+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zika Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    More than just future vaccine sales, I stand corrected. It's a full on NWO scheme/biological false flag.
    Or zg is a liar who doesn't believe anything he professes to. Right, Boz? Such a blowhard...

This is not a conspiracy theory, is it? Someone tell me that their mother died of ZIKA or their granola-crunching sister made a micro-head baby in the swamplands of FL or something!!

I know...highly unlikely here...

It's a lonely highly-connected world.

Can't believe they have internet access where you live...

If you go to the Zika wiki page you find a story that is very different than what your mainstream media made you feel deep inside your butthole...

http://www.cdc.gov/zika/intheus/maps-zika-us.html

Note that Maine is not a real victim here at all, thus giving credence to the OP's question...

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Or zg is a liar who doesn't believe anything he professes to. Right, Boz? Such a blowhard...

This is not a conspiracy theory, is it? Someone tell me that their mother died of ZIKA or their granola-crunching sister made a micro-head baby in the swamplands of FL or something!!

I know...highly unlikely here...

It's a lonely highly-connected world.
    You have a flair for writing that has shades of Hunter S Thompson... only funnier. [Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas] That's him there...

Default You are too kind

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    You have a flair for writing that has shades of Hunter S Thompson... only funnier. [Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas] That's him there...

Never heard of him... Hehehehahahahohoho
    I would like to start writing actually a sort of inflammatory funny blog but I have not educated myself on what to do to start it

Back to the thread, I would still actually like for Boz to prove his statement for me. Apparently he doesn't understand geography or know how to add. And before he comes back at me again (you can find the history of the nigger rant on the insults and other Boz-related threads) I would advise him and others to look at the CDC website. What an ass...
    The issue is this: the CDC issued a warning about Zika that stated that it was linked to birth defects of horrendous sorts. Since then only six people have been natally infected and they are all in FL. The south has more cases, period, than the NE, and the disease doesn't do anything devastating at all. Nonetheless, big pharma is stepping in to offer a solution to a non-problem while the media has spread a complete lie. Not only that, the actual problem of chemical poisoning and neurological disruption is being covered up in the place where it actually is happening.
    This thread was derailed but an ignorant bigot who insists we shouldn't get into the realm of conspiracy THEORY ALONE, let alone FACT. If this isn't a conspiracy, in fact, then I would like to ask the Great and All-Powerful Boz: What the fuck is it, sir?

+ Reply to Thread