+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Trip Report In Progress

  1. #1
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default Trip Report In Progress

    Day 1--+$1200: All-nighter

    Didn't bring even close to enough money. Figured I'd try to get casino credit if I lost. Not out of the woods, but there's no knot in my stomach anymore.

    Casino #1: A) One of my favorite places. Lost $200 right off the bat. By the end of the first shoe, I was up $600. Break-time already?

    B) Returned after a partial shift-change. Spent the next few hours earning less than nothing, unable to get back to where I was. Then a couple of rude dealers showed up during my now marathon session, who seemed to be aware of my game. And they started beating me worse than before. Then I heated up. Won another hondo and bolted.


    Casino #2: Another one of my places. I spread way too big and always get heat early. I resolved myself to ignore signs of heat because I want to stick to my timetable (I'm sure some idiot will interpret that wrong, fair warning). Played break-even for awhile. Bets stayed low. Couple swings here and there on both fronts. Then I started to pull ahead a tiny bit. The place is dead. People seemed to be looking at me sometimes. Why is that suit in the pit, is he just bored because it's dead, and wants someone to talk to? Three suits converge on the pit. They discuss something and then surround me. So on that note, I left on a positive count having stayed there longer than I ever had before. Won $150. I made a feint to leave, before cashing out and no ID was given.

    Casino #3: Garbage pit. But I try to spread my action. And I'm not sure if they have any employees who have ever heard of card counting. They have a counter-measure that I think is supposed to be automated card-counter protection. It's probably pretty smart. No pro is going to go there--just people who want to nickel them to death. And it would cost more to train everyone to defend against it, because who the fuck would want to work there? So I took an easy $350 off of them, as their lowly clientele fed the trip tray.

    Casino #4: I dropped $800 in about 10 minutes. Spent the next few hours getting $799 back. That wasn't good enough. I wanted $801 before I quit. Took me another hour. I won $15.


    Honorable Mentions: 1) Some Asian young man was wearing a hat that said "Ladyboy." 2) I got to my room to find it had an adjoining room. I called down to request a switch to a non-adjoining room. I got switched to one with an adjoining room. So I switched rooms twice. 3) My laptop crashed on the airplane. Should I blame the airplane?

  2. #2
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default Again, another counter?

    Probably not. But still, it's fun to wonder.

    I'm playing DD with an Asian. A guy, about my age, wearing glasses sits down. He said he'll wait, which apparently didn't mean until the shuffle, it meant until the count goes up. The count goes up to +1. This guy wongs in with a bet of $60; maybe it was $35. I'm like WTF, the deck's not that hot. The RC was negative to start and I'm pretty sure this guy didn't see the first couple hands. I immediately suspect he's counting. I pushed, I don't know what happened with him. Next hand, I lose and I'm pretty sure he lost. I'm not happy, but I feign extreme disgust. And I wong out just as he drops to a minimum bet. He continues to lose. Then the shuffle. I stay out. Count goes up. He raises his bet. I wong in. I'm betting the same exact amount as him--pure coincidence that we're ramping the same, but still. I win, he loses. Count goes down, he drops to a minimum bet. I wong out. Not in my house, bitch! The Asian is pissed at me for screwing up the flow and he leaves, as if he knew what the fuck was going on.

  3. #3

    Default

    TR is running 7 days behind now...
    ... could that be good or bad?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  4. #4
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    TR is running 7 days behind now...
    ... could that be good or bad?
    I didn't post anything due to identity issues and one of my cards becoming toxic. I won $4K after expenses. It would have been a bit more, but I had a bad last day.

    My best shoe came at/near my home property. I played a bunch of DD on the trip at some low class joints. I got some 20 v. 6s with huge bets. Only to lose when the dealer had a 10 in the hole and pulled a miracle 5. That exact thing happened twice. And I wasn't happy about the variance from not splitting.

