+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady T3 and Qfit are NOT Norm and Tthree?

Default Lady T3 and Qfit are NOT Norm and Tthree?

Quote from Norm's post:

"NO, I am not posting at ZZ. They are posting, pretending to be me and T3. They have done this for over a year. It's truly shocking that anyone would stoop that low."

I don't know who Lady T-Three is, but I know the posts here are what T-3 writes on BJTF. Qfit not always quite what Norm has written but a lot of it's the same. Just wondering..................

Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    Quote from Norm's post:

"NO, I am not posting at ZZ. They are posting, pretending to be me and T3. They have done this for over a year. It's truly shocking that anyone would stoop that low."

I don't know who Lady T-Three is, but I know the posts here are what T-3 writes on BJTF. Qfit not always quite what Norm has written but a lot of it's the same. Just wondering..................
    [Highlights of] N0rm's recently taped conversation with Barry Soetoro:

N0rm: ..."But, but, Barry, they are at it again on the Evil Zen Zone, writing nasty and silly stuff pretending to be me. Same for my disciple, Tthree. You gotta do sumthin to stop them. I don't have time for that and you after all, are The Man. I am being humiliated and my reputation is taking a battering. My family is suffering. It's not right. I might go broke. Can you drone the bastards or sumthin?

Barry: "Hey, bro, settle down and get your mind back. No, I cannot drone them just because you say so. I think you need to see a lawyer or at least a decent shrink. You should know America has laws that protect Freedom of Expression. There is a whole industry built on satire and comedy. Lighten up dude. So how's the Blackjack shit goin with you, anyway? You winning or what?" ...

Last edited by Katz; September 23rd, 2016 at 01:03 AM.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    Quote from Norm's post:

First of all "they" aren't doing anything. It's one person, and it should be obvious who that is. No one is pretending to be Norm and T3. That person is simply quoting what those posters already said. I've noticed in Lady Tthree's posts, an occasional pronoun is changed to make him intentionally sound even more like a megalomaniac. And for Qfitman, occasionally an intro or conclusion sentence is added to tell the Zenzone how awful it is. That's about it. The posts are real. Saying they are fake or that anyone is impersonating them--without elaborating--is NOT telling the WHOLE truth. In other words, it's a complete lie. Nothing wrong with pointing out that he's not actually posting at the Zenzone, but by now, everyone knows that. All he's doing is causing confusion by simply claiming they are fake posts, and implying they aren't his words. This would be an excusable error if Norm didn't know he was being quoted...but I find it hard to believe he's forgotten everything he's ever said. Early onset anyone?
    Last edited by Boz; September 22nd, 2016 at 06:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread