View Poll Results: Should the Blitz/Boz Bet be Canceled?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bet Stands

7 77.78%
  • Bet Canceled

2 22.22%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boz/Blitz Election Bet Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    You couldn't be more ignorant. This poll isn't pro-Clinton. It is statistically biased toward Republicans. This is historical FACT. Although it is considered a good poll, it uses an odd methodology that attempts to predict how undecided voters will vote. Other polls don't do this, and plenty of other polls are better. No one poll should ever be looked at in a vacuum, especially when it greatly departs from every other poll.
    Your an idiot.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

You're the idiot who doesn't understand how to read a simple poll. When did you start believing in polls anyway? I thought they were all fake. Only the ones you like are real? This one had Clinton leading multiple times. It was fake before and now it's real? Talk about idiotic. Take this nonsense to a politics thread. This thread is for your welching.

Default Denial is a sign of Addiction

The four signs of addiction are:
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 21st, 2016 at 06:17 PM.

LOL. I'm not denying that one poll says Trump is winning. I'm denying that you have any ability to understand a poll. If I surveyed you continuously what do you think my poll would show? Their methodology is NOT standard. It has proven to produce wildly different results than almost all other polls during this election cycle. No one looks at just one poll. You've also deemed all polls to be fake that don't show Clinton losing, which includes this poll approximately 50% of the time. You're a mental case. They have also taken polls of who people think will win the election. These types of polls are proven to have more predictive power than the poll you are clinging to. And Clinton has a massive lead in this LA Times poll.
    Last edited by Boz; August 21st, 2016 at 06:33 PM.

Your obsessed with losing and your showing a lack of control, that is why your writing long essays like T3 to prove a point, you have NO CONTROL OF THE OUTCOME AND NEITHER DO I. Your denying the fact that the mainstream media is fixing many of their polls because you don't understand the meaning of living in 1984. All the hallmarks of a degenerate gambler Boz. You are in denial.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 21st, 2016 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Your obsessed with losing and your showing a lack of control, that is why your writing long essays like T3 to prove a point,
    No, I'm writing long essays like T3 because I want a judgment in my favor regarding the $1000 you are trying to swindle. Your failure to articulate any reasonable position is most definitely not a virtue.

Your denying the fact that the mainstream media is fixing many of their polls because you don't understand the meaning of living in 1984.
    I'm denying the idea that the media is fixing their polls because I don't suffer from paranoid delusions, nor subscribe to conspiracy theories that were contrived by politicians at least a hundred years ago. You only think the polls are fixed because Trump told you they were. You didn't even come up with this pathetic idea on your own. Zero points for original thought.

The more you type the more you sound like Norman or T3. I bet Norman's voting for Hitlery, I guess it's to bad left leaning Norman gave you "das boot" Boz.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 21st, 2016 at 06:54 PM.

The more of your diatribe I see I have to wonder if your really Norman or T3.
    Since this is a serious thread about your potential welching, there is no room for facetious comments. I'd ask that this be construed as more evidence of BK's habitual lying.

I bet Normans voting for Mrs. Clinton.
    Obviously. If this is meant as an obscure insult, it didn't hit the mark. I don't vote. Additionally, anyone voting Trump knows that Clinton is likely to win if they understand rudimentary probability. Consequently, they would bet on Clinton.

Whatever Norman/Boz/T3.

Whatever Norman/Boz/T3.
    I stated before that you remind me of T3, but Zg deleted it. You pretend like you're a great AP, but have zero proof to back up any of your claims, and you make -EV bets. To me, that's the T3 hallmark. You're like his evil twin brother. I don't think anyone thinks I'm T3 since I came here specifically to blast T3.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I stated before that you remind me of T3, but Zg deleted it. You pretend like you're a great AP, but have zero proof to back up any of your claims, and you make -EV bets. To me, that's the T3 hallmark. You're like his evil twin brother. I don't think anyone thinks I'm T3 since I came here specifically to blast T3.
    I do not have to pretend to serve you your ass on silver platter. I have the skills to destroy you whereas you do not. If we ever met and you upset me I would tell you so because that's how confident I am in my ability to win and to have an edge over you. It's that easy. So what was that carnival game you was playing the other day?

I do not have to pretend to serve you your ass on silver platter.
    Huh?

I have the skills to destroy you whereas you do not.
    I don't have the skills to destroy myself? That could be true, but I do have the skills to avoid pronoun confusion.

If we ever met and you upset me I would tell you so
    This is exactly why I never look a homeless person in the eyes.

So what was that carnival game you was playing the other day?
    In case it wasn't totally obvious, I am not going to reveal specifics about a non-blackjack game on a public board. I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the fact that I won a dispute.

Get real you know you want some corporate welfare.

Get real you know you want some corporate welfare.
    It's become apparent that you don't know what the term "corporate welfare" means. Your idiocy is pathetic.

Default Decision?

BK continues his attempts to derail this thread by flooding it with nonsense, having refused to make any but the most cursory and ludicrous attempts to defend his position.

People have had ample chance to weigh in, and even voters have chosen mostly to abstain from taking a hard-line position.

I ask that the moderators render a decision at their earliest convenience. Anyone who has an opinion to share, please express it with haste.

Closed Thread