+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern Blackjack?

I don't know if anyone but zg saw my initial post but he has taken increasing liberties with the spirit of my posts and edited them liberally. As someone who respects the man, perhaps naively, but definitely with an eye towards greater wisdom, I've given him free reign. I overstepped bounds which may be obvious to others in my post and he re-did it entirely.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    She3
    I stopped reading. You had me at She3.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I did not post that image.
    I'm not judging. I was just saying.

I don't know if anyone but zg saw my initial post but he has taken increasing liberties with the spirit of my posts and edited them liberally. As someone who respects the man, perhaps naively, but definitely with an eye towards greater wisdom, I've given him free reign. I overstepped bounds which may be obvious to others in my post and he re-did it entirely.
    I did not post that image.
    Yes, after I removed the mass of keywords (ie keyword spam) there was no content remaining so I added some. As for the book cover image, I linked it to it's sales site on Walmart ... seems all the best stuff is sold at Walmart these days ...
    ... including MODERN BLACKJACK! (Carefully placed in the pets section)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Default No content?!

That shit was content rich, man! Did you not see all the different puns in there?! Modern Afflack! Laura Dern Flapjack! My Turn Ass Chap.

I agree. Kill 'em all. In totem.
    Good idea. String em all up on a totem pole.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Yes, after I removed the mass of keywords (ie keyword spam) there was no content remaining so I added some. As for the book cover image, I linked it to it's sales site on Walmart ... seems all the best stuff is sold at Walmart these days ...
    ... including MODERN BLACKJACK! (Carefully placed in the pets section)
    Man you can just find anything on the Internet. It's a miracle.

That shit was content rich, man! Did you not see all the different puns in there?! Modern Afflack! Laura Dern Flapjack! My Turn Ass Chap.
    I apologize and confess that I did not give it proper due. If you can some how recapture the inspiration and re-post we will give it the creative respect it deserves.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

I apologize and confess that I did not give it proper due. If you can some how recapture the inspiration and re-post we will give it the creative respect it deserves.
    There, Vill. He said sorry. That fixed that, then... But but, your creativity?... Tell him that don't grow on trees and may or may not be resurrected with the same brilliance it once had.

The thrill is gone. The day has gone and came everywhere. As usual, I have nothing to offer and at the same time need to be disenfranchised because of my blackness... Oh the fear and envy of the ones who are deemed nobody!

Seriously, it was a great post but such is the life of many of my best until I own it. One day...

Default USA, Democracy or Republic?

We've chosen the name Modern Blackjack for the blackjack Ap forum ... please use the term "modern blackjack" liberally in your posts here in order to enhance our modern blackjack semantic SEO.

Modern Blackjack forum title not to be confused with Norman Wattenberger book of same name, though meaningful posts and discussion about Norm's book 'Modern Blackjack' are encouraged.
    I would have to imagine that the name change will enrage Norman. I did read quite a bit of Normans book when I first started frequenting his site. Reko was an easy system to learn. I didn't bother much for felt. When I first started frequenting Normans site I never realized what a prick he could be until he started banning me and denied me of my first amendment right to free speech on his site. Of which he still continues to do.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 13th, 2016 at 09:28 AM.

Default First Amendment rights are granted by government; not by private individuals

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    When I first started frequenting Normans site I never realized what a prick he could be until he started banning me and denied me of my first amendment right to free speech on his site. Of which he still continues to do.
    Blitz, I enjoy your posts and persona.........BUT just to clarify matters..........rights are NOT granted by an individual person. You have the right to protest the government and to burn the flag if you choose.........not that you would............ BUT Norm is the last person in the world...........or ANY individual for that matter .....to have ANY power to "grant you a right".

It's a private website. He can do what he wants maliciously, callously, intentionally or whatever.............JUST as it's your option to go elsewhere and discuss what you like. But these are NOT rights. And I really wish that people would not LESSEN the true meaning of JUST what a right is. Lots of people in the history of this country have sacrificed much to guaranty our "rights". And they mean something special.

Not scolding or trying to pick any issue with you; just sayin'..............

Quote Originally Posted by MJOK View Post
    Blitz, I enjoy your posts and persona.........BUT just to clarify matters..........rights are NOT granted by an individual person. You have the right to protest the government and to burn the flag if you choose.........not that you would............ BUT Norm is the last person in the world...........or ANY individual for that matter .....to have ANY power to "grant you a right".

It's a private website. He can do what he wants maliciously, callously, intentionally or whatever.............JUST as it's your option to go elsewhere and discuss what you like. But these are NOT rights. And I really wish that people would not LESSEN the true meaning of JUST what a right is. Lots of people in the history of this country have sacrificed much to guaranty our "rights". And they mean something special.

Not scolding or trying to pick any issue with you; just sayin'..............
    Norman is a dickhead. No clarification needed MJOK.

+ Reply to Thread