    So I was playing some multideck monster. Some cunt sits down after a couple hands because she can't play at one of the other 18 empty tables, and then doesn't get the hint when I don't play. When the count exceeds +1, I hop back in. I'm doing OK. Then the count hits +4 and I've already spread to two hands. Some fucking douchebag decides that none of the empty tables work for him, and he needs to play at my table. I literally say, "What the fuck! God dammit," when there's no cards on the table. Nope, didn't take the hint. So he sits down. Pretty soon the count is plus 7. I get two hands of 20, dealer has 4. I would not normally do it, but for various reasons, I split once. Ace/!0-Bust. I'm betting 5% of my trip roll, which is 15x more than them and they think I'm a dumb kid, so the dumb cunt and dealer are all happy. Douchebag quietly cashes out and leaves because I screwed up the flow! Get fucked over not splitting 10s and you finally just give in and do it out of frustration. And it worked out great, even getting me more hands in because douchebag thinks he's an expert. I was getting heat there from one PB, but that PB was on break or something. I probably wouldn't have split if that PB had been around. Rest of the shoe was good.
    Last edited by Boz; September 10th, 2016 at 10:08 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,459

    Default http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/28909-Trip-Report-In-Progress

    If I were to believe this TR I would predict the poster is going to end up fist banging, sooner or later, with another BJ player that will not put up with the posters lack of respect and foul language. Can the poster back up his tough talk at the table?

    I will never forget this incident, it is 2am on a Friday night, I am playing a great 6d game with one other guy, he is a guy in his 50's, dressed up in his Harley leather, wanna be tough guy I make him out to be. I am very excited because I have this 90% pen, super rules, LS game with one pass no plug, set up to go full tilt my way. I am staying cool and quiet, saying little to anyone being very laid back. I notice 2 young guys in mid 20's come up to the table, stand and watch, and I pick up an accent that I make out to be Eastern European, Russian, Croatian, something like that, and one guy sits down to play, I don't like that at all but say and do nothing, but Mr. Harley takes offence and starts running his mouth against this guy and says that he is going to kick this guys Azz and on and on, dealer says to calm down etc.,,,and on and on, until young guy stands up and say's, "Ya man, you and I outside now, LET'S GO, now big mouth"!!!, Throw down time,,, and right before my eye's Mr. Harley melts in fear, from tough guy to coward in a second, he would not budge from his seat and only when security arrived did he start to run his mouth again, but not to the guys, to the dealer about how tough he was and what he would do if he went outside and had his gun, etc.,,,so security moved the 2 guys to another table, the head of security in plainclothes came up to me, a person I did not know and began to ask me what happened, using my first name and not in a friendly way, now I knew I was also being watched, so I finish the shoe, things go very well, Harley man ask's me to stay around because he likes me cutting, I say lucky shoe and figure time to go to my room. Thing here is if you wanna be a tough guy at the table be prepared to back it up if you run into some no non-sense guys like the 2 eastern Europeans, get the message,,,poster???

    Also, using the term cu#t, again says so much more about the "poster", and it ain't at all good. DISGUSTING I would say, and most here will agree.


    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  6. #6
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    If I were to believe this TR I would predict the poster is going to end up fist banging, sooner or later, with another BJ player that will not put up with the posters lack of respect and foul language. Can the poster back up his tough talk at the table?
    ######. I don't look the person in the eyes and tell them to step the fuck back. But I do create an ambiance that is unwelcoming. The #### you say makes me think you ######## as much as Flash does. If some crazy person that I misjudged as not crazy made an issue out something that has multiple interpretations, no, I'm not going to engage in a fist fight. I might elbow him in the face in self-defense if I have to. I used to carry pepper spray because crazy ploppies harassed me for no other reason than they sucked. If a counter wonged in, he'd be a pretty bad player to start a fight and get 86ed. But I guess #### that since #####.

