View Poll Results: Should the Blitz/Boz Bet be Canceled?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bet Stands

7 77.78%
  • Bet Canceled

2 22.22%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boz/Blitz Election Bet Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    There is one thing the both of you need to understand. When that xxx of a xxxxx Boz implied that he was not going to pay, it was all I needed to hear to cancel the bet. The way I look at it he backed out of the bet.
    Please link or quote the specific post(s) wherein he appeared to imply welching if he lost.
    Or anyone?
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Please link or quote the specific post(s) wherein he appeared to imply welching if he lost.
    Or anyone?
    I'm not going to find it. He kept implying that he wanted out of the bet the way I read some of his posts and then he kept on implying that I would not pay up if I lost so I made his self fulfilling prophecy come true... to enrage him, to hear him whine & cry in those long winded rants of which I don't read. Now if Boz's punk ass wants the bet to be on and really wants to lose his $1000, I'm still picking Trump to win. But if he wants to act like a little girl, you guys can figure it out.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Or anyone?
    He's lying and there are no examples of my dishonesty for anyone to find. As I stated in the first post of this thread and made known prior to this, this has been part of his ill-conceived plan all along. He claims he's not validly participating in the bet once the odds have shifted against him, calling into question his right to receive payment should he win. Then he accuses the other side of welching, claiming he cannot go forward because the other party isn't trustworthy. He ignores requests to retract nonsensical statements or requests to use an escrow because helping to resolve the issues he created would not align with his attempts to escape the bet. I imagine he thought his deception would work better than it did; it didn't work at all, but he stuck with it anyway because he's "one-dimensional." In my opinion, he's treating people like they are stupid by refusing to abandon this narrative.

He has now stated, "Now if Boz's punk ass wants the bet to be on and really wants to lose his $1000, I'm still picking Trump to win." This implies I have somehow changed my mind about whether I want to stay in the bet and that BK has not caused a massive problem requiring dispute resolution. It in no way suggests he won't cause more problems. I don't find this to be good enough. He has NOT explained his misconduct well enough to be deemed trustworthy. In fact, he clearly LIED in order to explain his misconduct, potentially making him less trustworthy than before -- possibly in order to stay in a fraudulent bet of +EV of 300 that he will not pay if he loses. It cannot be deemed he is not welching based solely upon more lies. He has clearly demonstrated he will say anything at anytime, and has zero principles guiding any of his flip-flopping positions. The problems he is causing must be resolved here, with a reasonable likelihood that no more problems will arise. It must be ascertained that no more schemes will take place and that there will be no more disputes.

His assertion that I implied to him that I wanted to cancel the bet is ludicrous. He knows he had no authority to cancel the bet, and yet attempted to do so. I believe his latest statement is merely a poor attempt to appear as though he isn't a welcher or a cheat and to prematurely end the inquiry. The judges must infer his intentions from his conduct.
    Last edited by Boz; August 20th, 2016 at 09:13 PM.

Here is the ruling, go fuck yourself!

I think you're making an even weaker case for yourself than anyone could have anticipated.

Obviously, I am voting for "Bet Stands." I want to clarify that this means I believe the bet has always been valid and should never have been put into question. My vote in no way should be taken to mean I believe BK will not continue to try and dishonestly escape liability for losing the bet. I also do not believe any other voters are necessarily commenting on that most important issue with their vote.

I believe a determination of his intentions must be made. If it is decided that both he intends not to pay and that the bet stands, then the bet should not continue at all or not continue without punitive action. In such a case, he should be deemed something akin to an anticipatory welchor. I would suggest that BK's failure to clearly and honestly delineate his intentions and thought processes can be seen as an admission of guilt by an arbitrator, and a strong indication that a second dispute resolution would be required at a later date if this issue is not resolved here.
    Last edited by Boz; August 20th, 2016 at 11:36 PM.

We'll see what happens.

For whomever the flea fits, wear it

We'll see what happens.
    I, for one, believe it should be blatantly obvious.

Blatantly obvious that Trump will win. Many people believe the rigged mainstream media and they have been lied to and fooled on an unimaginable scale. The year is 2016 but were living in 1984. Expect the perceived underdog to win!
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; August 21st, 2016 at 02:23 PM.

Blatantly obvious that Trump will win. Many people believe the rigged mainstream media and they have been lied to and fooled on an unimaginable scale. The year is 2016 but were living in 1984. Expect the perceived underdog to win!

Ok. I give up. You got me.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    I, for one, believe it should be blatantly obvious.
    Thank you, for injecting some reason into this. It is blatantly obvious that Clinton is strongly favored to win this election. And BK's comments questioning the bet's validity, and then his 'escape attempt,' coincided with the line changing. That is also blatantly obvious. Should the projections become more favorable to Trump, he will undoubtedly have no more complaints until after the election. This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. His assertions that he believes Trump is leading in the "real" and "unrigged" polls should be ignored as lies poorly designed to make it appear as if he is losing EV by withdrawing; unless he can offer extensive physician documentation proving a mental disability.
    Last edited by Boz; August 21st, 2016 at 03:27 PM.

WOW! Trump is leading Clinton in general election poll after she spent 120 mln on negative ads and Trump spent zero

Posted on | August 20, 2016 | No Comments
    Latest USC poll by the most liberal, pro-Clinton publication, LA Times, shows Trump leading Clinton in general election nation-wide.
    Trump-44.2%
    Clinton-43.6% http://cesrusc.org/election/ http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wow-trump-is-leading-clinton-in-general-election-poll-after-she-spent-120-mln-on-negative-ads-and-trump-spent-zero/

WOW! Trump is leading Clinton in general election poll after she spent 120 mln on negative ads and Trump spent zero

Posted on | August 20, 2016 | No Comments
    Latest USC poll by the most liberal, pro-Clinton publication, LA Times
    You couldn't be more ignorant. This poll isn't pro-Clinton. It is statistically biased toward Republicans. This is historical FACT. Although it is considered a good pollster, it uses an odd methodology that attempts to predict how undecided voters will vote. It also surveys the SAME people over and over again. Other pollsters don't do this, and plenty of other pollsters are better, like Marist, which is even more biased toward Republicans. No one poll should ever be looked at in a vacuum, especially when it greatly departs from every other poll. All indications are that this particular poll was greatly inaccurate, but within the margin of error.
    Last edited by Boz; August 21st, 2016 at 06:23 PM.

Closed Thread