+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zenzone or Cesspool?

Default Zenzone or Cesspool?

IMO, whoever called the Zen Zone a cesspool was a timid and not quite truthful soul and far too kind and gentle in his characterization.

Most houses have rooms for greeting guests, decked to the nines, replete with comfortable chairs, sofas and footstools, and full of interesting items and eye pleasing colors, shapes, and designs. Before the days of indoor plumbing, the outhouse was just that, outside the house. Now, we have small side rooms equipped with toilets, exhaust fans and deodorizers. I have never been to a home that you enter through the toilet room. Not so with the Zen Zone, which turns the normal paradigm upside down. Here they go out of their way to put their worst foot forward. Every room, that is, every thread, has a toilet smack in the middle of it. No respect for individual comfort or sensibilities is afforded its visitors. This crassness is justified by a perverted sense of truth in showing one's worst side rather than one's best side, and quite often, one's back side.

Considering cesspool to be a cut above what the Zen Zone is, I would suggest you improve your image by first renaming the Zen Zone to The Cesspool. The Cesspool will be a forum site featuring a variety of rooms (categories and threads), each with unshielded toilet areas, inviting guests to use them whenever they feel the urge. Then, as a finishing touch, you can rename Anything Else to Other Shit.

But recognizing that certain topics of discussion actually do have merit, and that they can be discussed in an intelligent, respectful, and mature manner, there should be secluded sections all around the site, similar to the several bathrooms in a modern home. But since the Zen Zone is contra to anything normal, in these small rooms there will be no toilets, only the most comfortable chairs, a table, and the most tasteful and pleasant trappings. You should call them Sanctuaries. In these Sanctuaries, people can come and discuss in a respectful and civilized manner any subject whatsoever. That does not mean they cannot use normal, everyday language, but personal attacks and offensive talk will not be tolerated. In these rooms there will be the strictest moderation, allowing for nothing that distracts from a friendly and cordial atmosphere. Visitors will be warned to use the restroom before coming to a sanctuary. Smelling up a sanctuary room will be grounds for banning. To be reinstated to the Sanctuary rooms after banning will require a unanimous vote of all Sanctuary members in good standing.

These are my suggestions for sprucing up the Zen Zone. Thank you.
    Last edited by aslan; March 25th, 2014 at 10:36 PM.
    Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 -8/23/10
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

“It takes a very long time to become young.” Pablo Picasso

I hope this doesn't mean you're leaving again...

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean you're leaving again...
    The world is a cesspool! There are sanctuaries scattered around, the Catholic churches come to mind, and others, where there is reprieve from the cesspool of the world, but here in the Zen Zone, the powers that be, namely, Zengrifter, have decided to be no different than the world, poor choice, I know, but that's how it is.
    “There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church,
    but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.”
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by aslan View Post
    The world is a cesspool! There are sanctuaries scattered around, the Catholic churches come to mind, and others, where there is reprieve from the cesspool of the world, but here in the Zen Zone, the powers that be, namely, Zengrifter, have decided to be no different than the world, poor choice, I know, but that's how it is.
    Your valuable feedback has been heard, Monsignor.
    We are preparing a supplemental TOS that addresses basic considerations of tolerance and civility.
    While we never intended for zzone to be a sanctuary per'se, we agree that certain supplemental guidelines have been lacking.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Your valuable feedback has been heard, Monsignor.
    We are preparing a supplemental TOS that addresses basic considerations of tolerance and civility.
    While we never intended for zzone to be a sanctuary per'se, we agree that certain supplemental guidelines have been lacking.
    Da, Comrade, the influence of Church on the State? Sounds deliciously un-American to me.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Da, Comrade, the influence of Church on the State? Sounds deliciously un-American to me.
    More like the influence of the Agape on the Eros.
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........

More like the influence of the Agape on the Eros.
    Agape! Yes, that's the ticket! Amen to that, Brother, Zen, amen to that! And please don't pass the ammunition.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

This is very un-Christian of you. You have judged another and found him wanting. Judge not that ye be judged.

The world is not a cesspool. It certainly looks like that at times, but you are only coming from your Christian perspective which states some nonsense about the next world is the only one that is worth your concern. This is a fallacious and erroneous belief, and cowardice in the extreme. It means Christians are happy to see this world go to hell, and the sooner the better, while they wait for their idiotic Rapture to happen and then they will float up to heaven and be with Jesus, Mary, God and your 5000 saints... for evah.

All that claptrap aside, for about a decade Zengrifter has highlighted here on the Zen Zone injustice, corruption, greed, all kinds of federal government shenanigans, croneyism, conspiracies, and has usually sided with the underdog, the under-privileged, the trampled, the forgotten and the like. He has exposed the poisoning of America and the world with Chemtrails and HAARP. He has continually opposed Zionism, the New World Order, the Illuminati, and the Federal Reserve.

Sure, sometimes his conspiratorial nature might have gone a little overboard with the Hollow Earth/Moon, Moon Landing Denial, ETs and the like, but his 'good' points vastly outnumber his 'bad.'

All in all, Brother Zengrifter - as I already stated - has been already nominated by me for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Name:  nobel-peace-prize.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  39.5 KBName:  obama-shutdown-GTAv.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  18.5 KB
    Last edited by Katz; March 26th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.

All that claptrap aside, for about a decade Zengrifter has highlighted here on the Zen Zone injustice, corruption, greed, all kinds of federal government shenanigans, croneyism, conspiracies, and has usually sided with the underdog, the under-privileged, the trampled, the forgotten and the like. He has exposed the poisoning of America and the world with Chemtrails and HAARP. He has continually opposed Zionism, the New World Order, the Illuminati, and the Federal Reserve.
    Well, you know what they say, Brother Kat ...

This is very un-Christian of you. You have judged another and found him wanting. Judge not that ye be judged.

The world is not a cesspool. Worse? It certainly looks like that at times, but you are only coming from your Christian perspective which states some nonsense about the next world is the only one that is worth your concern. We do our best to conform the world to the way it was meant to be, but that seems to be a losing battle. Still, we labor on, realizing that we are not called to be successful, only faithful. This is a fallacious and erroneous belief, and cowardice in the extreme. It means Christians are happy to see this world go to hell, How we wish the world to go to heaven, not hell, God forbid! and the sooner the better, while they wait for their idiotic Rapture to happen How mant times do I have to inform you that the only rapture will be at the end of the world, but everyone has an end to his or her world, because if we don't make it to the end of the world, all of us will die anyway. and then they will float up to heaven and be with Jesus, Mary, God and your 5000 saints... for evah. Forever. Who knows what we will do when God transforms the universe, creating a new heavens and a new earth. Who know, maybe after we receive out bodies back we will play some role in overseeing the universe, something like Starfleet and the Enterprise, but much more than that. Who knows what we will be doing for all eternity. I feel certain it will not be playing a harp, or floating on a cloud. hahahahaha We will be free to roam all God's creation, which as far as I can see, should keeps us busy for a long long long long long time, if it ever stops growing and expanding. You don't want to miss out on that, now do you? Whatever you can imagine that would be heaven, God will actually give us a heaven that is better.

All that claptrap aside, for about a decade Zengrifter has highlighted here on the Zen Zone injustice, corruption, greed, all kinds of federal government shenanigans, croneyism, conspiracies, and has usually sided with the underdog, the under-privileged, the trampled, the forgotten and the like. Ever given a thought to falling on the side of truth and justice? Just because someone is rich does not make him evil, and just because someone is poor, does not make him good. Accepting the circumstances into which God has put you is the trick, that is, not being jealous of others or envious of what they possess. That is why the commandments goven to the Jews are universal and timeless. They srill apply today as much as in ancient times. He has exposed the poisoning of America and the world with Chemtrails and HAARP. Know one knows exactly what Chemtrails is all about, and no one knows what HAARP is all about. Instead of harming mankind, maybe whatever they are doing will help mankind. There is always room for hope. He has continually opposed Zionism, the New World Order, the Illuminati, and the Federal Reserve all of which are imputed a sinister interpretation that may not be there at all. You can't make life decisions based on conspiracy theories. Sooner ir later there will be one world government of one sort or another, whether it be a dictatorship, a confederation of countries, or some democratic form not thought of before. We have a chance in our generation to help shape what that future will be. We can make it good, or we can make it bad. If evil forces take control of the world, we can die defending our freedom. Peace is not the ultimate goal; peace with justice is the ultimate goal.

Sure, sometimes his conspiratorial nature might have gone a little overboard with the Hollow Earth/Moon, Moon Landing Denial, ETs and the like, but his 'good' points vastly outnumber his 'bad.' Whoever said that Zengrifter was bad? That would be a moral judgment that I am not qualified to make. I can judge actions, but I cannot judge hearts.

All in all, Brother Zengrifter - as I already stated - has been already nominated by me for a Nobel Peace Prize. Actually, seeing who has already received that prize recently, namely a certain American leader, I would not feel comfortable nminating anyone, especially anyone I liked, to that ignoble Nobel prize. If I didn't know you better, I would consider it a backhanded compliment. Attachment 27144Attachment 27145
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

The world is not a cesspool. It certainly looks like that at times...
    Well America then ...

------
    25 Signs That America Is A Seething Cesspool Of Filth And Corruption

Do you believe that America is a seething cesspool of filth and corruption? If not, you might change your mind after reading this article. Sadly, the truth is that the United States is absolutely corrupt to the core. This is true from the very top of our society all the way to the very bottom. How long is our society going to be able to continue to function normally if all of this corruption gets even worse?

The following are 25 signs that America is a seething cesspool of filth and corruption….

#1 The men and women of the Secret Service are supposed to be the best of the best. Instead, they have become a national embarrassment. 11 members of the U.S. Secret Service are under investigation for consorting with prostitutes in Colombia. Reportedly, several of the Secret Service agents that hired prostitutes were married.

#2 Our financial institutions are filled with cheats and liars. 2011 and 2012 have been absolutely horrible years for natural disasters in the United States. At a time when homeowners need their insurance companies more than ever, many insurance companies are systematically trying to weasel out of payouts and are trying to shift as much liability over to homeowners as possible.

MORE- http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...and-corruption

Well America then ...

------
    25 Signs That America Is A Seething Cesspool Of Filth And Corruption

Do you believe that America is a seething cesspool of filth and corruption? If not, you might change your mind after reading this article. Sadly, the truth is that the United States is absolutely corrupt to the core. This is true from the very top of our society all the way to the very bottom. How long is our society going to be able to continue to function normally if all of this corruption gets even worse?

The following are 25 signs that America is a seething cesspool of filth and corruption….

#1 The men and women of the Secret Service are supposed to be the best of the best. Instead, they have become a national embarrassment. 11 members of the U.S. Secret Service are under investigation for consorting with prostitutes in Colombia. Reportedly, several of the Secret Service agents that hired prostitutes were married.

#2 Our financial institutions are filled with cheats and liars. 2011 and 2012 have been absolutely horrible years for natural disasters in the United States. At a time when homeowners need their insurance companies more than ever, many insurance companies are systematically trying to weasel out of payouts and are trying to shift as much liability over to homeowners as possible.

MORE- http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...and-corruption
    Why just America? Think big! It's the whole world.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

Why just America? Think big! It's the whole world.
    I like to start at the top ... "Criticism begins at home."

I like to start at the top ... "Criticism begins at home."
    No, that's charity begins at home. They also say, don't show your dirty laundry for everyone to see. Constructive criticism is one thing, but constant criticism another.
    Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

No, that's charity begins at home. T
    Constructive criticism is one thing, but constant criticism another.
    "Kid, always be consistent." - ZG sr.

+ Reply to Thread