+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: To All The Ridiculous People at THIS Evil Site

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    952

    Default To All The Ridiculous People at THIS Evil Site

    I shall address some of the idiotic comments at this site. You sound so petty over here obsessed with things that are trial and holding onto grudges like there is an advantage in doing so. If you Zzone thugs and jackals haven't learned by now the advantage play is to let it go and move on I question how good your judgement is about advantage play. Anyway I didn't want to post what I would say here. What I wanted to say is I had an account here I haven't used in over 5 years (my guesstimate and not likely too accurate). I couldn't log into that old account and thug-grifter apparently had a vetting process for new accounts that wouldn't allow me to open a new account.

    It seems that zen-thugster wants to censor those that MIGHT post something he doesn't want to have on this hellish squalid site. Or maybe this hell-zone is trying to mislead people that both Norm and I post here when it is not either of us. Just a clique of the equivalent of old women over here bitching about people and backstabbing people. My apologies to old women.

    I am sure the ones that caused the stereotype are not as bad as those that are Zoned Out on this site. A bunch of censorship happy people over here. And you all complain about censorship and being misled. The sad part is the lampoons of Norm and I are so absurd that anyone should know they are lampoons but it seems most are just to gullible over here to even see the obvious. I guess that is what you should expect from a conspiracy site. A bunch of gullible people is what it takes to believe more than a couple conspiracy theories and is what you would expect from a conspiracy site.


    Can you say hypocrite? WTF.

    PS: I posted this in the voodoo forum because it is voodoo to even worry about such people. Typically they are moderately intelligent because an idiot would never believe all those conspiracy theories here because he is not gullible and a highly intelligent person wouldn't believe it either because he would want proof and their proof is so full of holes it sinks faster than a lead balloon...

    ... and so will all of you idiotic thug quack ridiculous people!
    Last edited by Lady Tthree; August 26th, 2016 at 09:20 PM. Reason: grammar

  2. #2

    Default "Ridiculous people at the evil site"

    Since Norm did in fact effectively delete the thread, after implying he wouldn't, I figured I'd share what I archived here. I wish I thought to grab more.

    Tthree:

    Ridiculous people at the evil site
    I wanted to address some of the idiotic comments at the other
    site. They sound so petty over there obsessed with things that
    are trial and holding onto grudges like there is an advantage in
    doing so. If they haven't learned by now the advantage play is to
    let it go and move on I question how good their judgement is
    about advantage play. Anyway I didn't want to post what I would
    say there here. What I wanted to say is I had an account there I
    haven't used in over 5 years (my guesstimate and not likely too
    accurate). I couldn't log into that account and they had a vetting
    process for new accounts that wouldn't allow me to open a new
    account. It seems they want to censor those that MIGHT post
    something they don't want to have on the site. Or maybe they
    like trying to mislead people that both Norm and I post there
    when it is not either of us. Just a clique of the equivalent of old
    women over there bitching about people and backstabbing
    people. My apologies to old women. I am sure the ones that
    caused the stereotype are not as bad as those that are Zoned
    Out on that site. A bunch of censorship happy people over there.
    And they complain about censorship and being misled. The sad
    part is the lampoons of Norm and I are so absurd that anyone
    should know they are lampoons but it seems most are just to
    gullible over there to even see the obvious. I guess that is what
    you should expect from a conspiracy site. A bunch of gullible
    people is what it takes to believe more than a couple conspiracy
    theories and is what you would expect from a conspiracy site.
    Can you say hypocrite? WTF.
    PS: I posted this in the disadvantage forum because it is a
    disadvantage to even worry about such people. Typically they
    are moderately intelligent because an idiot would never believe
    those conspiracy theories because he is not gullible and a highly
    intelligent person wouldn't believe it either because he would
    want proof and their proof is so full of holes it sinks faster than a
    lead balloon.
    My response:

    Since you brought it up, I'm going to respond. I wonder if this
    post will be deleted.
    You've been deceiving people for years with your extraordinary
    claims about some super*duper nonlinear blackjack system you
    supposedly created. Many people have questioned these claims,
    and expressed skepticism, and never once have your claims
    been verified with actual data. And then it comes out recently
    that you weren't talking about blackjack at all, a fact you
    conveniently omitted for all this time.
    There should be no surprise that people are criticizing you for it.
    And if Norm has been interfering with skeptics questioning your
    claims, and taking you to task for them, then that's worthy of
    criticism as well.
    Of course, there's a lot of garbage on the other forum, but that
    doesn't change the facts at hand.
    Tthree went on to claim that he did in fact publish numbers, results, etc., but no specific links were given. All of the same.

    Does anyone have the rest of the thread? I'm not sure how it was related, but Norm went into an anti-KJ screed of some sort, which was somewhat amusing and baffling..

    (or someone can pay the $$ to see it!)

    Original link: https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...-the-evil-site

  3. #3
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default FYI T3 and Norm

    The "vetting" process is to email Zg, tell him who you are, and request a handle. I'm sure he'll be happy to assign you a temporary password, you lying coward, so we can rip you to shreds.

  4. #4
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Since Norm did in fact effectively delete the thread, after implying he wouldn't, I figured I'd share what I archived here. I wish I thought to grab more.

    Tthree:



    My response:



    Tthree went on to claim that he did in fact publish numbers, results, etc., but no specific links were given. All of the same.

    Does anyone have the rest of the thread? I'm not sure how it was related, but Norm went into an anti-KJ screed of some sort, which was somewhat amusing and baffling..

    (or someone can pay the $$ to see it!)

    Original link: https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...-the-evil-site
    Excellent post, JD. What a surprise. Norm attacks KJ without provocation, then moves legitimate criticism of T3 out of the public domain.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    The latest posts prove that my leaving was verrrry AP

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Does anyone have the rest of the thread? I'm not sure how it was related, but Norm went into an anti-KJ screed of some sort, which was somewhat amusing and baffling..

    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Excellent post, JD. What a surprise. Norm attacks KJ without provocation, then moves legitimate criticism of T3 out of the public domain.
    Ok since Norm is too much of a coward to even attack in public (boy he is such a quality individual...), what was the basis of this attack?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    In the YO
    Posts
    15,587

    Default

    I had an account there I haven't used in over 5 years.
    I couldn't log into that account and they had a vetting

    process for new accounts that wouldn't allow me to open a new
    account. It seems they want to censor those that MIGHT post
    something they don't want to have on the site. Or maybe they
    like trying to mislead people that both Norm and I post there
    when it is not either of us.

    A bunch of gullible
    people is what it takes to believe more than a couple conspiracy
    theories and is what you would expect from a conspiracy site.
    Hooboy, where to start with this usual, [convoluted, say-nothing much, in voluminous words T3 crap]. When T3 was here at the ZZ he/she made 800+ posts under the handle of Shred. Many times I tried to get him/her not to post such long-winded rants that say nothing much and read some of Ekhart Tolle's work as he is an expert in delivering a clear, concise message that strikes to the heart of the issue in as few words as possible.

    But to no avail as old habits die hard. As for the huge, intimidating block of words from T3 confronting the hapless reader of his tripe, I even tried to get her to break it down with paragraph spacing to help alleviate the intimidatory effect of first glance at just one huge paragraph without a break.

    And the usual T3 habit of shooting herself in the foot is on display... T3 never could use Spellchecker which would have saved a lot of embarrassment lol. The rest is gibberish, so typical of T3... mixed up with lies making out how clever she is and how bad them idjits over at the ZZ really are.

    T3s posts as Shred here over 18 months are full of boasts about what a crack shot she is at sniping deer in the wilderness [getting them right between the eyes from 45 miles away, every time] which she loves, spotting UFOs while out hunting not far from Area 51 in Nevada, Jeebs saving her one time from stepping on a HUGE rattler; endless personal sacrifice [and Bible study] for the homeless in his area, all the while never ending with her promotion of Jeebus as Savior and her devout Christian faith. Oh and don't forget she is an expert in ancient Hebrew making her the only one who really knows what the fuck Bronze Age Jews were blathering about in her Bible. That summarizes T3 [in as few words as possible thank gwod] when she was here at the ZZ. Sheesh.

    Which is a surprise to see WTF included in her post as that is decidedly unChristian of him/her. So is telling lies, T3... you damn liar.
    Last edited by DDutton; August 28th, 2016 at 09:52 AM. Reason: formatting

  8. #8
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Ok since Norm is too much of a coward to even attack in public (boy he is such a quality individual...), what was the basis of this attack?
    Your emoticon is freaking me out.

  9. #9

    Default

    LOL. Norm really is a nutcase!

    tried to log into blackjacktheforum:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Copyright violation, banned until removed

    Date the ban will be lifted: Private
    Guess what, Norm: reposting information that YOU removed, for the purposes of discussion and criticism, is well within fair use.
    http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview...t-is-fair-use/

    In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. Such uses can be done without permission from the copyright owner. In other words, fair use is a defense against a claim of copyright infringement. If your use qualifies as a fair use, then it would not be considered an illegal infringement.
    Your banning is nothing but a petty way to stifle well-deserved criticism of your little minion Tthree, and yourself. No one is buying any of it. If this was done in any legal capacity, it would be "slapp'ed" down immediately.

    Enjoy your fiefdom.

  10. #10
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    LOL. Norm really is a nutcase!

    tried to log into blackjacktheforum:


    Guess what, Norm: reposting information that YOU removed, for the purposes of discussion and criticism, is well within fair use.
    http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview...t-is-fair-use/



    Your banning is nothing but a petty way to stifle well-deserved criticism of your little minion Tthree, and yourself. No one is buying any of it. If this was done in any legal capacity, it would be "slapp'ed" down immediately.

    Enjoy your fiefdom.
    Wow, I think he's starting to get a bit dim in his old age. He's making it quite clear that all our "false accusations" are actually true and quite well-supported.

    JD, I'd be happy to copy your post, re-post it, so that you can remove it. I'd like to know what Norm's reasoning for not lifting the ban would be.
    Last edited by zengrifter; August 26th, 2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: format

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Stunning! JohnDoe, I am sorry, you have now experienced Norm's craziness. Norm thinks he controls the internet. That became obvious to me, when he began trolling me to other sites, demanding that other site owners/administrators limit or censor what I can say. He is beyond bizarre. He is flat out nuts.

    Ok....so can someone please tell me the comments Norm made about me that were moved to the subscription area? Even if it's not word for word. I just would like to hear the 'jist' of it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Thanks to John Doe for saving this gem from T3:

    Ridiculous people at the evil site
    I wanted to address some of the idiotic comments at the other
    site. They sound so petty over there obsessed with things that
    are trial and holding onto grudges like there is an advantage in
    doing so. If they haven't learned by now the advantage play is to
    let it go and move on I question how good their judgement is
    about advantage play. Anyway I didn't want to post what I would say there here. What I wanted to say is I had an account there I
    haven't used in over 5 years (my guesstimate and not likely too
    accurate). I couldn't log into that account and they had a vetting
    process for new accounts that wouldn't allow me to open a new
    account. It seems they want to censor those that MIGHT post
    something they don't want to have on the site. Or maybe they
    like trying to mislead people that both Norm and I post there
    when it is not either of us. Just a clique of the equivalent of old
    women over there bitching about people and backstabbing
    people. My apologies to old women. I am sure the ones that
    caused the stereotype are not as bad as those that are Zoned
    Out on that site. A bunch of censorship happy people over there.
    And they complain about censorship and being misled. The sad
    part is the lampoons of Norm and I are so absurd that anyone
    should know they are lampoons but it seems most are just to
    gullible over there to even see the obvious. I guess that is what
    you should expect from a conspiracy site. A bunch of gullible
    people is what it takes to believe more than a couple conspiracy
    theories and is what you would expect from a conspiracy site.
    Can you say hypocrite? WTF.
    PS: I posted this in the disadvantage forum because it is a
    disadvantage to even worry about such people. Typically they
    are moderately intelligent because an idiot would never believe
    those conspiracy theories because he is not gullible and a highly
    intelligent person wouldn't believe it either because he would
    want proof and their proof is so full of holes it sinks faster than a
    lead balloon. [End T3 quote]

    Hooboy, where to start with this usual, [convoluted, say-nothing much, in voluminous words T3 crap]. When T3 was here at the ZZ he made 800+ posts under the handle of Shred. Many times I tried to get him not to post such long-winded rants that say nothing much and read some of Ekhart Tolle's work as he is an expert in delivering a clear, concise message that strikes to the heart of the issue in as few words as possible.

    But to no avail as old habits die hard. As for the huge, intimidating block of words from T3 confronting the hapless reader of his tripe, I even tried to get her to break it down with paragraph spacing to help alleviate the intimidatory effect of first glance at just one huge paragraph without a break.

    And the usual T3 habit of shooting herself in the foot is on display... [My bold highlights]. T3 never could use Spellchecker which would have saved a lot of embarrassment, such as using trial instead of trivial lol. The rest is gibberish, so typical of T3... mixed up with lies making out how clever she is and how bad them idjits over at the ZZ really are.

    T3s posts as Shred here over 18 months are full of boasts about what a crack shot he is at sniping deer in the wilderness [getting them right between the eyes from 45 miles away, every time] which he loves, spotting UFOs while out hunting not far from Area 51 in Nevada, Jeebs saving him one time from stepping on a HUGE rattler; endless personal sacrifice for the homeless in his area, all the while never ending with his promotion of Jeebus his Savior and his devout Christian faith. Oh and don't forget she is an expert in ancient Hebrew making her the only one who really knows what the fuck Bronze Age Jews were blathering about in his Bible. That summarizes T3 [in as few words as possible thank gwod] when she was here at the ZZ. Sheesh.

    Which is a surprise to see WTF included in his post as that is decidedly unChristian of him/her. So is telling lies, T3... you damn liar.
    Well said Katz. Definitely laughing out loud...

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    tried to log into blackjacktheforum:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Copyright violation, banned until removed
    You can and should remove the copyrighted material you posted, now that our Lady3 has posted for herself.
    Let's see if you can return.

    Question: When Norm Wattenberger nuked 3000 of my posts at BJTF did he violate my copyright?
    Last edited by zengrifter; September 9th, 2016 at 12:21 AM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Since Norm did in fact effectively delete the thread, after implying he wouldn't, I figured I'd share what I archived here. I wish I thought to grab more.

    Does anyone have the rest of the thread? I'm not sure how it was related, but Norm went into an anti-KJ screed of some sort, which was somewhat amusing and baffling..

    (or someone can pay the $$ to see it!)

    Original link: https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...-the-evil-site
    Google cache here only saved the first two posts ---
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. #15
    Boz's Avatar
    Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Nice find, DD. T3 is complaining about censorship at the ZenZone? I guess he is mad that people keep editing n###er out of my posts. I fully concur with T3. Stop editing n###er out of my posts!! But seriously, is he really suggesting that anyone is preventing him from posting here? We want him to come here so we can bash him. What a lying puss.

    Freightman says Unicorn was KJ. Interesting hypothesis. Unicorn was well-written and knowledgeable about the latest Norma/T3 drama. KJ response?
    Last edited by DDutton; August 26th, 2016 at 03:09 PM. Reason: n###er -stop it!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Judging by the ads on this site...
    By Lady Tthree in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 30th, 2014, 10:37 PM
  2. The 12 Most Ridiculous Magazine Photos
    By Katz in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
  3. New Aldi Site
    By Katweezel in forum Anything Else But
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 18th, 2012, 07:33 AM
  4. Lost in the Ridiculous Debt Ceiling Debate
    By DDutton in forum Economica
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2011, 05:25 AM
  5. Beyond Ridiculous: 'Coke Plus' With Vitamins!
    By zengrifter in forum ZenZone General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 26th, 2006, 02:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts