+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Police Shooting -Lone Nut or False Flag?

Default Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    Amongst all of this carnage going on involving these nutcases and the police 3 armed black males shot several times, robbed, and killed (left for dead) an unarmed white female (teenager) at her place of employment. The horrific story made the local news but did not make the national news. Had it been 3 armed white males robbing, shooting, and killing an unarmed black guy, it would have made national headlines. Just an example of the Balkinization the mainstream media uses as a weapon. I believe in Frontier Justice which should be swift. I think public executions should be brought back to the U.S. justice system when a criminal is convicted of a heinous crime. Public humiliation for minor offenses.
    You are totally correct, it is Black on Black and Black on White, and the media drives the wrong narrative, and Obumba is the great divider and a racist. Hillary will be just as bad or worse.

BTW, the loosiana shooter was a Iraq war veteran, trained by our military, so he was also an American hero and Warrior, politicians and big wigs worst nightmare come true.

CP
    Last edited by creeping panther; July 18th, 2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: correction
    "Midwest Masters Of Advantage", "Strength and Honor."

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
    You are totally correct, it is Black on Black and Black on White, and the media drives the wrong narrative, and Obumba is the great divider and a racist. Hillary will be just as bad or worse.

BTW, the loosiana shooter was a Afghan war veteran, trained by our military, so he was also an American hero and Warrior, politicians and big wigs worst nightmare come true.

CP
    It's as clear as day to see how Odingo and the mainsteam media are slanted. I believe Hillary will be another Obama but worse for the people if she gets her coronation. It's surprising to see these young black ex G.I.'s turning on their own countryman. The propaganda is strong and it takes an even stronger person to see through the bullshit that society throws at people. They guy may have been trained by our military but he has all the hallmarks of a shit bag now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
    It's as clear as day to see how Odingo and the mainsteam media are slanted. I believe Hillary will be another Obama but worse for the people if she gets her coronation. It's surprising to see these young black ex G.I.'s turning on their own countryman. The propaganda is strong and it takes an even stronger person to see through the bullshit that society throws at people. They guy may have been trained by our military but he has all the hallmarks of a shit bag now.

"Every cop a criminal, every sinner a saint; Pleased to meet you - hope you guess my name. But what's troubling you is the nature of my (Zionist) game."

Quote Originally Posted by Svengarlicky View Post
    "Every cop a criminal, every sinner a saint; Pleased to meet you - hope you guess my name. But what's troubling you is the nature of my (Zionist) game."
    Rolling Stones, I've heard that line before.

Quote Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post

BTW, the loosiana shooter

CP
    In regards to what happened in Baton Rouge with the BLM leader getting arrested and then getting invited to the WH just days later... Obama just turned every cop in the U.S. present and past against the Hillary campaign. I honestly cannot see how anyone who works in any kind of law enforcement voting for Hillary now. His own arrogance by doing that little act is going to cost Hillary 10,000's of votes or more. What a great way to embarrass the Democratic party before he leaves office.

This is shaping up to be another jfk, but this time video and the immediacy of information will stunt any lasting cover-up. The truth of more shooters will be substantiated.

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    This is shaping up to be another jfk, but this time video and the immediacy of information will stunt any lasting cover-up. The truth of more shooters will be substantiated.

Please explain to me why this would be good for America. I'm not saying it's not the case, I'm saying every other narrative is lone-wolf, and if this one was to change suddenly, I think that would definitely be part of a greater agenda. The fact is, one of the only chips left to fall is the lone-wolf story we've been told forever now, and if it did I think it would signal a turning point for the worst now, as opposed to in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiam View Post
    Please explain to me why this would be good for America. I'm not saying it's not the case, I'm saying every other narrative is lone-wolf, and if this one was to change suddenly, I think that would definitely be part of a greater agenda. The fact is, one of the only chips left to fall is the lone-wolf story we've been told forever now, and if it did I think it would signal a turning point for the worst now, as opposed to in the past.
    The early reports definitely suggest that more than one person was involved.

Dallas Shooting: Witness Describes Fatal Gunfire During Demonstration : People.com
    UPDATE: Slain Dallas shooting suspect identified - WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports
    Multiple shots fired at protest in Dallas.

UPDATE: 14 people shot, 5 officers killed in Dallas police ambush; suspect identified - Dallas Business Journal

It was reported in multiple articles. It was confirmed by the Dallas Business Journal who would have a closer line to breaking information than most others in the media.

The Dallas Police Department said in a prepared statement at about 11:30 p.m. that a female suspect who was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers near the garage at El Centro College in downtown is in custody. A suspicious package was discovered near that suspect's location and the bomb squad headed to the scene. No bombs were found.

