+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am Spartacus

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    No suck thing... If you insinuate that the emperor has no cloths, you are banished to Zenzone.
    I would also be banished from the spelling bee.

Clothes, not cloths.

But I'm a has-been grammar Nazi that hasn't picked up a book on usage and style in almost twenty years so what do I know?

But seriously I want to make clear that I wasn't banished at all nor do I have an interest in bringing things to that point. I left because he is not a fair moderator. It's done. I'm moving on and I really don't see myself as missing out on anything long-run. Just can't stomach the way he runs the site. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I don't think this is Villiam. Rube Goldberg is a Jew. Katz? Katz can't formulate words like polyrhythmically. ZG?
    Did somebody say Jew?

Did you read it, KJ? I mean, I wouldn't even have called it criticism like Villiam does. It was minor annoyance and a polite request to clarify what T3's talking about in the future. And Villiam then explained his reasoning: he had read many lengthy posts of a similar nature, thinking T3 was talking about blackjack. THAT was a personal attack. Norm of course made up some bullshit about how the suspension could be about a million different other things. Which is what he'll do when he notices Villiam is at the ZZ. But taking a look at what happened there recently, it seems pretty clear to me that every time Villiam said something innocent, he got jumped on. Most of his "disruptive" posts were responses to getting trolled by Norm. I agree with Villiam; he was suspended for not bowing low enough to that megalomaniac. T3 is the model ass-kisser. He's been sucking ass and getting favorable treatment for five years. Everyone knows this, yet Norm still claims the idea is absurd. T3 is like that nerdy loser that everyone hates, who sucks up to the Dean. He fits the archetype to a tee. Norm apparently has never seen a movie. It's absurd!
    I agree with everything said here except I wouldn't actually say that "I was suspended for not bowing low enough to that megalomaniac." I would instead say that I was suspended because I am a perceived danger, because I do not bow much at all. Hurts my back. I believe the same is true of you, Boz. In fact, I would go a step further and say that I (MEEEEEE) was suspended because I stuck up for the right of someone else to be a perceived dick instead of myself, and in doing so, I earned nobility in the face of the king and that could not be. I called him a liar and gave him specifics of what the lie was. He never refuted my claim of your innocence or his lie. And that, my friend, is true justice exercised. No court or lawyers (liars) necessary. Public shaming will take care of the rest. And ya know, a lot of people could CARE FUCKIN' LESS!!! about principle today, I'm just an old fashioned philosophical conservative I guess and I refuse to have people flex rules with power. I think that it's not my job or anyone else to mete out punishment but the universe I think has ways of creating some balance. I am too punished already to bother wanting to hurt this dude, he's just too petty. And I know that he's accomplished a lot, even if I don't get the context behind it, with his program and contributions.

Ugh I could say more.... Maybe I will. Achievement is a hell of a concept to find relation to or swallow nowadays. David Foster Wallace was the greatest writer of our generation and this was a major theme for him in his seminal work, Infinite Jest, along with many essays. I believe this "problem" for lack of a better word was the biggest ethical quandary he faced and ultimately led to him killing himself at the all too early age of 48. I'm not saying N0rm is going to kill himself but I am saying that if anything I'll be praying for my enemy tonight instead of blaming him for the shitty path he's chosen that's become all too real for him. The expression, "I don't have time for this" actually means "I can't have my own life anymore. I can't have a real life of my choosing. I am a victim to all this hate." And I think self-inflicted tragedy very often falls on the geniuses among us (some have at least flirted with this categorization of the man). So take heart, evil-thinkers. Relish your own humanity. Realize that you too have once been N0rm and let's work on achieving something here together and as individuals instead of just tearing down, as much as we're all great shit-kickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    I am the great and all-powerful BOZ!!

Have you seen what power I can harness? Witness my Sun Tzu-like prowess of my plans, the Rube-Goldberg-esque domino-setting capabilities as I at once take on Boz and want to meet the Girfter, all the while pretending I don't know the crazy backstories of an old, relatively useless man going mad at the cognitive dissonance I am implanting!

Villiam is everyone's worst enemy now that he has tired of being pushed around!! He is gradually absorbing all of the disturbed and disturbing personalities in cyberspace! He is assuming non-local causalities in his speech (sycophant, the only and best word for such a thing, and incidentally, a word that only two people can use, until Villiam stepped on the scene!) and in his ever-fatter belly, along with the potential sexual identity issues of a mad genius (see Katz' T3/Boz meme).

I am assimilating! I am synthesizing! I am syncopating polyrhythmically! You will all be subsumed by my evil!!!
    Another crazy dude sent over by N0rm. But this Kraut I like. Welcome to the Nut House! He came spilling the beans on Boz... who I already revealed is really T3. The plot thickens... the new resident Nazi and Zionist-supporting lawyer Boz, is also Villiam. N0rm, you are one very wily old Gandhi...

Last edited by Katz; July 19th, 2016 at 02:23 AM.

Yep and I said Nazi.

Anyway, love thy neighbor. Unless they live next to your watering hole. In that case, kill them.

Humans are very pathetic, sad creatures.

