+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racist Offensive Plops

I can't even believe that the pit or even dealers before the pit are not immediately stepping in here. Where the in the BFE are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    lol. Django, I suggest you take this question to BJTF.
    LOL. That N word would likely blow N0rm out of his chair. Dr AutoMonk when he was here took a perverse delight in sometimes using that word... for effect. I do hope django has some er, luck over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    LOL. That N word would likely blow N0rm out of his chair. Dr AutoMonk when he was here took a perverse delight in sometimes using that word... for effect. I do hope django has some er, luck over there.
    I thought he should have handled his business and dusted'em up being called names at the table. That's not real polite. His comments are so surreal it's almost unbelievable. Even the dealer would take up for the customer in that situation even if the they will not.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    I thought he should have handled his business and dusted'em up being called names at the table. That's not real polite. His comments are so surreal it's almost unbelievable. Even the dealer would take up for the customer in that situation even if the they will not.
    I really think he should take this to BJTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I can't even believe that the pit or even dealers before the pit are not immediately stepping in here. Where the in the BFE are you playing?
    in the south of course and they do, but i hate dealing with it in a pussy way to avoid attention.
    i am capable of going total Django on their ass but I know it wont be my advantage to do.
    so instead im like thinking watch this nigga with a brain beat ur stupid white ass, dumb cracker fucks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by django View Post
    in the south of course and they do, but i hate dealing with it in a pussy way to avoid attention.
    i am capable of going total Django on their ass but I know it wont be my advantage to do.
    so instead im like thinking watch this nigga with a brain beat ur stupid white ass, dumb cracker fucks lol.
    fuk yo that was stupid!

Villiam was also a black man living in the south but he never experienced this... I'm thinking you are from Florida.

https://twitter.com/_floridaman?lang=en

+ Reply to Thread