View Poll Results: Should the Blitz/Boz Bet be Canceled?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bet Stands

7 77.78%
  • Bet Canceled

2 22.22%
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: The Boz/Blitz Election Bet Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    The SCIENTIFIC Rasmussen Poll puts trump ahead ...
    ... BUT personally I think that Boz is about to become $2000 richer for the holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Oh yeah? I'm 100% confident that I will not lose. Boz is about to learn a lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I hope that lesson isn't that you're going to default. Even I'm only 87% sure I'm going to win.
    Don't bother to go there.
    Whichever bettor's candidate wins wins the bet.
    If the losing bettor doesn't pay he is deemed a dirty dingus POS welcher FOREVER.

And IF the election results are some how PERMANENTLY negated the bet is canceled.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Trump regains control of Ohio.

New odds of Clinton winning:

79%

Mrs. Clinton's chances of winning is a BIG FAT 0.00% chance of winning!
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 30th, 2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: moved post w/o image

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Mrs. Clinton's chances of winning is a BIG FAT 0.00% chance of winning!
    Her chance of winning is a 0% chance of winning? I trust people who have a better command of English. I'll be expecting my payment.

I'll be expecting my payment.
    I suggest you withhold your payment if she does "win" until inauguration day, Blitz. Fraud will be investigated and the election may have to be re-held in certain states. If she gets arrested they might have to have a complete redo or just put in Mr. Obama's wife, which would mean that Hillary didn't really win the election, rather the democratic party did.

This is going to rile boz up but I am talking towards what I've been so-far relatively ignored about--the idea of an unfamiliar outcome, a NWO election with no clear winners only losers. A long-shot bet, not the even money prop you two have been obsessed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I suggest you withhold your payment if she does "win" until inauguration day, Blitz.
    Suggesting that BK welch because the election is rigged due to a conspiracy theory is unacceptable. Elections are never re-held. The Vice President succeeds the President. Mods, please delete these posts.
    Last edited by zengrifter; October 30th, 2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: full context quote

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I suggest you withhold your payment if she does "win" until inauguration day, Blitz. Fraud will be investigated and the election may have to be re-held in certain states. If she gets arrested they might have to have a complete redo or just put in Mr. Obama's wife, which would mean that Hillary didn't really win the election, rather the democratic party did.

This is going to rile boz up but I am talking towards what I've been so-far relatively ignored about--the idea of an unfamiliar outcome, a NWO election with no clear winners only losers. A long-shot bet, not the even money prop you two have been obsessed over.
    I'm 100% confident that Trump will win. Now if she does win because the Democrats stole the election in a rigged system I think we could possibly see an impeachment of Clinton. I don't think this investigation is going to go away so easily.

Suggesting that BK welch because the election is rigged due to a conspiracy theory is unacceptable. Elections are never re-held. The Vice President succeeds the President. Mods, please delete these posts.
    AH, not so fast, Wicked. The Zen Zone doesn't censor ideas, buddy! If the mods feel the need to do so I will start my own thread about the real reality, not this mainstream news joke you keep trying to perpetrate among people who inherently know better. ZG already has good info that Hillary is dead or dying and has been replaced by an alien body double, so if it wins and we can absolutely prove that it is not she then your bet would be null in that way too. No one built in special conditions to the bet and it's clearly not a zero-sum game at this point. She is being taken down as we speak. Maybe a bunch of civilians saw through the alien dress-up and they had to take her down. Clearly she was right about those damn Ruskies

Mods, please delete these troll posts advocating welching on a bet by a non-AP.

Mods, please delete these troll posts advocating welching on a bet by a non-AP.
    Welching was not encouraged, only delay untill inauguration January 20.
    DD and I say no delay on winner's payment ...
    ... however, IF the election results are ultimately successfully contested so will be the bet outcome status even requiring reconstitution of winner/loser bet transaction.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Welching was not encouraged, only delay untill inauguration January 20.
    He's a troll and his statements have no basis in reality. He was arguing to withhold payment based on a complete lack of understanding of the Constitution mixed with conspiracy theories relating to rigging the election, not to await the results of a potential Al Gore-esque legal challenge.

... however, IF the election results are ultimately successfully contested so will be the bet outcome status even requiring reconstitution of winner/loser bet transaction.
    Agreed. Let's throw in plus market interest rate for good measure, since there has never been a successful legal challenge to a Presidential election. I'd have no intention of keeping the winnings if a recount, or similar event, revealed my candidate actually lost.

Your biases are so strong they make you sound retarded. There is the possibility of an Al Gore thing just like any other thing. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's potential courses based on probability. Election fraud is common. So is Hillary's gross criminality. Quit presuming bullshit when I'm speaking to fact, it's extremely presumptuous. Also, losing six session banks in a row does not make you a non-AP, nor does extensive knowledge of poker tournament endgame theory.

Recognize that the guy who said that it's reasonable for a police state to be considered a state militia is invoking the Constitution and my lack of knowledge of it. There are plenty of things that the constitution doesn't cover well enough obviously as the Obama administration makes perfectly clear which their egregious overreach of enumerated powers.

I'd have no intention of keeping the winnings if a recount, or similar event, revealed my candidate actually lost.
    Ahhhh, but do you have ANY intention to PAY OUT if a recount, or any similar event, revealed your candidate actually lost? This is again along the lines of my hypothetical concerns... But you can go ahead and keep saying it has no basis in reality, assturd...

This is the ruling -

Agreed. Let's throw in plus market interest rate for good measure, since there has never been a successful legal challenge to a Presidential election. I'd have no intention of keeping the winnings if a recount, or similar event, revealed my candidate actually lost.
    No interest is required.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Closed Thread