Anyway, I want to put this to rest and god-willing that's exactly what's gonna happen, because like I said, I don't have time for this....
    You forgot to end it with Allah Akbar...

Achievement is a hell of a concept to find relation to or swallow nowadays. David Foster Wallace was the greatest writer of our generation and this was a major theme for him in his seminal work, Infinite Jest, along with many essays. I believe this "problem" for lack of a better word was the biggest ethical quandary he faced and ultimately led to him killing himself at the all too early age of 48. I'm not saying N0rm is going to kill himself but I am saying that if anything I'll be praying for my enemy tonight instead of blaming him for the shitty path he's chosen that's become all too real for him. The expression, "I don't have time for this" actually means "I can't have my own life anymore. I can't have a real life of my choosing. I am a victim to all this hate." And I think self-inflicted tragedy very often falls on the geniuses among us (some have at least flirted with this categorization of the man). So take heart, evil-thinkers. Relish your own humanity. Realize that you too have once been N0rm and let's work on achieving something here together and as individuals instead of just tearing down, as much as we're all great shit-kickers.
    Kudos
    "The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Katz, you're crackin' me up...

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

"Self-imposed tragedy." Yep, that's Norm. Good eye, Villiam. This site seems to be a lot more active lately. Is there a correlation with this site's activity level and how erratically Norm behaves? I'm thinking yes.

Default Spies among us

"Self-imposed tragedy." Yep, that's Norm. Good eye, Villiam. This site seems to be a lot more active lately. Is there a correlation with this site's activity level and how erratically Norm behaves? I'm thinking yes.
    Thanks. Boz's CT of the day, here... Could be different reasons for the boosts within that single criterion of Norm's erratic behavior. Like every time someone leaves the site you automatically get two new visitors here!

Maybe we are dark agents, spies, all...

Katz, you're crackin' me up...
    Five-word responses are the way to go, mate. Thank the Lordy. It took me three days to read those two looooooong ones of urs! Are you another damn lawyer or what? Over there, N0rm often used less, as he's too busy and don't have time for this and... he had nuthin to do with 911.
    Strange that, why would he more than once make the point he had nuthin to do with 911? Hmmmm, suspicious. Makes me begin to think he did have sumthin to do with 911.
    Last edited by Katz; July 19th, 2016 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katz View Post
    Five-word responses are the way to go, mate. Thank the Lordy. It took me three days to read those two looooooong ones of urs! Are you another damn lawyer or what? Over there, N0rm often used less, as he's too busy and don't have time for this and... he had nuthin to do with 911.
    Strange that, why would he more than once make the point he had nuthin to do with 911? Hmmmm, suspicious. Makes me begin to think he did have sumthin to do with 911.
    Yeah, my guess is it had to do with a thought-crime or two...

I'm not a liar. Sorry, LAW-YER. But I did get a 169 on the LSAT. I consider the whole of the legal field to be a cult. That said, I'm incredibly interested in criminal policy and its systemic results; true criminology, (not learning to be a cop). Jekyll and Hyde.

In my opinion, using less words is a tactic. It provides him with the space to never be accused of anything, including being a curt prick, because then he will finally write three sentences, the third of which will be an easily pasted, "I don't have time for this." But still, the other two sentences give him that plausible deniability he craves.

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

I'm not a liar. Sorry, LAW-YER. But I did get a 169 on the LSAT.
    A 169? Why didn't you go to Harvard? I got a 157. T3 never took it, but word has it he would have got a 181.
    Last edited by Boz; July 20th, 2016 at 06:17 PM.

I'm not a liar. Sorry, LAW-YER. But I did get a 169 on the LSAT. I consider the whole of the legal field to be a cult. That said, I'm incredibly interested in criminal policy and its systemic results; true criminology, (not learning to be a cop). Jekyll and Hyde.

In my opinion, using less words is a tactic. It provides him with the space to never be accused of anything, including being a curt prick, because then he will finally write three sentences, the third of which will be an easily pasted, "I don't have time for this." But still, the other two sentences give him that plausible deniability he craves.
    Yep, the legal field is a cult, with its own rules, arrogant assholes and jargon. But then so is politics, so is religion and so is... card counting. And thank you for adding another L to my Jekyl. The pathetic lawyer in me loves Grammar Nazis. Don Schlesinger is by far the best and worst Spelling Nazi I ever had the pleasure to behold. He was seriously obsessed. But I like your er, cool style. Cool, for a Nazi.

Yep, you nailed it... tactics, strategy. I just checked using my exclusive access to a SuperComputer [which also allows me to read every PM ever made on N0rm's, as well as here. AND it allows me to hack whoever I like, create bulk fake CyberCloud IDs on N0rm's... rerouting ISPs to Pakistan, Russia and Yemen, to throw him off the trail, just to piss him off. Everyone has their hobbies.] Now where was I? Oh yeah.

N0rm has made 3876 posts where he used five words, 2987 where he used four words, 4756 where he used three words, 3019 where he used two words, and 1981 where he used just one word. Of these one-word posts, "No" was his most-used, accounting for 53.78654389%. [I took it back to 8 decimal points for accuracy, the way T3 likes.]
    Last edited by Katz; July 20th, 2016 at 07:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread