+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am Spartacus

Default I am Spartacus

I am the great and all-powerful BOZ!!

Have you seen what I can do? Witness the slow demise on BJTF!

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post

Have you seen what I can do? Witness the slow demise on BJTF!
    Hey, Villiam! What's up brother? FYI, if you're not permanently banned at BJTF, you soon will be. LOL. Oh wait, you and me are the same person, I forgot. Unless you're KJ.

Default Villiam is Boz!

Have you seen what power I can harness? Witness my Sun Tzu-like prowess of my plans, the Rube-Goldberg-esque domino-setting capabilities as I at once take on Boz and want to meet the Girfter, all the while pretending I don't know the crazy backstories of an old, relatively useless man going mad at the cognitive dissonance I am implanting!

Villiam is everyone's worst enemy now that he has tired of being pushed around!! He is gradually absorbing all of the disturbed and disturbing personalities in cyberspace! He is assuming non-local causalities in his speech (sycophant, the only and best word for such a thing, and incidentally, a word that only two people can use, until Villiam stepped on the scene!) and in his ever-fatter belly, along with the potential sexual identity issues of a mad genius (see Katz' T3/Boz meme).

I am assimilating! I am synthesizing! I am syncopating polyrhythmically! You will all be subsumed by my evil!!!

Default I am!

I am KJ's perpetually masturbating brother!!!!! Feel the jerk!

I don't think this is Villiam. Rube Goldberg is a Jew. Katz? Katz can't formulate words like polyrhythmically. ZG?
    Last edited by Boz; July 18th, 2016 at 12:25 PM.

Talking I am not!

This is the single funniest possible response, potentially for the whole life of this thread. Thank you, friend.

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I'm a schizophrenic
    and so am I.

-Bob, Bill Murray
    "What About Bob?"

My parents told me I can be anything I want when I grow up...

Default I am Rube Goldberg!

https://www.rubegoldberg.com/

Definition of it is on bottom left, Boz.

Trust me Boz, I Am Villiam. But I am also everyone. You can email me if you must but I do believe it was hacked.

Default I am sad and disheartened

to say: I am the Grifter!

Default Villiam

Welcome to the site, so far you are most entertaining

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    Welcome to the site, so far you are most entertaining
    We aren't clear yet that he's the REAL ViLLIAM. Sir Villiam, before you move us to awe with your cosmic transcendance, please share some thoughts observations and experience with BJTF. You made some comments about Norm (I think) in a private email that I won't repeat. Please fill us in ... or lets talk BJ or politics or conspiracy or even transcendental consciousness or?

Welcome.

Ps - Come back after the molly wears off.
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

This is so long that I hope it comes across well-edited. Many have not ever had the patience for the length of my posts (it's not the molly); maybe this will change here. I gotta admit I kind of felt bad for immediately responding to Boz's questioning of who I was; felt I could have gotten at least another day of hardcore speculation out of this deranged bunch.

Anyway, of course I can validate some things or what not, Zg. First of all, Boz can probably vouch for the truth of me at this point as he has both my email and foreknowledge that I believed myself hacked. Whichever day it was recently, I received a ban after attempting to login to BJTF. I had contributed at a higher than junior level at this point, some 250 posts or so and had clearly been on N0rm's bad side since the beginning (more following). I came into this world relatively naive. I had been hugely enraptured with Ken Smith's great site and was trying out strategies that worked with my small bankroll and came to BJTF looking for two things: to learn/seek advice and possibly be mentored or find partners in crime eventually. I had read many interviews including one twice, that of the great and infamous Zengrifter. Having seen the kind of psychedelic interpretation that he offered as times as well as his willingness to entertain outside the box strategies and thinking in a supposedly declining AP environment I thought I had found THE DUDE! Of course, I went to The Dude's site originally but it was so devoid of current AP conversation (along with no Dude abiding) that I went for the more populated board, again knowing literally almost nothing of the history btw this man and others in the community.

Upon my first entry to N0rm's site a couple of really key things happened right away: I stated that I wanted to meet the Zengrifter (NO RESPONSE). Those of you who don't believe in the power of words, let me suggest that the reason I am now talking to him myself was because of these words uttered out into the universe. I also very quickly got into a fight with Boz. I made it clear that my fight was not just with him but with an overall tone at the site, very dismissive and harsh to new players, even when they had done a lot of work to ask refined questions and educate themselves prior. In fact, it seemed the more educated I became, the more dismissive they were. I compared it to an old boys club.

Upon getting in a tissy with Boz he apologized for his initial tone but stated clearly that you can basically always expect him to come off as somewhat of a dick. I thanked him. Boz and a couple others helped me out bit by bit from there, while most continued what were either brag posts, dismissal posts, thread derailment posts or the worst, bad bad bad advice for green players, coming from the mouths of supposed gods. I had at this point started several important threads and contributed to others.

In subsequent contributions I talked everything from political philosophy to Robert Anton Wilson quotes to layman's legal analysis. This is where things got tricky. You see, Norm has three rules: no politics, no religion, no personal attacks. I always thought this rule to be a little trite in the face of real and adequate discussion, esp as regards AP legal issues. ANY AP LEGAL ISSUE IS AUTOMATICALLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY A QUESTION OF POLITICS. Not only that, most logic as concerns our modern world's operation is a matter of religion, but I left idea out of the discussion just to keep things focused on the topics at hand (see Korzybski for more on this-- "The map is not the terrain!").

You see, I started to point out that Norm wasn't being a moderator, by definition, at all. It started with questioning how we could talk AP legal without talking politics. He did not like this but I stood my ground. I then brought up that it was unfair to censure my new acquaintance buddy friend as we had just formed a relationship and he was one of the only people willing to help me constructively, even in the face of my sometimes naive, sometimes only partially conceived rebuttals, one of which incidentally involved defending T3's concept of tipping as a dog-training tool. This son of a bitch never addresses one point I make in defense of Boz's right to post as he pleases within bounds of the rules. Incidentally, the initial post that basically had everyone on the site including N0rm accusing Boz of harassment involved a legal question about Missouri's card counter allowances and how far they actually go, both Boz and I being the only one's who thought it didn't go as far as everyone else suggested. Because of Boz's perseverance, to the tune of him starting a separate thread, Norm was further irritated. This culminated in a threat to suspend which was eventually levied when Boz presumably got tired of the history or what not along with T3's consistently long brag posts mostly about another game and levied a couple of dirty words, one if which may have been "sycophant," I don't know because I never saw them and they were deleted.

So, as I said, I was pushing N0rm on various issues along the lines of proper moderation and allowance of speech in addition to my concern that certain members were either purposely unhelpful or downright tricking people down their own ego-inflated path and then this clown who I had once-declared the dickiest of the dicks does something very bad and I can't see it. So, I ask about it, and imply that he was censored, as no word of his disappearance appears anywhere and he's still on my friends list. N0rm assures me the rules are simple, he doesn't have time for this (yet he never fails to follow any post I make at any time that he disagrees with the very next post) and Boz violated the personal attack thing. Fine, and I say, after apologizing to both him and T3, but there's no way to prove that because you deleted all the posts, and by the way, my friends list still has him on there so maybe you got a bug to work out there.

The coup de grace came when I caught N0rm in a lie. You see, after all this belly aching and further dismissal of my reasonable questions because Boz broke the rules (and, by the way, did you know he's on a hate site currently hating anti-zionist conspiracy theorists, omg?!!) Boz came back. From what I could tell he made one post and was permanently banned. The post was a perfectly valid criticism of T3. This was deemed "trolling." I asked N0rm for one of two things: either show me that Boz broke one of the three rules (of which, trolling was not one, and I by now had multiple people trolling my posts to shit on them) or admit that you refuse to implement the rules fairly and therefore shouldn't be a "moderator". The lie was that Boz was being abusive, making personal attacks, when there was obviously no record of that and I assumed, I think rightfully, that anyone who was just banned for five days would at least have a partial tail btw the legs feeling in them...

So, I come to find out there's a history at work here and I start digging and whoa, holy shit, I probably should have done a lot more archival research before I ever got on that site. I only do this out of a questioning mind, not a hunt for blood, as you see N0rm refuses to actually ever address a word that comes out of my mouth in any sort of positive way or acknowledge my salient points about him, which I've learned since I was 8 was a telltale sign of either an abuser a liar or both. All I see are people N0rm's really mad at and I just can't really find actual BEEF. I know nothing other than what SEO means for example, but the thread about this from Zg's point of view is so frickin' hilarious that it starts becoming obvious what a paranoid little person N0rm is. The actions he takes in the face of his own shortcomings are becoming more tragic than laughable at this point in my investigation and now that I have personal experience. This has culminated in him thinking that I must be someone else, a shape-shifting hacker genius who has infiltrated his site, because he simply CAN'T BELIEVE that someone else would fight for anyone he's so rightfully impugned. Somehow, even with all his disputes over the years, his karma is SO GOOD that it's impossible a lay new counter with a penchant for investigation and independent thought could be the man behind the moniker. I simply asked T3 to clarify the truth of his points' applicability to REGULAR BJ, as we are consistently talking about, not SP21. The was deemed a personal attack. You can look at the rest of the threads if you want, assuming he's left my posts up, which I would doubt by the hour. (N0rm mentions paranoia A LOT in his book.) They are under the headings Efficiency/penetration and Learning about side counts. Anyway, I tried to enlist help from Frank Galvin but he just sycophants up (my new neologistic verb usage of the word) along with a new player there to derail my simple criticisms and so I called them sycophants and that was it. Suspended for five days--and we all now know what that means...

I refuse to be a pawn in whatever crazy little scheme he's got going over there and I'm a FIRM believer in free speech, only to be abridged legally in very small ways. So here I am, Villiam, a real person, not any other person, who lives in a supposed BJ card counting dead zone and wants to figure out how to start having some actual money and security in this insecure world, along with the chance one day to communicate in an incredibly old-fashioned and negative-feedback-rich environment of FORUMS. I will not be going back to BJTF and hopefully people from there will get at least a small message from (yet another) departure. Hopefully the rest will one day take interest in reading things twice, listening, and forming an appropriate response.

Perhaps, some will find the history of my posts irritating or irritable or even patently and typically disrespectful. I attribute this to the tone of the whole forum, of which Boz was and is actually more helpful and more illuminating, esp regarding the minutia, than others. I found myself unwilling to care LESS about respect for authorities and experts as I saw too many ways to play the game well to have to listen to Moses tell me I only need 20 bets at a table and T3 tell me that Hi-LO is an inherently weak count. Add to that the fact that not ONE PERSON chose to address my (actually multiple) entreaties to find out where Zg was and what he was up to and I immediately sensed a rather large credibility and honesty issue within the whole community there. Why would I feign respect for people too chicken to say what the fuck happened???

Also, did I mention I believe I was hacked the morning of my suspension on the email I used to register to BJTF, an email that I almost never use? Form your own conclusions there. As N0rm says, I'm too busy for this, but it's for real with me as I am in at least three relationships if you count my two bands, as well as still not done with soil prep and planting in my garden. Oh yeah, and I got a kid. So I gotta roll. It's nice to a have a life; it's also nice to try to build new ones. So far my foray into that has been stifled but I think it's finally starting to get better. Thanks Zg and thanks to ZZ. I know there's a lot of crazy spouted here but the beauty of me is that all those evil thoughts won't become my entire belief system! I'm sure we'll have a lot more fun here because there's actual thinking allowed. And hey, we can call each other cuntwops and jewnaggers if all else fails here without fear of brain trauma, so that's cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    The post was a perfectly valid criticism of T3.
    No suck thing in Normyworld. If you insinuate that the emperor has no cloths, you are banished to Zenzone.

Welcome to the Zone, Villiam. Criticism and truth are both welcome here. And the truth is the emperor is stark naked!
    Last edited by KewlJ; July 18th, 2016 at 07:44 PM.

OK, that sounds like Villiam. Excellent post. And just for statistical purposes, it was almost 1/3 as long as your average T3 diatribe. I can vouch he had an issue with his email.

Thank you very much for the praises, Villiam. I'm glad to see you here.

I'm interested to see what unfairly adverse action Norm takes against you. Perhaps a secret ban, like he tried doing to me? Perhaps nothing UNTIL you post ANYTHING? Keep us informed. Norm claims he doesn't let what's said at other sites affect how he treats people at his site. We know that's a complete lie, but it's fun to have live coverage of George Washington's/Norm's lying. I noticed Norm requested, more than once, that you email him to discuss your issues in private. I suggest you assert that any unsolicited messages sent to you from BJTF are your sole intellectual property. This will put Norm on notice not to spam with you with his unwanted hallucinogenic email. Worked like a charm when I did it. It was like showing a cross to a vampire.

I'm still not convinced you and I aren't the same person. I guess I won't know until Norm makes a new proclamation.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    No suck thing in Normyworld. If you insinuate that the emperor has no cloths, you are banished to Zenzone.

Welcome to the Zone, Villiam. Criticism and truth are both welcome here. And the truth is the emperor is stark naked!
    Did you read it, KJ? I mean, I wouldn't even have called it criticism like Villiam does. It was minor annoyance and a polite request to clarify what T3's talking about in the future. And Villiam then explained his reasoning: he had read many lengthy posts of a similar nature, thinking T3 was talking about blackjack. THAT was a personal attack. Norm of course made up some bullshit about how the suspension could be about a million different other things. Which is what he'll do when he notices Villiam is at the ZZ. But taking a look at what happened there recently, it seems pretty clear to me that every time Villiam said something innocent, he got jumped on. Most of his "disruptive" posts were responses to getting trolled by Norm. I agree with Villiam; he was suspended for not bowing low enough to that megalomaniac. T3 is the model ass-kisser. He's been sucking ass and getting favorable treatment for five years. Everyone knows this, yet Norm still claims the idea is absurd. T3 is like that nerdy loser that everyone hates, who sucks up to the Dean. He fits the archetype to a tee. Norm apparently has never seen a movie. It's absurd!
    Last edited by Boz; July 18th, 2016 at 08:09 PM.

Default Curiosity killed the cat

Of course I'm very curious, what, if anything the big man has up his sleeve at this point but the beauty of this one post of mine is at least twofold. First, I didn't wait to play anymore games, I just declared myself done. So if there is any other attempt to make contact I will make sure to take your advice Boz, but I also believe in the beauty of speaking softly and carrying a big stick and I have done all the beating I plan on doing. As I already stated, I really do feel sorry for this guy. He's clearly in a personal drama that has completely overtaken his ability to reason and this is the saddest thing in all people; thing is, it's become quite macro in his world currently. I personally know how this can be, whether one would attribute my life downswings to one mental problem or another or just that I don't eat right or exercise enough but it's not my fault. The fact is, there's a lot of ways for people to try to paint you as a victim or for you to assume victim status in this world, and it is NOT a good path. One of the things that inspired me about Mr. Z is that he got completely fucked over by the very system he was playing in along with all the other boys in the sandbox and the whole thing turned on him and you don't hear him bitching about it every two seconds. This shows wisdom and understanding even in the face of (I would say a quotidian) insanity.

Secondly, everything is on record. I would be the first to admit that I was initially messing with the guy for his supposed hard-line soft-core stance but by the end I really felt obliged to stick up for some fundamental points and a victim of a perceived injustice in the process. I am sure that N0rm saw things backwards in line with his personal drama but the beauty is it's all on record and if it's not then it's his word against mine like the myriad of others pushed down and out the memory hole. It creates a record here. It becomes part of a longer record that anyone has the right to view and there's nothing he can do about it so he's just gonna fuck himself if he tries to push this further, and that seems to be a pattern with him. At some point he gets his way or gives up and I'm pretty sure he's gonna have to start giving up more as I have already done with his site. I of course will gladly still lurk if allowed for any occasional tidbits of good information.

I guess the third beauty of this last word would be that we could try to move on from any sort of stifled environment of online communication and start moving towards a true advantage play forum that also has the nerve to take on political issues that can't be discussed. I am dismayed at how small things are here, in a way, and would love to encourage more posting on topics that are specific to advantage play, not necessarily the small advantage differentials of BJ card counting alone or even reinvigorate some previous posts I'm sure I don't yet know exist. I will say that on the flip side, I appreciated T3 for his view at times because he would really focus on the effort of expansion of view of games and advantages offered. The problem of course was that it was constantly falling under a couple specific contextual microscopes that weren't always appropriate tracks and had issues with conflation--BJ (vs SP21) and the obsession with the math and the sims instead of assessments that were less limited in context. Conflating the two (BJ and SP21) while always fixating on N0rm's sim program so as to withhold a key piece of contextual relevance was really obnoxious and definitely seemed disingenuous at times. Other times he was more up front.

Anyway, I want to put this to rest and god-willing that's exactly what's gonna happen, because like I said, I don't have time for this....

+ Reply to Thread