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I will never forget this incident, it is 2am on a Friday night, I am playing a great 6d game with one other guy, he is a guy in his 50's, dressed up in his Harley leather, wanna be tough guy I make him out to be. I am very excited because I have this 90% pen, super rules, LS game with one pass no plug, set up to go full tilt my way. I am staying cool and quiet, saying little to anyone being very laid back. I notice 2 young guys in mid 20's come up to the table, stand and watch, and I pick up an accent that I make out to be Eastern European, Russian, Croatian, something like that, and one guy sits down to play, I don't like that at all but say and do nothing, but Mr. Harley takes offence and starts running his mouth against this guy and says that he is going to kick this guys Azz and on and on, dealer says to calm down etc.,,,and on and on, until young guy stands up and say's, "Ya man, you and I outside now, LET'S GO, now big mouth"!!!, Throw down time,,, and right before my eye's Mr. Harley melts in fear, from tough guy to coward in a second, he would not budge from his seat and only when security arrived did he start to run his mouth again, but not to the guys, to the dealer about how tough he was and what he would do if he went outside and had his gun, etc.,,,so security moved the 2 guys to another table, the head of security in plainclothes came up to me, a person I did not know and began to ask me what happened, using my first name and not in a friendly way, now I knew I was also being watched, so I finish the shoe, things go very well, Harley man ask's me to stay around because he likes me cutting, I say lucky shoe and figure time to go to my room. Thing here is if you wanna be a tough guy at the table be prepared to back it up if you run into some no non-sense guys like the 2 eastern Europeans, get the message,,,poster??
    No, I don't get the message except that you sound like ##### who witnessed something that #####. I've never threatened anyone. And I've gotten in plenty of arguments with ploppies who I'd had enough of them running their mouth. So I told them to shut up and don't talk to me--I'll play however the fuck I want and not give them any warning. They've threatened me and asked to go outside. I say I'm not going anywhere but feel free to take a hike. They're all secretly grateful I saved them a trip in the backseat of a cop car. Sober law-abiding people who ask to go outside and fight, very rarely actually intend to do so. You'd know that if #########. If I had something to prove, instead of taking them up on their offer to commit a crime on camera ....I wouldn't hit someone, I'd have them served. Am I in 8th grade?

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Also, using the term cu#t, again says so much more about the "poster", and it ain't at all good. DISGUSTING I would say, and most here will agree.
    &$@ @@$# ##&#E$ RW#&%#
    Last edited by zengrifter; September 11th, 2016 at 10:00 AM. Reason: stop it please boz

  7. #7
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    That's fucking bullshit. Half the post is missing clearly because any response he might have to those segments would almost certainly be delusional. I don't seek out his posts and write paranoid diatribes about things I'm completely wrong about. I don't need acting advice from some hack afraid of his own shadow.
    Last edited by Boz; September 11th, 2016 at 10:13 AM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    If I were to believe this TR I would predict the poster is going to end up fist banging, sooner or later, with another BJ player that will not put up with the posters lack of respect and foul language. Can the poster back up his tough talk at the table?

    I will never forget this incident, it is 2am on a Friday night, I am playing a great 6d game with one other guy, he is a guy in his 50's, dressed up in his Harley leather, wanna be tough guy I make him out to be. I am very excited because I have this 90% pen, super rules, LS game with one pass no plug, set up to go full tilt my way. I am staying cool and quiet, saying little to anyone being very laid back. I notice 2 young guys in mid 20's come up to the table, stand and watch, and I pick up an accent that I make out to be Eastern European, Russian, Croatian, something like that, and one guy sits down to play, I don't like that at all but say and do nothing, but Mr. Harley takes offence and starts running his mouth against this guy and says that he is going to kick this guys Azz and on and on, dealer says to calm down etc.,,,and on and on, until young guy stands up and say's, "Ya man, you and I outside now, LET'S GO, now big mouth"!!!, Throw down time,,, and right before my eye's Mr. Harley melts in fear, from tough guy to coward in a second, he would not budge from his seat and only when security arrived did he start to run his mouth again, but not to the guys, to the dealer about how tough he was and what he would do if he went outside and had his gun, etc.,,,so security moved the 2 guys to another table, the head of security in plainclothes came up to me, a person I did not know and began to ask me what happened, using my first name and not in a friendly way, now I knew I was also being watched, so I finish the shoe, things go very well, Harley man ask's me to stay around because he likes me cutting, I say lucky shoe and figure time to go to my room. Thing here is if you wanna be a tough guy at the table be prepared to back it up if you run into some no non-sense guys like the 2 eastern Europeans, get the message,,,poster???

    Also, using the term cu#t, again says so much more about the "poster", and it ain't at all good. DISGUSTING I would say, and most here will agree.


    CP
    That was a good story CP. I thought it was funny how the European dude called Harley's bluff. The OP may run into someone like me, someone who will want to go outside and fight over a card game after the jaw-jackin starts at the table.

  9. #9
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    That was a good story CP. I thought it was funny how the European dude called Harley's bluff. The OP may run into someone like me, someone who will want to go outside and fight over a card game after the jaw-jackin starts at the table.
    And you might run into someone like me. Who'd treat you like you were mentally unhinged, use a non-lethal weapon to incapacitate you, and then sue you. And even if you didn't square up a single punch, I'd show up to court in a neck brace to talk about the horrible nightmares I've been having. I'm shaking in my boots. Happy hunting.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    And you might run into someone like me. Who'd treat you like you were mentally unhinged, use a non-lethal weapon to incapacitate you, and then sue you. And even if you didn't square up a single punch, I'd show up to court in a neck brace to talk about the horrible nightmares I've been having. I'm shaking in my boots. Happy hunting.
    Whatever, if someone like you ran your mouth to me while at the table I'd give you some attitude to let you know who your about to fuck with. I wouldn't take your shit and would tell you to go and fuck yourself.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Whatever, if someone like you ran your mouth to me while at the table I'd give you some attitude to let you know who your about to fuck with. I wouldn't take your shit and would tell you to go and fuck yourself.
    This is a demonstration of the self-control necessary to be a successful AP?

    If you curse, threaten, react in any way to words used at the table, it had damned well better be an act.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    This is a demonstration of the self-control necessary to be a successful AP?

    If you curse, threaten, react in any way to words used at the table, it had damned well better be an act.
    Personally I think I have way too much self-control when dealing with people, it must be difficult for you to believe such a statement having read what I wrote to Boz. In a casino environment I've never had to cuss anyone out while at the table, nor have I been in a brawl in a casino. I'm not looking to fight when I go out to gamble or play cards but am prepared to. If I said the things I really wanted to say to people while at the table I would be in a big argument or a fight every time I go out to play. Believe me there is this new poker host that I would love to cuss out at one of the places I play at. This guy is always running his mouth to me saying non fighting words but still, he is always on the defensive when he has to deal with me over the simplest of things because he knows I'm a better player, that's my take anyways. He knows who to watch out for. The guy is a total fish and I always get an advantage on his deal and the jackass doesn't even realize it. He puts up a front with the tough guy persona all while I'm laughing at him because the game that he loves to play, what he would refer to as work, he really doesn't understand it, he doesn't know how to protect himself at all times.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; September 13th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
    This is a demonstration of the self-control necessary to be a successful AP?

    If you curse, threaten, react in any way to words used at the table, it had damned well better be an act.
    Dr Automonk! Is that you? Nice to see you're still alive and kickin. Even N0rm misses you... If you'd showed up here a few weeks ago, you'd have beheld all the fun about black hookers and murdering them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,459

    Default Katz

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Dr Automonk! Is that you? Nice to see you're still alive and kickin. Even N0rm misses you... If you'd showed up here a few weeks ago, you'd have beheld all the fun about black hookers and murdering them.
    Katz,

    With the way the internet is being monitored today by NSA etc., I would think the "poster" may be investigated by the FBI and police in any community that has had serial killings of Black prostitutes where the cases are still open.

    CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

  15. #15
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Whatever, if someone like you ran your mouth to me while at the table I'd give you some attitude to let you know who your about to fuck with. I wouldn't take your shit and would tell you to go and fuck yourself.
    I don't run my mouth to anyone at the table, unless on the very rare occasion, I'm very pissed off for some reason. The person or dealer was already rude to begin with. If I swear at no one and you flip out, be prepared to treated like a crazy person by someone a lot more clever than you. You're obviously an idiot. You think no one has ever talked shit to me, just for playing proper basic strategy? You'd just be another loudmouth ploppy. I'd probably simply switch tables as soon as the count went negative, because I want to play heads up and your psychotic episode is good cover for me to leave. If you were counting, and I wasn't local, I'd out you. Then I'd tell you bring it bitch. You're dumber than a rock.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Excerpts from Barfarkel’s Spring Trip Report
    By zengrifter in forum Casino Anecdotes & Trip Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 29th, 2016, 11:37 PM
  2. My Midwest Trip Report
    By Mikeaber in forum Casino Anecdotes & Trip Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 12th, 2015, 07:14 PM
  3. Technical progress must be accompanied by spiritual progress
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2012, 08:59 AM
  4. Personal Progress In The Midst Of Increasing Mass Destruction
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Religious Cults & Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 25th, 2011, 05:51 PM
  5. Progress MYTH in Iraq
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 10th, 2006, 04:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts