+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Police Shooting -Lone Nut or False Flag?

Default Dallas Police Shooting -Lone Nut or False Flag?

By now I'm sure all of you have heard of the attack on the Dallas police officers last evening. I'm glad to hear that the Dallas PD blew up that son-on-a-bitch! When I first heard reports of this shooting I was thinking that the shooter was from some kind of Black Panther group operating in Texas. Come to find out he "was" a BLM sympathizer and called for the killing of white people and white police officers. It's no surprise that social media offers a platform for such groups to spread their hate, by design. Knowing that this incident came after the decision not to press charges against Hillary Clinton, I wonder if this incident was designed to take the HEAT off of Clinton.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 8th, 2016 at 02:12 PM.

Default "3 boggling facts in hillary email cover-up/dallas shooting"

Yep, by chance. "By chance, this whole travesty of justice was suddenly overshadowed by the events in Dallas, where snipers shot 12 police officers and killed five." http://www.infowars.com/3-boggling-facts-in-hillary-email-cover-updallas-shooting/ This whole Dallas shooting is starting to smell real fishy, this is a first time I've ever heard of a metropolitan police department blowing up a suspect? No evidence other than some scraps of DNA. Not one word about Comey or Hillary in the main stream media today.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 8th, 2016 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Yep, by chance. "By chance, this whole travesty of justice was suddenly overshadowed by the events in Dallas, where snipers shot 12 police officers and killed five." http://www.infowars.com/3-boggling-facts-in-hillary-email-cover-updallas-shooting/ This whole Dallas shooting is starting to smell real fishy, this is a first time I've ever heard of a metropolitan police department blowing up a suspect? No evidence other than some scraps of DNA. Not one word about Comey or Hillary in the main stream media today.
    Don't believe the crap that emanates from the Zionist supported infowars.com

Default Blacks

I think Blacks have just had it and like the Roman slaves are revolting. I am glad I am not Black in the USA, or anywhere for that matter.

That Black dude that was a veteran of Afg.,,now that guy knew his stuff, believed in what he was doing, and is the cops and White peoples worst

nightmare!!!!!

CP
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    I think Blacks have just had it and like the Roman slaves are revolting. I am glad I am not Black in the USA, or anywhere for that matter.

That Black dude that was a veteran of Afg.,,now that guy knew his stuff, believed in what he was doing, and is the cops and White peoples worst

nightmare!!!!!

CP
    Well now CP black people in America are not slaves although slavery does exist within the modern U.S. I think the guy was a nutcase, he definitely acted like a menace to society and received the ending he deserved. I don't think black people in America are being targeted by the police unfairly compared to any other ethnic group in today's America. I read that he was a reservist in the Army but he is no longer a threat to society.

Default Blitz

Well now CP black people in America are not slaves although slavery does exist within the modern U.S. I think the guy was a nutcase, he definitely acted like a menace to society and received the ending he deserved. I don't think black people in America are being targeted by the police unfairly compared to any other ethnic group in today's America. I read that he was a reservist in the Army but he is no longer a threat to society.

Blitz,
    I have come to believe that Black People in the USA have been getting a raw deal from the moment they stepped into that slave boat and made it to America, the USA. Just as most Native Americans were destroyed by the USA, and still are today, the same has occured to Blacks, and in the end between the Blacks and Mexicans I believe one day, in a hundred years or so, the USA will be no more, just a shattered and partitioned land, and then we would have finally paid the true price for the crime and audacity of slavery, and the ignorance of believing the USA had no right to secure borders. The USA has many sins to pay for, and pay we will.

CP

Blitz,
    I have come to believe that Black People in the USA have been getting a raw deal from the moment they stepped into that slave boat and made it to America, the USA. Just as most Native Americans were destroyed by the USA, and still are today, the same has occured to Blacks, and in the end between the Blacks and Mexicans I believe one day, in a hundred years or so, the USA will be no more, just a shattered and partitioned land, and then we would have finally paid the true price for the crime and audacity of slavery, and the ignorance of believing the USA had no right to secure borders. The USA has many sins to pay for, and pay we will.

CP
    I believe the USA will still be here after a century or so. Hopefully peace will reign instead of the people being under the heel of the NWO. What I'm not so sure will be around within the next century or so will be the U.S. dollar.

I believe the USA will still be here after a century or so. Hopefully peace will reign instead of the people being under the heel of the NWO. What I'm not so sure will be around within the next century or so will be the U.S. dollar.

Default Dallas Cops

Knowing that this incident came after the decision not to press charges against Hillary Clinton, I wonder if this incident was designed to take the HEAT off of Clinton.
    False flag events have 2 characteristics. First, there is normally a drill a few days before the actual event, and the drill mimics the false flag event. Secondly, in the event of false flag assassinations, the patsy typically acts alone, has a diary of stated intentions, and can be characterized as a lone nut. The Dallas event contains all of these characteristics.

"The dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    .....................The Zengrifter Interview (PDF) |
    The Zengrifter / James Grosjean Reputation Debate
    -----------------------------------------
    “Truth, like gold, is obtained not by growth, but by washing away all that is not gold.” — Leo Tolstoy........
    "Is everything a conspiracy? No, just the important stuff." ZG

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    False flag events have 2 characteristics. First, there is normally a drill a few days before the actual event, and the drill mimics the false flag event. Secondly, in the event of false flag assassinations, the patsy typically acts alone, has a diary of stated intentions, and can be characterized as a lone nut. The Dallas event contains all of these characteristics.

It sounds reasonable listening to Hodges. I would have to agree that the guy seems like a nut but I also have to agree that this incident seems strange as in a possible false flag event. The media put out 2 videos of cops shooting blacks, then the people hit the streets, then all of a sudden we get a mass shooting in Dallas. Another strange thing is that they blew up Johnson. No evidence other than a dead guy in which dead guys tell no tales. All of this happening during/after the Comey decision when a lot of pressure was being applied to Comey and Hillary. Playing the race card In America is the easiest way for the establishment to divide and balkanize the population.
    Last edited by zengrifter; July 21st, 2016 at 12:46 AM. Reason: format

Boz is offline Major Asshole Bet Welshing Loser - BANNED

Blitz,

CP
    Africans sold their own people into slavery. That's barely a footnote in the history books. People were so racist back then that many preferred white slaves--but I guess we call them indentured servants so as to not take away from black history month. We freed them--that was a pretty big deal. Not mentioned a whole lot compared to all the horrible things we, hundreds of years later, are supposed to make up for. Also not mentioned is that white Americans are not the only people in history to be racist. What did black people ever do for whites besides get kids to make horrible fashion decisions? They ever do anything like spend millions of dollars and kill their brethren to end slavery? I think Africa's to blame for selling slaves in the first place. They still have fucking pirates. I think this is important because some people think that African-Americans deserve fiscal reparations. They certainly do not. Pretty much every country had slaves. We abolished it around the same time as the rest of the world, except Niger (wonder what their chief export was in 1750--slaves?) and UAE who decided to keep it another 100 years. Another thing never mentioned. I want reparations for being forced to know who Tyler Perry is.
    Last edited by Boz; July 14th, 2016 at 05:06 PM.

Default Louisiana Shooting

Well,,, we have another ambush of the police, 3 killed, several wounded, supposed 3 shooters???,,,that was claimed before to cover up the fact that one motivated Black Man took down all those cops in Dallas, doesn't say much for the cops training. Nor does it speak well of "American Exceptionalism".

I believe that the real, major and true issue behind this blooming uprising of the former slave class, is the economy and jobs and hopes for a better life and with that comes dignity and law abiding citizens. When the Gov. gives us fair trade agreements that does not mean trading with other countries for what they make and have, but rather shipping off MILLIONS of the USA jobs to foreign nations, even communists and former enemy's, like China and V-Nam. The reason for this is the desire for USA corporations, companies, to once again score slave wages, low regulations, and no to little tariff when they ship those same products back into the USA!! Is that what "free trade" means, NOT TO ME!!!

So now we are seeing, as Rev. Wright has said, "The chickens are coming home to roost"!!

Also, remember that during Katrina the Louisiana cops exposed themselves to be corrupt, cowardly, and in violation of the Bill Of Rights over and over again. Probably a worse crop of police does not exist in the USA.

We must also remember that The American Native, when he stood up to protect his hunting ground and water sources, when they stood up to protect family, land, women and children, when threatened by Gov. theft and actions, often by attacks on their villages, when they stood up and fought back, were labeled "Hostiles", "Savages", "Blood Thirsty", and then nearly wiped out, but the USA soldiers were always heroes and valiant and noble.

But then again who is the greatest example of violence and death, of lacking in understanding and diplomacy, who gives the supreme example that violence is OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,our very own,, Washington DC! What a Role Model the Feds are!!!

CP

Default Another nutcase

Well,,, we have another ambush of the police, 3 killed, several wounded, supposed 3 shooters???,,,that was claimed before to cover up the fact that one motivated Black Man took down all those cops in Dallas, doesn't say much for the cops training. Nor does it speak well of "American Exceptionalism".

I believe that the real, major and true issue behind this blooming uprising of the former slave class, is the economy and jobs and hopes for a better life and with that comes dignity and law abiding citizens. When the Gov. gives us fair trade agreements that does not mean trading with other countries for what they make and have, but rather shipping off MILLIONS of the USA jobs to foreign nations, even communists and former enemy's, like China and V-Nam. The reason for this is the desire for USA corporations, companies, to once again score slave wages, low regulations, and no to little tariff when they ship those same products back into the USA!! Is that what "free trade" means, NOT TO ME!!!

So now we are seeing, as Rev. Wright has said, "The chickens are coming home to roost"!!

CP
    According to the hits on the DrudgeReport about this shooting it Baton Rouge it seems like he fits the profile of a black racist. http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/ba...channel-video/ Lets call a spade a spade. More than likely radicalized and dumbed-down by watching to much of the controlled mainstream media, to much TV. I think you mentioned a good point about the economy being a factor in regards to the recent attacks carried out by several racists against the people and police. Another reason behind this type of lawlessness among black males is that the media WON'T run national stories on how blacks are killing blacks in America almost exclusively! Then the presstitute media WON'T run any national stories on how some black males in the U.S. whose cultures consists entirely of Hollywood are killing, robbing, and raping innocent lives. Why? Because it doesn't fit the narrative of the billionaire who controls the media or how the govt wants to steer public perception to divide them. Then their looking at how el Presidente responds to such acts being done around the U.S. and globe. Shit rolls down hill and it seems like every bureaucracy throughout the land, state & local govts, hospital boards, boards of education, police, and feds you have corruption of some sorts. People can sense the lawlessness in the air, the corruption. Trump is right in calling Obama, "A Divider." He has done a wonderful job being a divider. The average dumbed-down citizen/zombie on the streets doesn't know how to take all of this in besides for violence in the streets.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 17th, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Amongst all of this carnage going on involving these nutcases and the police 3 armed black males shot several times, robbed, and killed (left for dead) an unarmed white female (teenager) at her place of employment. The horrific story made the local news but did not make the national news. Had it been 3 armed white males robbing, shooting, and killing an unarmed black guy, it would have made national headlines. Just an example of the Balkinization the mainstream media uses as a weapon. I believe in Frontier Justice which should be swift. I think public executions should be brought back to the U.S. justice system when a criminal is convicted of a heinous crime. Public humiliation for minor offenses.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; July 18th, 2016 at 12:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread