a magic card counting system. Come on Freightman and Frank Galvin. Get off the crazy train. Stop supporting this charlatan. Is there anything he's not an expert in? He's even an expert on WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH!!!

These are not fake posts. T3 and Norm wrote all those posts attributed to their fake avatars. They are often taken out of context, and a pronoun here or there modified--all for comedic value. But the posts are legit. Don't believe them when they call them fake without saying anything further.
    Last edited by Boz; September 22nd, 2016 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    These are not fake posts. T3 and Norm wrote all those posts attributed to their fake avatars. They are often taken out of context, and a pronoun here or there modified--all for comedic value. But the posts are legit. Don't believe them when they call them fake without saying anything further.
    De lo contrario, zenzone es un veritable treasure trove, amigo!
    Triple Reversed Cowpoke Final Elephant Ringer! Can anyone say, "You're a ding-dong!"

KAT UR A NAZZI!!!! How dare you point out the obvious flaws in people's superstitious beliefs! How dare you bring light to the corruption of organized religion! How dare you try to educate people who have been brainwashed and conned into destroying society! All you ever do is ridicule intolerant and bigoted people in order to promote peace and unity - Just like the Nazis did! Your intolerance of human ignorance must be stopped! You must allow people to ignore the truth and follow their wildly ridiculous opinions! And you must allow them to influence the world based on their false beliefs! You must allow every individual to invent their own religion - blindly insist that it is the only correct one - and stubbornly demand that everyone else follow it. And when the entire world violently disagrees with each other, the days of miracle and wonder will be upon us.
    Truth demands knowledge. Deceit demands faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    KAT UR A NAZZI!!!! How dare you point out the obvious flaws in people's superstitious beliefs! How dare you bring light to the corruption of organized religion! How dare you try to educate people who have been brainwashed and conned into destroying society! All you ever do is ridicule intolerant and bigoted people in order to promote peace and unity - Just like the Nazis did! Your intolerance of human ignorance must be stopped! You must allow people to ignore the truth and follow their wildly ridiculous opinions! And you must allow them to influence the world based on their false beliefs! You must allow every individual to invent their own religion - blindly insist that it is the only correct one - and stubbornly demand that everyone else follow it. And when the entire world violently disagrees with each other, the days of miracle and wonder will be upon us.

Dear Nazgul, the days of Truth is Lies and Lies are Truth are well and truly upon us. Nobody explains this better than The Health Ranger in his video below... But unfortunately, I believe what he has to say is beyond most of us = who have been raised by The Machine and fed a never-ending diet of propaganda, lies, bullshit, flouride, aspartame and GMO food containing Monsanto pesticides, [thanks to Hillary and Bill Clinton's corrupt support of Monsanto for decades.] This is why the future for Americans does not look good. Now watch this, and you are one Lord who will get it, I'm sure. But alas, the likes of T3 will have no idea what the Ranger is on about.

Last edited by Katz; September 22nd, 2016 at 05:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread