+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fans should boycott the NFL, Fuck the NFL

Default Fans should boycott the NFL, Fuck the NFL

It seems like several NFL players have become political as of late in this contested election year. Colin Kaepernick has started quite a trend in the NFL where his "taking a knee stance" has rubbed off onto other players & teams doing their own "protest" for what they call, "social injustices against blacks and minorities," it has even trickled down to high school football as well, amazing but not surprised by the ultra trendiness of young people today. There is no doubting that the mainstream media helped to spread and promote Kaepernicks message of supposed social injustice for minorities. The way these prima donna NFL players are acting the fans should boycott the NFL! Let the league destroy itself! That would bring a smile to my face. The players get paid WAY TOO MUCH to hear them bitching about social injustices in America! If the players want to talk about social injustices then why aren't they speaking up about Blacks killing Blacks out of proportion to cops or whites killing blacks in America to a large degree? That's a social injustice. Why is the NFL roughly 70% black? Why aren't they talking about all the hate crimes committed against white people perpetrated by black people in America where the news never makes the media? But on the other hand if 1 black person in America gets killed by a cop or a white person, a portion of the black community goes into a mania that the mainstream media helps to create and incite, where many people of the black community destroy their own communities, committing crimes and getting hooked up by the cops. Overall the NFL should be boycotted, don't go to their games and don't watch their games, don't buy there hats and clothing line shit either. If the NFL wants to become a political weapon and a platform for the government via the players to spread propaganda, fuck'em! I want to see empty stadiums all across America. Empty stadiums baby!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 10th, 2016 at 05:40 PM.

Default Blitz

[B]litz, I never buy their bull s#it, never go to the games, they get not a penney from me. The USA will be torn apart one day from "diversity", we will be weak because of internal conflict, we have invited it and will get it. I believe there should be no more patriot propaganda display at any more sporting events, it has no place there, and with the history of DC and the Feds of late, especially since the VietNam War, the Feds deserve none!

Also CK is reported to have been radicalized since becoming a muslim a short time ago, MSM does not talk of that however. Whites had better start protecting their tribe and grow some big BAL#Z, or they will end up like the Native Americans, that they royally F'd over.

Slavery was a sin and a curse that will keep coming back to haunt this nation, over and over again, and maybe rightly so, no matter what civil rights laws DC passes, they will never get out from underneath the outrage of slavery.

The North should have let the South go, not fought the Northern War Of Aggression, and as soon as the split DC should have passed a law banning all slavery in the North, and then let the South deal with the problem they were so guilty of bringing to these shores. Blacks, Native Americans, Muslims, Mexicans, Gay, Trans, LGBT, this country is doomed for collapse, just a matter of time. Just the lessons of history folks!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    [B]litz, I never buy their bull s#it, never go to the games, they get not a penney from me. The USA will be torn apart one day from "diversity", we will be weak because of internal conflict, we have invited it and will get it. I believe there should be no more patriot propaganda display at any more sporting events, it has no place there, and with the history of DC and the Feds of late, especially since the VietNam War, the Feds deserve none!

Also CK is reported to have been radicalized since becoming a muslim a short time ago, MSM does not talk of that however. Whites had better start protecting their tribe and grow some big BAL#Z, or they will end up like the Native Americans, that they royally F'd over.

Slavery was a sin and a curse that will keep coming back to haunt this nation, over and over again, and maybe rightly so, no matter what civil rights laws DC passes, they will never get out from underneath the outrage of slavery.

The North should have let the South go, not fought the Northern War Of Aggression, and as soon as the split DC should have passed a law banning all slavery in the North, and then let the South deal with the problem they were so guilty of bringing to these shores. Blacks, Native Americans, Muslims, Mexicans, Gay, Trans, LGBT, this country is doomed for collapse, just a matter of time. Just the lessons of history folks!

CP
    Same here CP, I don't go to their games or buy their bullshit although I do watch a few games. I see how the league is turning their product, the NFL into a propaganda weapon where the league and players help push propaganda. It makes me sick. My idea is, Love your country, not your government. Colon Kaepernicks idea is, Love your government and the media, not your country. That's how I see it. CP slavery is still going on to this very day across the world, especially in the U.S. It's well known in the black culture to exploit slaves, many blacks in America today exploit slaves. As long as mankind still breathes, slavery will exist.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 10th, 2016 at 05:57 PM.

Default Hmmmm.

On second thought...I like what the Black or even maybe some White players are doing during the anthem, somebody have got to have the Bal#z to stand up to DC and all their propaganda bull sh#t, most people are sheeple, now it seems some rich football players, mainly Black, are rattling Washington, somebody has too, and if it is NFL players or college players or HS players, I think I dig it, but CK is still a pric#, not for what he is doing, but for what he really has embraced.

CP

I like the spirit of Blitz's post and CP brings up great points as well. I've had a hard time coming up with a weighing in for this issue because to me it seems tough. On the one hand, any refusal to pledge to our country or salute in a war mongering environment we know and love is a good thing. The problem lies in the lack of the big picture among these Millennials. A secondary problem though, I think, is the willingness of people to try top in people down for being radicalized when in reality they are just learning more. A good education should involve reading Noam Chomsky, for example. Most people would disagree with this. But I think they'd disagree even further when I said they need to read him to know how to properly agree and disagree with him, given their politics. So, in words, your politics are only as wise as the amount of crazy bullshit you've subjected your brain to involving differing views, and even then, if they are beliefs at all then they are suspect.

It's nice that there are more protests going on but it's not nice if they are funded by Soros. The degree of false protests going on today provide quite a dark humor-- humorous in their range of utter incoherence, dark in their willingness go to bat for such beliefs.

The fact that the same thing could be said for legitimate protest issues only further muddles and maligns proper social pursuit. It's a nice divide-and-conquer set of tactics.

As for football, I stopped caring when I was 8, and the referees blew my team's Super Bowl. Sometimes you realize the game is rigged and you can't help but want more and sometimes all your dreams are dashed and you don't come back.

Default Psyops

On second thought...I like what the Black or even maybe some White players are doing during the anthem, somebody have got to have the Bal#z to stand up to DC and all their propaganda bull sh#t, most people are sheeple, now it seems some rich football players, mainly Black, are rattling Washington, somebody has too, and if it is NFL players or college players or HS players, I think I dig it, but CK is still a pric#, not for what he is doing, but for what he really has embraced.

CP
    I believe that the whole Kaepernick deal is a major Psyop being played on the American people. Nationalism vs. Globalism.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 12th, 2016 at 01:53 PM.

Default Smells like Democratic propaganda

This incident happened at a basketball game where the singer takes a knee towards the end. I have to wonder if all of these Anti-American soft protests at pro games is leftist propaganda being purposely orchestrated by the Democrats. I wouldn't put it past them. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...them-nba-game/

Default Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    This incident happened at a basketball game where the singer takes a knee towards the end. I have to wonder if all of these Anti-American soft protests at pro games is leftist propaganda being purposely orchestrated by the Democrats. I wouldn't put it past them. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...them-nba-game/

It is orchestrated to push a narrative that the USA is an evil creation with nothing good that ever came out of it, thus in time you can trash the Constitution and BOR and institute a new government controlled by the elites that know what is best for you.

Of course the USA has done bad things, and it is still, but also good things, and we have a great Constitution and BOR, and that is what we must fight to protect!!

Friend,
    CP

It is orchestrated to push a narrative that the USA is an evil creation with nothing good that ever came out of it, thus in time you can trash the Constitution and BOR and institute a new government controlled by the elites that know what is best for you.

Of course the USA has done bad things, and it is still, but also good things, and we have a great Constitution and BOR, and that is what we must fight to protect!!

Friend,
    CP
    Indeed. I see it as Ideological change. A way of planting the seed in the heads of the masses. A mass psychological operation and what better way than to use sports as the method of delivery.

Default More lies to cover for the spoiled brats in the NFL

More lies by the presstitute media to cover for the NFL boycott. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/clinto...204942343.html

Let'em play to empty stadiums!

+ Reply to Thread