+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Understanding Lady Tthree

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I always had strong suspicions that he,she,T3 was very deceptive, along with possible drug and alcohol issues ...

Hello Ouchez. I read an interesting book a,few years back. It was primarily about a guy that was a dealer for years. He gave the inside scoop on how cheating is rampant. The book is now outdated. i stubled across it in a library. But Im almost certain the Authors last name was Ouchez. Was that you? if so. Great job.

So is T3 really a lady? During my 7 day ban. He/She was baiting me. Then when I returned my responses were deleted. I mean it was milk toast/Mary Poppins sort of stuff. Then I ask a question as to why Norm allows Flash to talk to Zee with such disdain. T3 responded to part about ZenZone. But the rest of the post was deleted.

Reason was for too many posts. But I wouldnt have made any posts except to respond to T3s baiting.

Anyway, I think about all the people Ive met in sports and biz. Not one guy would do this. But there are a few ladies Ive known with the "I will get you, you SOB" mentality after I was long gone. I still avoid them to this day.

A theory I read somewhere was that Norm was T3. 3 stands for 3rd generation. If so, it doesnt make sense. Why ban someone and then bait them?

I personally don't believe, nor have seen any evidence that the person that now goes by just 'Three' is a female. I also am quite sure it is not Norm.

The facts remain the same about this person as they were 2 summers ago, when myself and 2 other professional players first challenged him.

1.) this fraud-3 person had been active on several blackjack forums for decades, presenting himself as a low-limit red chip part-time recreational player. He was always the most active poster on every site, meaning he always had a lot to say for a recreational red chip player. His primary occupation was running some sort of family business.

2.) so in spring 2015, this person sort of announced that he would be pursue blackjack fulltime. He also announced that he would be known as one of the blackjack greats.

3.) then presto....he has this super duper counting system, that results in 500% increase in traditional card counting with almost no variance. His quote was "that he hit his EV every 20 hours or so". Both these things are mathematically impossible. With today's card counting you can achieve about a 1% advantage at best. 500% increase means this person is achieving a 5% advantage? You can not achieve 5% advantage from card counting period. If you were allowed to have a computer at the table and perfectly tracked every card, you can't achieve a 5% advantage. 5% advantage are for advanced things like hole-carding. And there is no way to avoid the swings and hit your EV regularly. Believe me, I wish there was. It's impossible....that is not how hard counting works.

4.) As he continued to post the outrageously impossible claims, myself and two other known professional players, without co-ordinating with each other all began to have the same response. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! IT's fraud! It is intentionally misleading other members especially newer players. So we began to challenge these outrageously ridiculous claims.

5.) to my surprise, Norm...a math guy...who had to know these claims were bullshit....jumped all over the three of us. Eventually the two other professional players left the site and I was banned, providing a platform for this fraud, these ridiculous claims to continue. And continue they did...for a year and a half. Outrageous claims 'backed' by long....book long posts, filled with all kinds of cherry-picked data and long drawn out formulas, that no one could understand. The purpose of this was just to muddy the waters so no one could question his complete BS.

5.) And Norm a math guy allowed this to go on for 18 months, providing this platform to deceive and mislead, while chasing off legitimate professional players that challenged these claims that Norm had to know were BS.

6.) Finally around thanksgiving of 2016, Mr Don Schlesinger, stood up and called these claims BS, just as we had done 18 months before. And this fraud -3 finally crumbled. All kinds of excuses that didn't make sense. He finally settle on "that he had never been talking about blackjack, but instead about Spanish 21". If you go back and read any of his posts, he never mentioned Spanish 21, and it does not appear in any way he was ever talking about Spanish 21. Shortly after that he announced he was dealing with medical issues and left the site for a month or two. Word of his debunking spread through the community and other sites, and it is now generally accepted that he is a fraud, despite that he continues to push his bullshit.

So that is the up to date situation of Fraud-3. The only question remaining is why Norm, still allows this person to make his phony claims....provided a platform, while running anyone that challenges him away. And it looks like Moses is about to join that club, having been suspended once. Norm clearly is not going to allow Moses to challenge or say anything negative about this fraud that he continues to protect.

KJ. They Confused the issue to confound the understanding to the liking. I learned this tactic a long time ago. But why?

My recent deleted posts suggest I was close to something make Norm and/or others very uncomfortable. I have no idea what it is though.
    It's clear T3 and Flash cannot handke being addressed in the same manner as they address others. That double standard just boils my gizzard.

They definately have Norm by the balls. They now nothing of his products and use his platform for self promotion. I dont get it. It would be nice to see Don S and Norm stand against those two dip shits just once. Yes, Don punked T3 once. But he could do it 1000 more times.

Flash's profound promotion of Tarzan sure got swept under the rug. He is so full of shit. His saying "stinkin thinkin" is coming out of a thinker that is now a clinker.

So Don smacked down T3 yet again today, not once but twice with the following two posts:

Post 1:

I'm sorry, but you're just making up definitions that have nothing to do with mathematics. You don't just ring a bell after, say, 142 hands and say, "Well, that's enough for swings; now we're into variance!" A single hand of blackjack has VARIANCE. Depending on rules, it is about 1.32 squared units. You can calculate the variance for one hand, 100 hands, or 100 million hands. Variance is variance. You're entitled to think about it any way you please, but please don't make up definitions, and don't advocate that "swings" are different from "variance." It's all the same thing.

Don

Post 2:

The best defense is a good offense! The above is gibberish. "Swings" are variance, whether you like it or not. You don't get to change mathematical concepts just because it suits your fancy. And for God's sake, PLEASE stop telling us about your unique way of playing the game -- which isn't blackjack, by the way. It's getting terribly old, and no one believes it anyway.

Don

So how did our hero T3 respond? He said something to the effect that the real experts (meaning him) get so much shit from people like Don, that is why they don't share their expertise and will end up taking their "secrets" to the grave with them.

Do you believe the gall of this jackass? What a piece of work. And that goes for the clown that runs the site and provided this platform for this piece of work for years now, protecting him, while banning those that would challenge this nonsense.

Normy thinks I unfairly characterize his forum as a "Voodoo Forum". But that is exactly what it is and it sinks lower into voodooism each day that this clown fraud-3 posts. And that is 100% Norms doing... He chose the direction of his site, when he protected this joke of a poster and these obviously fraudulent and intentionally misleading claims. And he has never taken responsibility for that and gone back and said, yeah, I was wrong....this guy is full of shit....as he should have done.

Come on KJ! You are hurting poor T3's feelings! He may refuse to be helpful to others!
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by fat_bumblebee View Post
    Come on KJ! You are hurting poor T3's feelings! He may refuse to be helpful to others!
    Him refusing to help would be the best thing that could happen to those 'others', especially newer guys just staring out, who all seem to fall for T3 and Flashers crap and immediately gravitate towards T3's super duper count or Hi-opt2 with ace side count that Flash "pushes", when there is no need and little benefit in doing so.

AS for T3's feeling....I don't care about T3's feelings. He is a fraud. I can say it in no clearer terms. His methodology is complete bullshit. It contradicts the math. He has been debunked numerous times by Don Schlesinger and others that know the math. The worst of these debunkings, T3 came back with the fantastical claims he has made were never about blackjack but sp21. Until that moment...that excuse....no where did he EVER mention sp21. Other times he has been debunked he said, Don was wrong, that Don didn't understand the complexity of what T3 was doing. Don understood fine....the math doesn't work.

I have participated on numerous AP/Gambling sites, and I see people like T3 all the time. People making fantastical claims, that are mathematically impossible. I usually don't say to much. I figure most people can figure out who knows what they are talking about and who is just talking. AND, any serious member of these sites has to take it upon themselves to figure that out. I have never called anyone out, prior to or since this T3 situation. The reason, I felt I had to in this situation, is because his "scam", his "web", was so elaborate, with the long posts filled with cherry picked data, and formulas that only served to muddy the waters. You could literally see newer players being sucked it. You could see experienced players being sucked it. That's how elaborate his BS was.

When I and two other professional players, called him out...challenged his mathematically impossible claims that were misleading players, it wasn't personal to me. I wasn't looking to destroy or damage T3. I just wanted him to STFU and stop misleading players, new and experienced, with his elaborate bullshit.

But now more than 2 years later, it is personal to me. The decision to call out T3 and challenge his mathematically impossible and intentionally misleading claims, and the feuding with Norm who inexplicably made the decision to protect T3 and these bullshit claims, has damaged my reputation. I have no regrets....I would do it all again....but you better believe it is now personal to me! I want him to STFU and crawl back into the hole from which he came.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    I want him to STFU and crawl back into the hole from which he came.
    That will not happen! T3 just cannot stop being helpful, LOL!
    AP: Advanced Ploppy.

After over 10000 BS bragging posts, it turns out that T3 doesn't even play BJ! What a damn joke, LOL!

She's at it again....

"Besides me being a better cook than most of the chefs at the restaurants"

Wow, a world class chef too. Is there anything this guy can't do?

+ Reply to Thread