UPDATE: Slain Dallas shooting suspect identified - WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports

It sounds like only two people were taken into custody, one of which turned himself in. He's the one who appeared on CNN with his brother. The other suspect is a woman who was reportedly involved in a shootout with police. She was either in or near the parking garage when this took place. The female suspect is being ignored by the media, no doubt.

UPDATE (WKOW) -- Dallas police say a potential suspect and a person of interest are now in custody.

Police say the person of interest, the man pictured in a camouflage shirt, turned himself in.

Officers say another alleged suspect was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers. That suspect is also in custody. Police say a suspicious package was discovered near this suspect's location. They say the package is being secured by the department's bomb squad.

UPDATE (WKOW) -- The suspect who was still in a standoff with police in Dallas is now dead.

WFAA-TV, the ABC affiliate in Dallas, has confirmed the suspect died around 3:00 a.m. after a long standoff with police. Police did not make it clear whether the suspect killed himself or was killed by law enforcement.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown says at least 11 police officers were shot and five of those were killed after two snipers attacked law enforcement during a protestof officer-involved shootings across the country. The female suspect who was detained earlier in the night was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers, according to WFAA, near the garage of El Centro College. A suspicious package was found near there and the Dallas Police Department bomb squad was dispatched.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WFAA

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/how-t...oped/267167395

10:29pm Chief David Brown reports 10 officers were shot by two snipers. He says three of those officers have died.

11:27pm Police say that they've taken a female suspect into custody after a shootout at the El Centro College. Second suspect still at scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeRGf-V4Fkg press conference 12:30AM

http://www.kgw.com/news/nation-now/t...oped/267657628

They'll never have to explain it if the media doesn't do their job. WFAA has made no attempt to follow up with the DPD and they likely won't, which is exactly the opposite of what they are supposed to do, investigate and find the correct answers. The Media is an arm of the government.

Micah was killed and never arrested. Hughes is a male. The female suspect, according to either the Chief or Mayor is light-skinned. This article was posted late last night.

Mayor Rawlings said Friday morning that a second suspect, a female, was arrested at about 11:30 p.m. after being involved in a shootout with Dallas police. There is no word yet on whether she is still in custody or how she was related to the ambush.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...test/266881573 WFAA july 10

With all that, you seem to have glossed over my point...

I don't agree that telling the truth in this case would be a bad thing.

'Like a little war': Snipers shoot 11 police officers during Dallas protest march, killing five - Washington Post - USA News

The evidence strongly suggests that Micah Johnson first engaged as a shooter about 60-90 seconds after the initial ambush.

As dusk settled over the city, bullets suddenly began flying, the crack of high-powered ammunition cannoning off of skyscrapers and across downtown Dallas.

Terrified protesters scattered in all directions as startled cops gazed up in search of the origin of the shots.
    Lynn Mays said he was standing on Lamar Street when the shooting began.

All of a sudden we started hearing gunshots out of nowhere,” he told the Dallas Morning News. “At first we couldn’t identify it because we weren’t expecting it, then we started hearing more, rapid fire. One police officer who was standing there pushed me out the way because it was coming our direction … next thing you know we heard ‘officer down.’”

Undercover and uniformed police officers started running around the corner and “froze,” Mays said. “Police officers started shooting in one direction, and whoever was shooting started shooting back.

“And that’s where the war began.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
    I don't agree that telling the truth in this case would be a bad thing.
    Well, initially, I don't either. It's just how the truth might be dressed up and sold that I worry about.

How old is this article you posted? Without having researched it one bit, my gut says it will stay a lone-wolf story...

Well, initially, I don't either. It's just how the truth might be dressed up and sold that I worry about.

How old is this article you posted? Without having researched it one bit, my gut says it will stay a lone-wolf story...
    Of course it will. Most of what I posted above was either within a few hours or days of the shooting. This is how the fake story is shaping up.

Before starting a shooting spree that left five police officers dead and 11 people wounded, Micah Johnson is believed to have talked with two of the Dallas police officers he shot near the corner of Lamar and Main streets.

“He parked his vehicle on the Lamar Street doors of our college, got out, we believe engaged two Dallas police officers in a short conversation, then pulled his rifle and shot them,” Hannigan said. “The surrounding officers returned fire, and he was taking cover behind our pillars of our college -- shooting back at police as they were returning fire.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...oting-them.ece July 20

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/20/us/dal...son-movements/ July 20 CNN

Bill Cooper in his book, knew what he was talkin about, before the CIA shut his mouth... permanently.

+ Reply to Thread