+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Moses Threats on BJTF

  1. #1

    Default Moses Threats on BJTF

    There's a thread on what I am going to call the "poseur site", about sports betting, where Moses is calling out this guy that was pushing his buttons. Apparently Moses, who claims to be an expert on sports betting, doesn't even know basic sports betting terminology. The guy starts fucking with him about it and Moses invites him to a face-to-face. Then the guy really starts piling it on. Funny as shit.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,467

    Default sports

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunWon View Post
    There's a thread on what I am going to call the "poseur site", about sports betting, where Moses is calling out this guy that was pushing his buttons. Apparently Moses, who claims to be an expert on sports betting, doesn't even know basic sports betting terminology. The guy starts fucking with him about it and Moses invites him to a face-to-face. Then the guy really starts piling it on. Funny as shit.
    This same thing went on a few years ago, may be the same guyz, so they are going to duke it out????

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Please post link!

  4. #4
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunWon View Post
    There's a thread on what I am going to call the "poseur site", about sports betting, where Moses is calling out this guy that was pushing his buttons. Apparently Moses, who claims to be an expert on sports betting, doesn't even know basic sports betting terminology. The guy starts fucking with him about it and Moses invites him to a face-to-face. Then the guy really starts piling it on. Funny as shit.
    I don't know if Moses could even beat up Katz. That would be an interesting fight.

  5. #5

    Default

    The fight is in the "play of the weak" thread.

    I wonder if Moses can sober up long enough to fistfight.
    Last edited by TopGunWon; September 9th, 2016 at 06:54 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    He's a damn idiot with shit stains all over his whole face from frequent nods to the ruler. This is the guy who said a session bankroll for green play was $500.

  7. #7

    Default

    He's no AP, he's waaay too emotional for that.

  8. #8

    Default

    It seems the thread has been sanitized with all of the fight removed. Several pages worth. No mention of banning eyeoftheeagle that I could see.

  9. #9
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunWon View Post
    It seems the thread has been sanitized with all of the fight removed. Several pages worth. No mention of banning eyeoftheeagle that I could see.
    I perused it yesterday and didn't see anything. Eye of Eagle is a joke.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I perused it yesterday and didn't see anything. Eye of Eagle is a joke.
    Funny enough, N0rm said the same of you basically when he banned you for life.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunWon View Post
    It seems the thread has been sanitized with all of the fight removed. Several pages worth. No mention of banning eyeoftheeagle that I could see.
    Proving that he is not a moderator once again.

  12. #12

    Default

    Eye of Eagle was listed as suspended for one month. Have not read any of the posts that got him "suspended" but you can find this in the Suggestions thread and Bannings by Norm.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    Eye of Eagle was listed as suspended for one month. Have not read any of the posts that got him "suspended" but you can find this in the Suggestions thread and Bannings by Norm.
    I wonder if I'm permabanned

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Was Moses high on psychedelics?
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2015, 04:27 PM
  2. The Statistical Reality of US Terror Threats
    By DDutton in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 27th, 2014, 01:32 PM
  3. Who Was Moses?
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 16th, 2013, 07:00 PM
  4. How Does Moses Make His Tea?
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 12th, 2012, 02:22 AM
  5. Increased Risk From US Threats Against Iran -w/VIDEO
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 24th, 2007, 08:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts