+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is asking a question allowed?

Default Is asking a question allowed?

I asked for people to weigh-in on a question: should boz be allowed to participate in political discussions other than presidential politics. It was obviously a jester's move, but it held weight in that the response was overwhelmingly YES, WE SHOULD.

I wake this morning and find my post completely memory-holed. It inspired a lively frolic, with me not participating much at all, so I'm not sure what's at issue. Trolling? Not really. Attacks? No, just facts. I have found the numerous threads about banning people to be petty at best. boz started many of those types of threads to no contest. I did not start the thread to do anything other than inspire proper debate about the nature of proper debate. I think the facts show that I once attempted to get boz to see the truth of his dogmatic approach that was also insulting to those with more coherent and rational thoughts. This was called trolling. . . Whatever, he wants to call it, I guess.

To me the point of being on ZZ is to inspire outlaw thought and proper debate. This is not currently the situation with this little weasel running around derailing threads about stuff that matters. I take a passion in certain things. It's now my feeling that I shouldn't bother.

It got deleted when I wish it hadn't. The forum was coming down on Bozo's shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I asked for people to weigh-in on a question: should boz be allowed to participate in political discussions other than presidential politics. It was obviously a jester's move, but it held weight in that the response was overwhelmingly YES, WE SHOULD.

I wake this morning and find my post completely memory-holed. It inspired a lively frolic, with me not participating much at all, so I'm not sure what's at issue. Trolling? Not really. Attacks? No, just facts. I have found the numerous threads about banning people to be petty at best. boz started many of those types of threads to no contest. I did not start the thread to do anything other than inspire proper debate about the nature of proper debate. I think the facts show that I once attempted to get boz to see the truth of his dogmatic approach that was also insulting to those with more coherent and rational thoughts. This was called trolling. . . Whatever, he wants to call it, I guess.

To me the point of being on ZZ is to inspire outlaw thought and proper debate. This is not currently the situation with this little weasel running around derailing threads about stuff that matters. I take a passion in certain things. It's now my feeling that I shouldn't bother.
    Boz can't help it. He is his own worst enemy. His latest atrocious atrocity was when he yet again put his foot in mouth in referring to how he'd murder a black hooker. This was on top of lots of racial taunts about blacks.

N0rm over decades has the dubious reputation of being the Feud King. Boz seems to have taken a leaf out of N0rm's book. Feuds follow Boz around like fleas are attracted to dogs. Boz loves feuds.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    referring to how he'd murder a black hooker.
    Um, no. In response to your supposition that I wanted to pay hookers to cuddle and tell them about my problems rather than actually have sex with them, I facetiously indicated that your suggestion is more far-fetched than most anything else one might do with a hooker. It had nothing to do with black hookers. I adamantly stated I had no attraction to black women in response to another one of your stupid suppositions. You are combining two different topics, and then taking your made up conclusions out of context. This should be pretty fucking clear to even the most dim-witted troll.

Well the result of this, assuming more bullshit lies and mischaracterizations are coming my way, is that I'm done. Apparently one person can spread false information and lies derailing threads and getting away with it while someone else can only point this out and have his post memory-holed. No point in me contributing further...

Boz reminds me of Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Boz reminds me of Hillary Clinton.
    I remind you of a rich and powerful person who will be the next POTUS? I'm so offended right now I don't know what to say. LOL.

Default Villiam

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Well the result of this, assuming more bullshit lies and mischaracterizations are coming my way, is that I'm done. Apparently one person can spread false information and lies derailing threads and getting away with it while someone else can only point this out and have his post memory-holed. No point in me contributing further...
    I would hope you would stay around, Villiam, as I believe there may be some positive changes being made. It is very clear now to every one that we have a problem poster that has crossed a line that cannot, and hopefully will not, be tolerated any further. Murder coupled with blatant Black racism simply cannot be tolerated on any site that wants to remain in existence. I am all for free speech etc.,,,but not in your face racism against Blacks and murder threats. I believe someone very evil has invaded this site, and wants to leave it in ashes.

CP
    Last edited by creeping panther; August 24th, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Boz can't help it. He is his own worst enemy. His latest atrocious atrocity was when he yet again put his foot in mouth in referring to how he'd murder a black hooker. This was on top of lots of racial taunts about blacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I am all for free speech etc.,,,but not in your face racism against Blacks and murder threats.
    This his actual quote -

I am not attracted to black women. I certainly don't want to cuddle and talk.
    I'd much rather murder a hooker--WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE
    Boz, while DD and I ponder the Blitz bet ruling ...
    ... I request that you slow your roll and stick to more meaningful Zzone interaction.

Cap'ece paisan?

Ps - In the interim, I have selected a member avatar pic to go with your Boz handle, and to remind you to be a good boy.
    Last edited by zengrifter; August 24th, 2016 at 06:41 PM.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    This his actual quote -
    I appreciate that, Zg.

I believe someone very evil has invaded this site

CP
    Paranoid delusions, just like the American ebola epidemic of 2014. See a neurologist. Dead hookers have been a running joke since time immemorial. I think Creepy has jungle fever. I doubt CP ever leaves the house without 100SPF sunblock because the sun is on the very long list of things he's afraid of. Howard Hughes up in here. Hope you have a water filter on that shower head, Creepy.
    Last edited by Boz; August 24th, 2016 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    In the interim, I have selected a member avatar pic to go with your Boz handle, and to remind you to be a good boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I appreciate that, Zg.
    De nada!
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

I would hope you would stay around, Villiam, as I believe there may be some positive changes being made. It is very clear now to every one that we have a problem poster that has crossed a line that cannot, and hopefully will not, be tolerated any further. Murder coupled with blatant Black racism simple cannot be tolerated on any site that wants to remain in existence. I am all for free speech etc.,,,but not in your face racism against Blacks and murder threats. I believe someone very evil has invaded this site, and wants to leave it in ashes.

CP
    I was thinking along the same lines, a sympathizer to possibly another BJ site maybe?

Default Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I was thinking along the same lines, a sympathizer to possibly another BJ site maybe?

I have also been thinking along that line.............................................. ..............

Stay Strong Blitz.

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

+ Reply to Thread