+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike Adams' Natural News

Default Mike Adams' Natural News

I'm curious, does anyone have any knowledge or personal relation with Mr. Adams? He has created a hell of a site over time, very trenchant. Last I heard he was doing water testing across the nation but I didn't ever hook up with his conclusions. I'm sure they're bad. Which is why there are those who look at him as a discredited radical. Anyone know about his water testing campaign? For that matter, does anyone have any relations with any activist health orgs? I'm a relatively inactive member of FAN. I believe the time has come in my life to become more active. I also believe that society has now reached a tipping point where they are willing to listen to truth on this. It is all becoming very mainstream. I was watching a documentary on PBS last night (could've been democracy now) on chemicals and toxins. It was made very clear that we are dealing with an onslaught that is without any oversight, and has been proven to have negative effects.

I am deeply concerned with our water and air. I firmly believe that it's the reason for our locked averages, getting ever-thicker, of lowest common denominator thinkers, also the reason for crazy increases in Alzheimer's. I have another theory, not yet posited anywhere from what I can tell, that the reason for the decrease in violent crime since the late 80's is directly related to a water and air poisoning campaign. My daughter has never drank tap water, not even in the womb. She is considered genius-level, ahead on all fronts. I have stated to the doctors as well as anyone else willing to hear that's it's only partially genetics, mostly environment, and that my child doesn't get multiple vaccines at once, especially at birth, and she doesn't drink fluoride in any amount. Unfortunately, she loves water and air (how dare her), and while we are fortunate to have access to the best water for hundreds of miles around, they don't make pretty gas masks...

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I'm curious, does anyone have any knowledge or personal relation with Mr. Adams? He has created a hell of a site over time, very trenchant. Last I heard he was doing water testing across the nation but I didn't ever hook up with his conclusions. I'm sure they're bad. Which is why there are those who look at him as a discredited radical.
    Big fan of Mike. Speaking of air - other than the effect of chemtrails - the main reason I no longer live on the ocean in San Clemente is because of Fukushima.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default Mike Adams' Natural News De-indexed By Google

Breaking: Mike Adams and Alex Jones Taken Down by Google / CIA Prior to Big Event: Trump Needs to Beware

(Natural News) Late last night, I recorded an emergency interview with Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show. In that 45-minute interview, I revealed why I think the Google / CIA “take down” of InfoWars and Natural News is a prelude to a massive event being planned to take out President Trump.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-23-breaking-mike-adams-and-alex-jones-taken-down-by-google-cia-prior-to-big-event-trump-needs-to-beware.html

I found this video to be pretty damn salient. Also, it's a total trip guys! Do you understand what has happened? Maybe Katz's presentation didn't make it perfectly clear. You CAN'T FIND this guy's original website via google. That's right--IT NO LONGER EXISTS! You instead find an alt site he made in case something like this happened, natural.news not naturalnews.com

Go ahead and try it! Then, ask yourself, what if you had spent most of your adult life building an amazing resource, a library of of research and alternative reporting surrounding the industry of your choice, and these FUCKS just memory-holed your whole operation one day?

Yeahhhhhh

Default How's that? I just found it!

I found this video to be pretty damn salient. Also, it's a total trip guys! Do you understand what has happened? Maybe Katz's presentation didn't make it perfectly clear. You CAN'T FIND this guy's original website via google. That's right--IT NO LONGER EXISTS! You instead find an alt site he made in case something like this happened, natural.news not naturalnews.com

Go ahead and try it! Then, ask yourself, what if you had spent most of your adult life building an amazing resource, a library of of research and alternative reporting surrounding the industry of your choice, and these FUCKS just memory-holed your whole operation one day?

Yeahhhhhh
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-2...r-the-cia.html

You CAN'T FIND this guy's original website via google. That's right--IT NO LONGER EXISTS!
    Actually his original domain, when I first starting following in '04, is 'newstarget.com' -
    - that location IS still in index and all fresh content continues there.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=newstarget.com

Also Bing, Yahoo and all others still index naturalnews.com -
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=naturalnews.com

My understanding is that Google deindexes for illicit SEO tactics, which MIGHT be the real reason.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

The latest on this from Adams -

+ Reply to Thread